FIFA 12 Discussion Thread

please can someone tell will arabic commentary be inclued in the uk ps3 version? i have been hearing it will be only avaliable for gamers of the middle east

I'm sure they let you download other commentary languages for free if they don't come on your disc.

Need that confirming though.

Anyone?

I think the game should have a new approach when it comes to difficulty. I don't want to play Marseille and just because the diff is on legendary they would play as Barca! That's kind of generic AI which applies to all teams.

I want to find the game more difficult when I play against high rated teams and easier when I am playing with a high rated team against a low rated one. I want specific difficulty for each team and more of an authentic AI instead of the current generic stuff.

They struggle with the A.I every year. Just hire some more talented developers please EA.

I think the game should have a new approach when it comes to difficulty. I don't want to play Marseille and just because the diff is on legendary they would play as Barca! That's kind of generic AI which applies to all teams.

I want to find the game more difficult when I play against high rated teams and easier when I am playing with a high rated team against a low rated one. I want specific difficulty for each team and more of an authentic AI instead of the current generic stuff.

You can change the AI difficulty before each game via the settings. if you wanted to you could set it to a higher level against bad teams and lower against the top teams. Even though sometimes on the lower levels it doesn't make a difference lol

You can change the AI difficulty before each game via the settings. if you wanted to you could set it to a higher level against bad teams and lower against the top teams. Even though sometimes on the lower levels it doesn't make a difference lol
I thought about that but lower diff is usually more dump than real. And as you said there is really no difference this year.

good idea.

let us know what you are getting as if you are getting fast speed i am going to work to hook mine up lol

i don't trust the servers to feed us a fast pipe

I'm gonna try downloading it over saturday night, hopefully it'll be ready by sunday night clubs then........but i doubt it!

I reckon I'm gonna enjoy playing as a defender/defensive midfielder this year, I really like the new tackling system (with the changed button config)

also when playing as city in the demo the two most important players on the pitch when atacking are clichy and richards, their ai runs are superb and stretch the defence so much.

I'm gonna try downloading it over saturday night, hopefully it'll be ready by sunday night clubs then........but i doubt it!

I reckon I'm gonna enjoy playing as a defender/defensive midfielder this year, I really like the new tackling system (with the changed button config)

also when playing as city in the demo the two most important players on the pitch when atacking are clichy and richards, their ai runs are superb and stretch the defence so much.

Full back AI is loads better and there is a real gamble in them going forward because of the counter... Just wish the forwards and mids would do the same.

they will on clubs....

Yep... Should be better this year on clubs *fingers crossed

Last night i used the knock-ahead to go past a defender who'd squared up and slowed too soon. Its hard to see because of the dropped frames of the replay system, but i definitely felt i caught him just right.

It was on Professional/Manual and i'd just lost a couple of games so i went for a cheap squared pass, watch what £35 million pounds worth of Bosnian does with the chance :LOL: ...

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/94249507

Yep... Should be better this year on clubs *fingers crossed

Last night i used the knock-ahead to go past a defender who'd squared up and slowed too soon. Its hard to see because of the dropped frames of the replay system, but i definitely felt i caught him just right.

It was on Professional/Manual and i'd just lost a couple of games so i went for a cheap squared pass, watch what £35 million pounds worth of Bosnian does with the chance :LOL: ...

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/94249507

Definite pen! ;)

Not seen this in list format before, but here's the confirmed tweaks to Clubs

CONFIRMED TWEAKS:

New and edited VP accomplishments. Eg, mids can now earn some defensive accomplishments.
Club invites/requests appear on main menu (not lost in player hub).
Friends Records has a dedicated screen.
More player stats in Clubs for mids/defenders.
New My Pro menu in clubs for easy access to editing pro and viewing accomplishments.
Top speed for small pros has been dialled back a touch.
Added some long term, tough-to-get VP accomplishments for the hardcore fans out there.
Tuned unlocks so that the cooler items are obtainable by better players (shoes, gear, etc.)
Tuned some of the accomplishments, and added a few new ones around lay-off passes.
Better reskinned hub screen. Bigger area.
Tuned matchmaking to prevent games between clubs too far apart.
Pro Clubs locked to Tactical Defending

CONFIRMED TWEAKS:

New and edited VP accomplishments. Eg, mids can now earn some defensive accomplishments.
New My Pro menu in clubs for easy access to editing pro and viewing accomplishments.
Added some long term, tough-to-get VP accomplishments for the hardcore fans out there.
Tuned unlocks so that the cooler items are obtainable by better players (shoes, gear, etc.)
Tuned some of the accomplishments, and added a few new ones around lay-off passes.

If the last is true, with no lag...clubs = win.

CONFIRMED TWEAKS:

2 main ones are top speed being reduced (hopefully more than a touch) and tactical defending locked on for clubs

Does this creation centre thing allow us to create a strip?

Would be cool to make Evo-web our sponsors.

Creation center is perfect for clubs...

Design your own kit, players, sponsors, stadiums, boots, wags ;-).. Sounds GREAT!!!!

Sadly none of these can be imported to clubs mode as far as i know...

Unbelievable fail.

Does this creation centre thing allow us to create a strip?

Would be cool to make Evo-web our sponsors.

Yeah it does, I was messing around with it last night and made, Shakhtar, Dinamo Kiev and BATE Borisov teams. There are about 50 base kits to pick from (some adidas, nike, puma, umbro then some EA generic ones, the some "under-armour" kits - guess the devs got mixed up with madden). Each kit has 3 colour options, and also you can upload a PNG for the crest and a PNG for the sponsor. The dimensions are 128 x 128 for the crest and 256*128 for the sponsor logo. Using this I was able to make realistic kits for all three of these teams, but the blue band on the Dinamo Kiev kit was tricky. They have perfect mock kits in creation center for Shakhtar (home and away), the puma african national teams, and Dinamo Zagreb (dark blue).

Last edited:
Looking forward to the comments about the game in here tomorrow. I didn't opt for the season ticket pass, as I won't be using the 360 a lot over the next few days anyway, so I can wait until Friday.

Should be an interesting few days with the opinions rolling in.

I'm just waiting on 9am tomorrow now, I swear they better not fuck anything up in the typical EA fashion... watch something 'out of their control' happen and we won't get access till Wednesday or something like that.

I am absolutely dying to play clubs... lol

Back
Top Bottom