Fifa 11 Xbox 360/PS3

Grow up. You're contradicting yourself. Drekkard was being critical and you replied saying what the hell and he can't be watching what you're watching, which obviously implies you're watching something quite the opposite. Hence my quote,

Take that fail icon and stick it on your mirror.

You said: You (that's me) can't be watching what we're watching?
I said: You (that's you) can't be watching the same video I'm watching.

Now explain how that is not the same thing. Please.

Uhm. That's what I said. You can't be watching what I'm watching.:FAIL:

But seriously, let's take the complaints about the defensive lines with that picture. I really don't see a problem. It seems to be either A. a counterattack or B. a misplaced pass in the pass upfield. IMO it's only natural that the fullbacks (that what right back and left backs is called in english right?) will be higher up than the two center backs in those two situations (actually the problems with defenders in previous games have been that the fullbacks have been behind the centre backs) and the two centre backs would have been in perfect positions if the player would not have rushed straight forward with one of them. In fact I think the AI in that situation looks perfect.

I bet you also think this looks perfect aswell :P
YouTube - Defensive AI in FIFA10

People have a right to be skeptical in the case of FIFA's defensive AI. We hope the demo will give us a very good indication that the defensive lines will FINALLY be fixed :)

It's all quite obvious and I can't be buggered explaining again. If you don't want to see it then that's not my problem.

I bet you also think this looks perfect aswell :P
YouTube - Defensive AI in FIFA10

People have a right to be skeptical in the case of FIFA's defensive AI. We hope the demo will give us a very good indication that the defensive lines will FINALLY be fixed :)

No, that's looks shit. The example from the FIFA11 video, does not however. So to take out a picture and complain about that, is to say the least a bit confusing to me.

It's all quite obvious and I can't be buggered explaining again. If you don't want to see it then that's not my problem.

Please go ahead. I'm not a native english speaker. Perhaps I'm missing something very obvious. Here's how I see it:

You claim I can't be seeing the same thing you're seeing.
I'm claiming that I can't be seeing the same thing you're seeing.

Last edited:
Please go ahead. I'm not a native english speaker. Perhaps I'm missing something very obvious.

I already did. I'm not going to post the same thing again when it's a few posts above. You're dragging this way too much. Enough off-topic.

I'm not worried about the defensive line in that picture at all

• It's 2v2
  • Did you see how much they were pressing?
  • It's 2v2

bj3ok.jpg

iniestaposter2.jpg

EA really need to find a way to punish quitters online. Just played some asshole who decided to quit in the last minute because he just simply couldn't take the fact i was beating him 1-0 with a lesser team.

He chose Spain, so i thought sod it, i'll pick Slovenia. I beat him with passing and paitence while he just behaved like a sprint cheat.

I dont really give a damn about points or my FIFA rank, i just play ranked matches because it's quickest way to get into a game, despite how ridiclously frustrating playing against assisted Man U whores is.. But go damn surely they can let the CPU take over even if it is an innocent connection problem?

Good to know thanks :)

Strikes me a less than appropriate moderator's response? Whether you agree with him or not whether you follow his argument or not.

That's a pretty appropriate response to his fail icon directed at me inappropriately, whether you like it or not.

Back on topic now and any more of this will be deleted. PM me if you feel the urge to have a say.

Oh dear, in that video posted earlier (i reposing it here so there is no confusion)

YouTube - FIFA 11 - Gameplay & Reportage HD (New)

it seems like the same errors with Formations (midfield does nothing, DM's Do NOTHING!) are still in? I know they are pressuring loads etc.. but it just looks like the same game :(

I'm sure Personality + will have some effect! But unless they sort out the defensive positioning, intelligence it just won't make much difference. Players are still skating it seems :( Celebrations are still ridiculous :CONFUSE:

Ahh well might aswell just bare with it :LOL:

The colours on the Barca kit are slight wrong. the yellow should be lighter (it's lightning yellow) and the shades of red and blue are slightly different. But I'm a kitmaker and i notice far too many details (Sorry, it's the perfectionist coming out :COOL:) But it doesn't matter looks solid enough :)

Last edited:
Like I said when I played it, it's FIFA and it will always have the same faults in that will come to life after a few months of playing. It's going to be good though, for sure.

2pr8ymv.jpg

Credit where credit is due, an amazing improvement.

Last edited:
^ Like that.

I'll be worried up until we see an official gameplay video; at which point I'll be furious/elated depending on what it shows.

The Iniesta pics are awesome. The comparison between 10 and 11's Iniesta is night and day. I shall have him play midfield with Ozil in my Spurs team ;)

Edit:

Lami: It's the same model as we'll see in the game but rendered higher quality for press release pics etc. When you zoom in on Fifa models though they can looks crazy (Lassana Diara in the World Cup game is stunning. They have his dolphin-shaped head down pat! :lol:)

Last edited:
Fifa 11 on the PC isn't receiving graphical improvements (other than those from the increased resolution), and that Jabulani rip off was in Fifa 10 on the console anyway.

Back
Top Bottom