FIFA 12 Discussion Thread

doc%20brown.jpg

1.42 JIGGAWATTS?

Jesus.

Switched to the recommended controls and actually had my best FIFA game yet. CPU still tried to go to the wings, and finished on 88% pass completion (92% at HT) so still not great and the CPU is still too accurate with its passing but that was a much better game than I've had before.

Edit: :LOL: I knew it was too good to last. Played Arsenal next and guess what? Spinning around in circles constantly with that lack of gravity, passing completion of 89%, off to the wings again. Guess I just got lucky with that one game.

Last edited by a moderator:
yep, you need to start again and have a fresh go at it again.

not sure how you are playing it but i don't have any of those problems dags.

what level is the cpu at, mine is on world class.

i play possession football and i find momentum helps against the cpu as they get nervy and panic, they seem to make mistakes, give the ball away and i can take it off them in certain areas.

i move my players about in position, trying not to use any second man close down or containing. i simply move single controlled player to press the man with the ball or to cut space, i then switch to a relevant man to again get ready to press the man on the ball with him, look at sending the AI into certain areas and then i press with the team mate contain

usually helps take the ball of them

i play possession football and i find momentum helps against the cpu as they get nervy and panic, they seem to make mistakes, give the ball away and i can take it off them in certain areas.

i move my players about in position, trying not to use any second man close down or containing. i simply move single controlled player to press the man with the ball or to cut space, i then switch to a relevant man to again get ready to press the man on the ball with him, look at sending the AI into certain areas and then i press with the team mate contain

Only playing at the default level, Professional I guess? I play defense exactly the same. Never really bring the second player in unless I need to and just cover the lanes and stop the CPU from trying to pass it. And that's where the CPU just spins around doing the superhuman movements whilst it chops and changes direction with ridiculous ease.

I think the CPU passing completion is something that a slider can fix.

Been doing this too and find it the same. Try it on World Class Dags

Back
Top Bottom