Fifa 11 Xbox 360/PS3

Show some respect to SAF if you consider yourself a fan.No one is flawless and Tevez wanted more playing time and even assurance to be included in the first 11.
The thing is many people are blinded by the season he had at City when they say SAF should have held onto him but what if Tevez's season was miserable ? I'm sure another tune would have been sung.

Atleast he didn't suggest quitting football altogether when he wasn't getting in the City team at the start of the season. :CONFUSE:

I'll look at any Manager mode and off field stuff I can, and ask any related questions if anyone has them, I think there will be enough on pitch guys answering and asking them as well as checking game-play...

No need for me to give you a list of questions as we're off the same mind when it comes to CM, what needs fixing, what we want adding etc. etc.

If it's like the emirates event like last year you have at least 1 chaperon watching over your shoulder. If you attempt to look into any other areas of the menus etc you get your collar felt. I'd be very very very surprised if you get anything other then exhibition matches. We only just managed to get into the control configurations at our playtest so we could change to semi and manual.

When was the Emirates last year? Wasn't it July or June or so? Seems a bit late in the day - after all the embargoes have passed, pretty much - to be stopping people from playing CM.

Why don't we have a thread specifically for hands-on questions? There are quite a few of us going on the 23rd and 24th by the looks of it.

Yes. Why don't we have one of those?

*Sits like a baby with the expectation that someone else will make thread*

I vote for Lami, he's already pm'd a list. Might aswell start it off. Also he can moderate the thread to keep it tidy. Make it a sticky under the news one :D

Done.

Go ahead people and shoot with your questions.

Fifa 11 "Festival of Fifa" hands-on questions

New podcast up on Facebook - dunno if it's new or not.

EA SPORTS FIFA said:
Listen to this week's EA SPORTS FIFA 11 podcast for an extended interview with the men behind Career Mode! Plus, we discuss Creation Centre, look at the latest transfers in Ultimate Team, and ask YOU who's going to win the Premier League this year. Arsenal? Really?

Just waffle with no detail on anything, you can have 25 created teams but no info on how many players per team and no info on editable players to put into Career mode?...

20 min interview on CM with Marcel and Rutter at the end of their drivel though...

Big thing from Rutter reiterating this is year two of a multi year build so much more to come, makes a big thing on this, you can play from player to full manager with player manager in between... So you can split the 15 seasons between all three...

New Manager mode results creator to make it more authentic...

Rutter re iterating there is going to be more year on year, so if you are a glass half full guy it sounds like it's a better implemented and hopefully bug free MM, I doubt there is much more in there...

They're going to push personality + HARD @ gamescom. Fully expect a demonstration showing the coverstars doing familiar movements, runs and actions.

There'll be some Clubs stuff ofcourse too. Clubs is probably one of the most important modes in FIFA now.

When was the Emirates last year? Wasn't it July or June or so? Seems a bit late in the day - after all the embargoes have passed, pretty much - to be stopping people from playing CM.

August 14th

As WILDSTER said above, we were pretty restricted on what we could and couldn't do in terms of the menus and game modes and we were monitored at all times. Strict NDA and no pictures/videos were allowed.

The day was designed so that all of us took turns playing exhibition matches on assisted. Me and Chris Davies had a bit of a telling off for changing our controls to manual and semi (apparently because others wouldn't know how to change it back - which says a lot really!). The tournament in the afternoon was also fixed at assisted on the demo, which was a shame.

There was good reason for not messing with the menus though as even going into an instant replay completely crashed the demo.

Show some respect to SAF if you consider yourself a fan.No one is flawless and Tevez wanted more playing time and even assurance to be included in the first 11.
The thing is many people are blinded by the season he had at City when they say SAF should have held onto him but what if Tevez's season was miserable ? I'm sure another tune would have been sung.

Flawless or not SAF treated Tevez like shit. Fact. :OT: Back to FIFA 11.

Back
Top Bottom