Fifa 11 Xbox 360/PS3

defensivelineshit.jpg

:CONFUSE: What happened to all the good things we've heard?

Watch the other video, the one with Santi being interviewed. Now watch this video. Then watch the Santi one again. If they're both console then they're both the same build of the same game. Do they look like the same game?

They've been sent off hahaha ?
Or maybe it's a 3-5-2 formation with very attacking full backs who had trouble getting back

I wanna believe you Rom, but it looks dodgy.

Again, I can't see the vid so Ivan only go by what people say. But when you compare one moving blurry smudge with another and can see a big difference then you can be pretty sure something's amiss.

Actually the game being 2v2 may have made the pressure seem even higfher than normal. I may be overreacting...

2v2 is definitely an issue, and we're not seeing the whole game to see how constant pressuring effects the players towards the end. If that is even a feature in this early build/the full game.

matchstats.jpg

Hopefully they'll push out their video to counter-balance this one.

Last edited:
Again, I can't see the vid so Ivan only go by what people say. But when you compare one moving blurry smudge with another and can see a big difference then you can be pretty sure something's amiss.

I'm pretty sure it's 100% Fifa 11 footage. They talk exclusively about the console game all video even showing the test-bed vids and Fifa 11 menus (audio editing) etc. It's just poor footage. Had EA released footage of their game by now we'd be analysing that instead of playing where's wally with these snippets of gameplay clips with czech mummerings in the backdrop. People are scratching the internet for anything :lol:

It's 100% FIFA 11 yes - but which version! ;)

Its a nightmare to pick anything out on my phone. Hate the slightly MTV-style camera zooms and pans. It makes the people sitting in chairs look like they're moving too fast!

I can't take the vid seriously until I've been able to properly look at it.

Most of us are not happy with what we're seeing as well. You can't be watching what we're watching?

Uhm. That's what I said. You can't be watching what I'm watching.:FAIL:

But seriously, let's take the complaints about the defensive lines with that picture. I really don't see a problem. It seems to be either A. a counterattack or B. a misplaced pass in the pass upfield. IMO it's only natural that the fullbacks (that what right back and left backs is called in english right?) will be higher up than the two center backs in those two situations (actually the problems with defenders in previous games have been that the fullbacks have been behind the centre backs) and the two centre backs would have been in perfect positions if the player would not have rushed straight forward with one of them. In fact I think the AI in that situation looks perfect.

Picture:

Orange is where the players is running. The red player is the user controlled player, and the blue is where he would have been if the user hadn't touched him. It looks perfect to me anyways..

But this is always as hilarious. Gameplay from new game released..FIFA forums: boo this looks exactly like FIFA XX, PES forums: don't worry, the games always looks similar, it's gonna rock!

Last edited:
Means we should be able to stream them from a PC too, which would save some hassle.

If that's the consoles version, then what a terrible let down. Seems exactly fifa 10 with some minor tweaks. Pace of the game is the same, clashes seem to continue have always boolean outcome, controls and passing is too acurate, etc... Let's wait for "official" videos because this one is like watching wc 2010 with very minor tweaks, not at all the change in pace and type of building up I was expecting.

What the hell? You can't be watching the same video I'm watching.

Uhm. That's what I said. You can't be watching what I'm watching.:FAIL:

Grow up. You're contradicting yourself. Drekkard was being critical and you replied saying what the hell and he can't be watching what you're watching, which obviously implies you're watching something quite the opposite. Hence my quote,

Most of us are not happy with what we're seeing as well. You can't be watching what we're watching?

Take that fail icon and stick it on your mirror.

Back
Top Bottom