FIFA 12 Discussion Thread

More zip, more passing error, less speed, more acceleration, everything you f'ing want! you can create your own perfect game offline! Makes HEAPS of difference and you can see it instantly!

That sounds promising. Are you able to post a video which demonstrates the effects, particularly by making the cpu less accurate and speedy in passing?

More zip, more passing error, less speed, more acceleration, everything you f'ing want! you can create your own perfect game offline! Makes HEAPS of difference and you can see it instantly!

Aaargh, very tempted to use my remaining PSN points...

Why oh why couldn't the sliders be in the demo :(

I tested yesterday and I couldn't get true speeds from it, was downloading a demo and it said at 150kb/s which was no way true.

At 69% now after 1 hour 15 mins or so.

postman still hasn't come. ever postman i saw i was asking my mrs if that was him (i was going to town anyway)

saw my postman on the way home, mrs told me not to approach him lol

have to wait, if my points don't arrive i am going to buy some more

Wow... 4-1 Sunderland. Humbling. Can't dive into tackles or they just punish you. This is going to be very difficult to master. Only one goal from a cross too, Dags ;) Rest through the middle.

Wow... 4-1 Sunderland. Humbling. Can't dive into tackles or they just punish you. This is going to be very difficult to master. Only one goal from a cross too, Dags ;) Rest through the middle.

Been speaking to someone from EA and they've promised me that it's very different to the demo so I'll have to give the full game a try too. I REALLY want to get into FIFA so I can play a proper career mode. PES's ML is very good but it needs more depth and CM can offer that. It's just the gameplay I need to try and get around.

Played my first Career Mode game, (locked as my RB virtual pro). Newcastle 3 - Ajaccio 0. Newcastle barely misplaced a pass all game :( 97% pass completion or something. Think I'll have to control the entire team.

Just put the CPU's pass error on 100/pass speed 30 & every pass just bobbles - still reaches its target but literally after 2 bounces EVERY pass. Sigh.

Back
Top Bottom