Fifa 11 Xbox 360/PS3

For some reason I edited all the official videos together into one seamless video.

So, if you're too lazy to click play all those times on youtube, or want to watch the videos without too many logos, there you go (sigh):

http://www.filedropper.com/fifa1

Edited from HD material, but is not HD (so it could run on my laptop).

Make sure to PM me like Lami did if you have questions cause I'll get questions lost deep within this thread by the time the 24th rolls around.

I'll print my PM's out the night before and take them with me. I'll be the black geek with the A4 sheet of questions. If you see me. HOLA.

btw

Thanks Lothario. See what a lack of vids will do to a man, EA? :LOL:

Make sure to PM me like Lami did if you have questions cause I'll get questions lost deep within this thread by the time the 24th rolls around.

I'll print my PM's out the night before and take them with me. I'll be the black geek with the A4 sheet of questions. If you see me. HOLA.

btw

Thanks Lothario. See what a lack of vids will do to a man, EA? :LOL:

I didn't even know you were black, but saying HOLLA you've confirmed it all in one sentence :LOL:

HOLLA!

Ahh that's quite useful Lothari.

We should probably produce a big list of questions for the people who are going to the various events so we can be sure to answer as many of them as possible Lami. Obviously not everything can be answered or will be answered but that will give us good odds.

As for NDAs - I'm sure we will - but we can remember until, and they may not cover certain things anyway.

This day at the Emirates, do you have to have an invite?

Yeh - though some got in through a competition they ran from the EAUK forums. Dunno how many people there will be in all.

Hardly a distinguishing feature at these events :P

Last edited:
Why don't we have a thread specifically for hands-on questions? There are quite a few of us going on the 23rd and 24th by the looks of it.

And, for everyone going, it's well worth thinking about how you would change any gameplay tunings like amount of error, passing speed, stamina/fatigue levels (overall as well as difference between players), shot speed etc etc. If I can I'll get Gary to give us some sort of indication of what they can tweak. It might be everything, it might be certain things. But any feedback we give could give EA a headstart on tweaking things/fixing things/pouring themselves a cold one.

Why don't we have a thread specifically for hands-on questions? There are quite a few of us going on the 23rd and 24th by the looks of it.

And, for everyone going, it's well worth thinking about how you would change any gameplay tunings like amount of error, passing speed, stamina/fatigue levels (overall as well as difference between players), shot speed etc etc. If I can I'll get Gary to give us some sort of indication of what they can tweak. It might be everything, it might be certain things. But any feedback we give could give EA a headstart on tweaking things/fixing things/pouring themselves a cold one.

Are you 23rd Rom?...

oh shit, they let nick cave into their event? haha :D

lol why is everyone calling stu racist? :lol:

Romagnoli said:

Yes. Why don't we have one of those?

*Sits like a baby with the expectation that someone else will make thread*

I vote for Lami, he's already pm'd a list. Might aswell start it off. Also he can moderate the thread to keep it tidy. Make it a sticky under the news one :D

No, we made a bid and it was accepted and Tevez went to City.

Made a joke of a bid if that's what you mean. Stupid SAF. We could of won Champions League with Tevez last year. At least it looks like we can win the league at least this year.

Last edited:
Made a joke of a bid if that's what you mean. Stupid SAF. We could of won Champions League with Tevez last year. At least it looks like we can win the league at least this year.

Show some respect to SAF if you consider yourself a fan.No one is flawless and Tevez wanted more playing time and even assurance to be included in the first 11.
The thing is many people are blinded by the season he had at City when they say SAF should have held onto him but what if Tevez's season was miserable ? I'm sure another tune would have been sung.

Tevez wasn't that well suited to Utd. He was too similar to Rooney for Roo to have gone on to have the sort of season he did last year, while he was never going to be the big cheese he is at Citeh so he'd never have scored so many goals. Plus everything about Tevez's behaviour after he'd left screamt 'I'm a dick'. About 12 different interviews in quick succession where he slagged Utd and SAF off, saying he's an innocent party. If you want to stay, you fight for your life, not whine in the papers incessantly.

Anyway, that's off-topic. Chicharito for the mofoing win.

Back
Top Bottom