FIFA 12 Discussion Thread

I'm interested. Never played clubs mind, usually just play offline as cant do with the online idiots on 1 Vs 1.

I play manual apart from passing and crossing at semi but could play fully manual.

Great we are on xbox and we'll be playing day one and that weekend. Fine if you wanna leave it on semi...

So not to de-rail this thread i'll setup a new thread for our club in the online section.

EDIT : No i wont that section has gone :-) I'll put it in the Fifa section

Great we are on xbox and we'll be playing day one and that weekend. Fine if you wanna leave it on semi...

So not to de-rail this thread i'll setup a new thread for our club in the online section.

EDIT : No i wont that section has gone :-) I'll put it in the Fifa section
Not a problem, my gamertag is lpd79.

I'm happy to play left back or left midfield. Is there anything i need to do? I'm new to this!

Not a problem, my gamertag is lpd79.

I'm happy to play left back or left midfield. Is there anything i need to do? I'm new to this!

Not really, we'll all be starting form scratch so we'll add you on XBL and then send you a request to join our club... Then we spend most of our time moaning about assisted players :-)

Undecided if I'm going to get the season ticket or not to play Fifa early, I did just buy 2100 points in case, so anyone looking for a bit of a bargain there's a £5 off code for Gamestation NG1AXE so you can get 2100 points for only £11.99 inc free delivery which would make it £12 for season ticket which alone is half the advertised price :)

http://www.gamestation.co.uk/gs/xbox-live-marketplace-2100-points-card-20175

Obviously also applies to anything from there so you could get Fifa £5 off or whatever :)

so that leaves you out Bobby...

joke...

not sure how you read that but i wasn't being arsey...

I'm just yanking your chain, I wish I could play clubs regularly. I played with you guys many moons ago and it was great fun.

I can understand that you want competant people playing with you :))

Undecided if I'm going to get the season ticket or not to play Fifa early, I did just buy 2100 points in case, so anyone looking for a bit of a bargain there's a £5 off code for Gamestation NG1AXE so you can get 2100 points for only £11.99 inc free delivery which would make it £12 for season ticket which alone is half the advertised price :)

Obviously also applies to anything from there so you could get Fifa £5 off or whatever :)

Ordered, thanks!

Has it been confirmed anywhere how much/how many XBL points this pass will be?

i wasn't going to bother with this season ticket thing but getting this game 6 days early, it would be rude not to especially at £11.99, thanks for that

and if i am that sad i might even take the xbox to work and download on the 100mb pipe.

are the xbox servers fast enough to handle that speed at busy periods or am i wasting my time?

Last edited:
i wasn't going to bother with this season ticket thing but getting this game 6 days early, it would be rude not to especially at £11.99, thanks for that

and if i am that sad i might even take the xbox to work and download on the 100mb pipe.

are the xbox servers fast enough to handle that speed at busy periods or am i wasting my time?

Access to start the download is one day before its activated so just download at home.

4 gig in one day, no problem.

So this will be available to download on Friday?

3 days early so available to download from Tuesday. Unless EA have changed it.

EDIT looks like they have changed it.

From the EA website:
"Season Ticket holders will be able to download FIFA 12 from 23th September at 6pm ET in North America on PS3 and Xbox 360, and in Europe on Xbox 360 from 6pm CET on 24 September."

That's earlier than originally scheduled then. Sweet

Last edited:
3 days early so available to download from Tuesday. Unless EA have changed it.

EDIT looks like they have changed it.

From the EA website:
"Season Ticket holders will be able to download FIFA 12 from 23th September at 6pm ET in North America on PS3 and Xbox 360, and in Europe on Xbox 360 from 6pm CET on 24 September."

That's earlier than originally scheduled then. Sweet

So we can download it on Saturday and play it soon as it's downloaded right?

Apparently launch soon as download but they may only make download available on the 24th

It is 6 pm on 24th you can download it

Last edited:
Apparently launch soon as download but they may only make download available on the 24th

It is 6 pm on 24th you can download it

Saturday night clubs? :-)

Wasn't gonna get it but I have 1600 ms points sat doing nothing for 6 months on my account so I couk buy 800 and get it.

Back
Top Bottom