Fifa 11 Xbox 360/PS3

One thing i really want to se in FIFA 11, is defenitely, a ball that has more weight on it, and please make it impossible to do tricks only with right foot.

If you try to make a flip-flap with a left footed player ( Messi for an example) e will do it with is right foot always, that sucks.

Bur the ball fisics and weight must be immediattly corrected, i prefer the bowling ball of PES that the ballon of FIFA, it gives more feeling in the shooting, in crossing, etc...

And what about the online, i want to see an innovative online, with more modes in it, more challenging ones, tournaments, leagues, etc.

One thing i really want to se in FIFA 11, is defenitely, a ball that has more weight on it, and please make it impossible to do tricks only with right foot.

If you try to make a flip-flap with a left footed player ( Messi for an example) e will do it with is right foot always, that sucks.

Bur the ball fisics and weight must be immediattly corrected, i prefer the bowling ball of PES that the ballon of FIFA, it gives more feeling in the shooting, in crossing, etc...

And what about the online, i want to see an innovative online, with more modes in it, more challenging ones, tournaments, leagues, etc.

We had a discussion about tricks not long ago, not only do players need to use their correct foot for skills, but that goes for everything really, it's pretty weak that they haven't implemented a decent favourite foot system and I don't believe it'll be in Fifa 11? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

The Skills also need some form of error too, only 1-2 tricks have error applied to them and that's not enough. We need Heskey falling over himself trying to do step overs :D

You're right about the weight of the ball too, (It's slightly improved in Wc2010, certainly less curl on certain crosses/shots) though it's not quite at balloon levels, I'm sure you were exaggerating :P

Found this:

EA_PWride said:
Yep, each referee will have a personality; some will give more cards, some will be more likely to give penalties etc. You will be able to learn their styles and adjust your play accordingly.

Where's his hands on feedback about CM injury system? :(

"GamesCom is 19th-22nd August in Cologne. I will be looking to try and get some more Career Mode information released before that. "

"Marcel has signed it off, just waiting on the big man to give it the nod as well."

"GamesCom is 19th-22nd August in Cologne. I will be looking to try and get some more Career Mode information released before that. "

"Marcel has signed it off, just waiting on the big man to give it the nod as well."

Thanks for the info :)

Well if marcel has signed it off everything should be hunky-fucking-dorry.

Aye, well I just updated my EA forums sig:

"Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it."
- George Santayana

FAO EA: Please don't let us manager mode fans down yet again with Fifa11.

Hope they get my subtle hint ;)

Haha. The main mode I play is Manager Mode, so I pray it's fixed this time around. 56 bugs found after 2 weeks will not be deemed as progression.

Which is why it's surely a positive thing the BAP and Manager mode have been combined, all the effort goes into career mode. They'd be fools to screw it up now... We'll see when the masses get the game I guess.

I've said this before, but I've never even played manager mode in Fifa 10, it was picked to pieces before I had a chance.

Which is why it's surely a positive thing the BAP and Manager mode have been combined, all the effort goes into career mode. They'd be fools to screw it up now... We'll see when the masses get the game I guess.

TBH I'm really not so sure it's a positive, if you like BAP then absolutely it is because BAP is now massive, but if you're not interested in BAP what's actually new for MM? I can think of results/tables calculated around the world, not sure what else? And that in itself doesn't even add anything into your own MM it's just an aesthetic, a great to have aesthetic of course but that's it.

We had a discussion about tricks not long ago, not only do players need to use their correct foot for skills, but that goes for everything really, it's pretty weak that they haven't implemented a decent favourite foot system and I don't believe it'll be in Fifa 11? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

The Skills also need some form of error too, only 1-2 tricks have error applied to them and that's not enough. We need Heskey falling over himself trying to do step overs :D

You're right about the weight of the ball too, (It's slightly improved in Wc2010, certainly less curl on certain crosses/shots) though it's not quite at balloon levels, I'm sure you were exaggerating :P

Yes i know its not at ballon levels ;), just way of speeking. I know in WC is improved but the feeling is almost the same as FIFA 10. I get almost no satisfaction in hitting a screamer.

I hope they fix that, and like you said that they, improve the favorite foot system, because its awfull in Previous FIFA´s, and those are the kind of things that makes the difference after some weeks of play, when the WOW factor as just passed.

Another thing i think no one as mentioned, its the free kicks, they are so easy once you get the perfect spot on the power bar, i can say that in 10 i score 8 or 9 goals, it should be more difficult, more challenging.

And if FIFA copy some things of PES ( and vice-versa), why dont FIFA copy the morale system of PES, if a player is with its morale down, most things fail during the game for that player, whereas in FIFA every player are always with high morale ( except in UT but i think it dont make any difference for the experiece i´ve had).

Maybe it's been waaay too long since I've played a FIFA game but how are people able to create those replays where they move the camera around while the action is going on? Was that a specific camera angle that you've chosen, and one that you can mess around with once you start the replay?

And did you use a capture card to get the file to throw up on YouTube?

why dont FIFA copy the morale system of PES, if a player is with its morale down, most things fail during the game for that player, whereas in FIFA every player are always with high morale.

Exactly

If nothing more it'd give people a reason to think about their choice of players rather than playing the SAME ONES EVERY TIME.

77014963.png

43017204.png

YouTube - FIFA 11 - E3 - Behind the scenes with David Rutter

Maybe it's been waaay too long since I've played a FIFA game but how are people able to create those replays where they move the camera around while the action is going on? Was that a specific camera angle that you've chosen, and one that you can mess around with once you start the replay?

And did you use a capture card to get the file to throw up on YouTube?
I uploaded it via the game to EA Football World, downloaded the .flv file from the website and uploaded that file to YouTube.

I don't have a capture card and that camera angle is one of the presets that you can choose on a replay :).

Found this:
Originally Posted by EA_PWride
Yep, each referee will have a personality; some will give more cards, some will be more likely to give penalties etc. You will be able to learn their styles and adjust your play accordingly.
I've heard this kind of thing in football games before, it's always a complete non-event in terms of actually affecting gameplay. Who even takes note of the name of the ref in the first place, and then actually 'adjusts their play accordingly'? It just sounds nice on the back of the box.

Unless the game explicitly states - in a big font directly before kick off - that "This is a STRICT ref, more cards will be handed out in this match", it doesn't work. And there should be two categories, "Strict" and "Lenient", not the muddy, in-discernable gradient we'll most likely get, otherwise it all becomes irrelevant.

I've heard this kind of thing in football games before, it's always a complete non-event in terms of actually affecting gameplay. Who even takes note of the name of the ref in the first place, and then actually 'adjusts their play accordingly'? It just sounds nice on the back of the box.

Unless the game explicitly states - in a big font directly before kick off - that "This is a STRICT ref, more cards will be handed out in this match", it doesn't work. And there should be two categories, "Strict" and "Lenient", not the muddy, in-discernable gradient we'll most likely get, otherwise it all becomes irrelevant.

A simple Ref screen would give you that info...
I'm sure the players will be advised beforehand on who the ref is and his tendencies to book etc...

I'm wondering if "Referee Personality" will mean we'll be seeing official referees, maybe even with proper faces (Hell, they're in more cut-scenes than most of the players.

Again, hardly a priority, but it'd be a nice touch.

Just did a search for Fifa 10 Refs and oddly found this image :D

2jwn4w.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom