FIFA 12 Discussion Thread

Friday? Hah you'll be lucky. Its three days before so it'll be available on Tuesday I think?

It will be available for download this saturday the 24th at 1pm GMT because the game will hit the stores the 27th in the US. Some say you'll be able to play the downloaded version untill the game is released all over the world, so that's untill the 29th. ;)

It will be available for download this saturday the 24th at 1pm GMT because the game will hit the stores the 27th in the US. Some say you'll be able to play the downloaded version untill the game is released all over the world, so that's untill the 29th. ;)

It's Friday 30th worldwide

the prerelease is available on friday in the US only - monday it's rolled out in Europe. There is a region switch on EA's season pass site...

So USA vpn's for the win? ;)

The creation centre was shit last year, the faces and everything were very limited and you couldn't make the players look anything like the real thing, so it just became pointless really.

Yeah, it was terrible last year, but supposedly it's been significantly improved. Time will tell. But if it has quality CM integration, I could imagine it being worth it for CM junkies like myself.

What I really want, and doubt it has this year, is the ability to add more lower-leagues or create new leagues that include promotion/relegation structure. There's enough single division leagues already in the game that I don't care about adding a new league just for the sake of playing in one division.

Also, being able to create a club from scratch could be fun.

My expectation is that integration with CM this year won't be deep enough to really be great, but the possibilities are endless and hopefully they'll advance it further next year.

The countdown in my Season Ticket says it will be avalible to download in 2 days 16 hours .. that makes it avalible on FRIDAY morning here in Brazil(10am) ...

The countdown in my Season Ticket says it will be avalible to download in 2 days 16 hours .. that makes it avalible on FRIDAY morning here in Brazil(10am) ...

It has different releases depending on the region and platform you have.

I'm on PS3 with a North America account and the date is 23/9 6PM ET untill 27/9 6AM ET.

What daikirai said. He's such an unfunny cunt.

I like him. His work is clever. You might find him annoying but I think the football gaming community needs someone light hearted to make fun of the games that a lot of people here take so seriously. You might not like him but I'm sure you can appreciate what he's trying to do. It's ironic...and not like Alanis Morrisette

No point everyone putting together skills compilations :P

In football club mode does anyone know if you can choose from "rest of world" team?
sorry for my English..

As far as we know all of the clubs sides are part of the football club mode. So if your team (Panathinaikos?) is in the 'rest of the world' section you should be ok to choose them.

...and you English is better than most on here :-)

Sounds good.. anything that might lower the chances of playing against idiots...

We need to get some more on board... maybe we should expand to allow semi-players... Hopefully we could find enough Manual players though...

In fact if anyone on Evo-Web wants to join up all welcome, we play fully manual in clubs...

obviously the most important thing is the right type of player.

on the same level as us, and plays the game as a team. i don't mind if we have a few people who play on semi as long as they play the game in the style we do

would prefer manual players but would take a good team player on semi than a rubbish manual.

obviously the most important thing is the right type of player.

on the same level as us, and plays the game as a team. i don't mind if we have a few people who play on semi as long as they play the game in the style we do

would prefer manual players but would take a good team player on semi than a rubbish manual.

:OOOH:

Sounds good.. anything that might lower the chances of playing against idiots...

We need to get some more on board... maybe we should expand to allow semi-players... Hopefully we could find enough Manual players though...

In fact if anyone on Evo-Web wants to join up all welcome, we play fully manual in clubs...
I'm interested. Never played clubs mind, usually just play offline as cant do with the online idiots on 1 Vs 1.

I play manual apart from passing and crossing at semi but could play fully manual.

Back
Top Bottom