Fifa 11 Xbox 360/PS3

:|

If this was two months ago and we were getting the scoop on something white hot then that's one thing; but these vids are of stuff we already knew and only a few weeks away from the last embargo.

Poor show tbh.

Placebo_obecalP
@EAUK_FIFA WTF, you ban me from the EA forums simply because I mirrored one of your videos? Since when is that a "perm ban" offence?

EAUK_FIFA
@Placebo_obecalP you linked to a completely downloadable video, that's not on.

Placebo_obecalP
@EAUK_FIFA since when? If I knew this was a "instant banning offence" I wouldn't have done it, you couldn't simply PM me and ask me not to?

Placebo_obecalP
@EAUK_FIFA I've mirrored EA videos for Fifa for the past three years, but now you have a problem with it?

EAUK_FIFA

@Placebo_obecalP Yes I do unfortunately, they are put up in watchable places across the board, having direct downloads is a no no.

Placebo_obecalP
@EAUK_FIFA and I'm supposed to know that how exactly? I see no forum rule covering it, I see no pinned "please do not mirror our videos"?

How the fuck is linking to a "completely downloadable video" an instant perm ban offence from the forums when nowhere does it say "do not mirror our videos"??

Ok , i push " Like it " in facebook to see the video ! The video is crap , but how now i can " dislike it " ? Is there option for that ? I really don't want someone from my fiends in face book to see that i " Like " EA's fifa , it's will be disgrace for me ! How i can delete it ?

Last edited:
That's out of order. A warning and a request to take down the link would have been more than enough.

Exactly! I bet if it were someone who always sucked at the EA teat that would have happened, but because I'm someone who actually complains about the bugs/glitches and such it's itchy trigger finger, so despite the fact I've been mirroring videos and such for at least 3 years, despite the fact I've been a data editor for Fifa08, Fifa09, Fifa10 & Fifa11 I'm now insta perm banned from the EA forums for one mirrored video, pathetic.

Ok , i push " Like it " in facebook to see the video ! The video is crap , but how now i can " dislike it " ? Is there option for that ? I really don't want someone from my fiends in face book to see that i " Like " EA's fifa , it's will be disgrace for me ! How i can delete him ?

On the left side towards the bottom I think there is a button to remove your "like it".

Silly that they make you sign up to their Facebook page to view the video. I need to keep my street cred up, I don't want people knowing I am still playing video games at 30 ;))

Ridiculous that they have banned Placebo for it without a warning?! they need to take that back...poor show on their part.

Ridiculous that they have banned Placebo for it without a warning?! they need to take that back...poor show on their part.

Nope no warning or anything, first I heard of it was an Emailed PM notification (which I actually hoped was a reply from Marcel!) but in fact it was this to tell me I was perm banned.

No idea why they've gone for the ban. It's pretty obvious that it's just motivated by the fact people will not click Like on Facebook. If it was anything unbelievably confidential then that's one thing, but it's tiny ball ticklings rather than a mind-blowing gameplay vid.

SMH

Don't like posting these, as they're easily faked, but allegedly this is the official boxart for the UK version.

Though, you can see still see the old Utd kit V on Rooney :P

fifa11_keyart_uk-450x548.jpg

Calm yourselves, I know it's something to get excited about.

Well Placebo, this mirror thingy might just be an excuse to ban you.As a data reviewer, they may have expected you to be more friendly (ass licking) towards

Well Placebo, this mirror thingy might just be an excuse to ban you.

Seems to me it quite clearly was.

As a data reviewer, they may have expected you to be more friendly (ass licking) towards

I always give credit where it's due, I always buy Fifa each year (despite the fact I get a free copy as well), I never give criticism on the level of some of the kids on their forums, I generally only post on there for a "community" reason ie sharing mirrors or trying to ensure that issues are raised which a majority suffer from etc. etc.

How the fuck is linking to a "completely downloadable video" an instant perm ban offence from the forums when nowhere does it say "do not mirror our videos"??
Don't worry that forum is shit!

If they don't release a video soon there will be riots :LOL:

Last edited:
I agree the forum is shit, but to ban me from it for no valid reason is really annoying, I always held off expressing my real feelings about the bugs and such and always tried to be constructive and then I get banned for a post which was to help people out!

Seems to me it quite clearly was.

I always give credit where it's due, I always buy Fifa each year (despite the fact I get a free copy as well), I never give criticism on the level of some of the kids on their forums, I generally only post on there for a "community" reason ie sharing mirrors or trying to ensure that issues are raised which a majority suffer from etc. etc.

Well it sux

I agree the forum is shit, but to ban me from it for no valid reason is really annoying, I always held off expressing my real feelings about the bugs and such and always tried to be constructive and then I get banned for a post which was to help people out!

Tell me about it!

yet retards like Raiden and trolls like Mascott and fifaddict rage on without infractions!

Hmm mostly good, couple of not so great (stuff from Fifa10 removed), ignores the part of my question asked on the EA forums (BEFORE THE MUTHER FOCKERS BANNED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1) about whether or not appropriate teams come in to loan your players, ie if you're in the Prem and put a 62 overall player up for loan it should not be Arsenal/Liverpool/Man Utd that come in for him.

No mention at all about injuries which is not good as we all asked a ton of follow up questions about that, don't like the fact either that all he's doing is simming matches, what exactly is the point of a hands on when you sim the matches?

They've removed the staff/stadium sliders, I see.

I like most of what I read there, though it doesn't seem mind-blowing it does at least sound slightly mote sensible about how it does stuff. I'm not a MM obsessive though so I'm sure others will have more of an opinion on this.

I sympathize, Placebo, what EA did to you is just shameful.
I don't know how I would react if it happened to me, since I'm quite rancorous usually :P.

The simming matches is so he can get through a season and tell people what happens. I want to know more about a player turning into a player manager and then a manager, but I won't get that from a hands-on.

It's a time constraint. Bear in mind he had this written up, what, a week ago, and was waiting for all-clears.

*bans*

Back
Top Bottom