FIFA 11 - PC

1. It's console gameplay video.
2. The graphics are almost the same but PC have support for HD graphics and higher textures,
so the PC version will look a bit better in term of graphics if you have a nice PC with a great graphic card.
3. The gameplay is a hybrid between Fifa10 NG and Fifa World Cup NG, we will not get the new features
like Personality+, Pro Passing, AI Skills or Be a goalkeeper, will be a very unique version of gameplay,
keepers and so on are fixed off course.
4. We have the support to mod anything :P

That's a short summary but you can all find that in this thread ;)

I have a Geforce 9500GT... can i play with a good graphics and textures ? Pes2010 i played in max settings.

guys... you forget that these days great CPU and amount of RAM take advantage on graphic card. if you have weak CPU and less than 2gb of RAM, you can have the best graphic card in the world but you will not be able to play the game at playable fps.

2. The graphics are almost the same but PC have support for HD graphics and higher textures,
so the PC version will look a bit better in term of graphics if you have a nice PC with a great graphic card.
Wasn't there a talk of new/improved shaders for the console versions?
My guess is that if that's true we'll still get the ugly one.

http://www.fifaromania.net/verifica-cerinte-fifa-11-pc/

i have 56%... cause i've a single core. The minimum is dual core but my single is 3,... Ghz. I play any dual core game with my single core. Not in max settings but playable
I wouldn't really hope for fluid performance with that kind of rig.SingleCores are very old no matter how much you overclock them.

I just refer to the German fifa4fans report. They played both full versions, not demo, in a seperate lounge
with EA Sports producers and they wrote they look the same this year but PC have higher texture
resolutions and better background sharpe. Off course I can't confirm that because I haven't played the game :D

Good :D

98djja.jpg

I bought this PC on October 2008 and until now I can play all the games.

C2D E8400 @ 3 Ghz
P5Q Pro
4850 Toxic 512 Mb
4 Gb
Win XP / Win 7 (both)

1. It's console gameplay video.
3. The gameplay is a hybrid between Fifa10 NG and Fifa World Cup NG, we will not get the new features
like Personality+, Pro Passing, AI Skills or Be a goalkeeper, will be a very unique version of gameplay,
keepers and so on are fixed off course.
4. We have the support to mod anything :P

That's a short summary but you can all find that in this thread ;)

Mate the pc version will look a lot better on pc for teh simple fact that teh pc version can be p;ayed at 1080p or higehr NATIVELY.

Dont forget what modders can do with textures to boot as well.

a fully PES06 pc version modded game looks nearly as good as fifa 10 on consoles

I wouldn't really hope for fluid performance with that kind of rig.SingleCores are very old no matter how much you overclock them.

yes, but i play for example Gta IV with some medium settings. I can play crysis very well, far cry etc.. i supose that i can play Fifa11 too. I'm a pes fan, but this year for pc i'm exciting do play Fifa11.

Mate the pc version will look a lot better on pc for teh simple fact that teh pc version can be p;ayed at 1080p or higehr NATIVELY.

Dont forget what modders can do with textures to boot as well.

a fully PES06 pc version modded game looks nearly as good as fifa 10 on consoles
Can't agree more, can't wait to play it on 1080p on my Full HD monitor :)
I really hope it will be possible to edit all needed things, I really care about scoreboard, I can't
live without real scoreboards to be honest :P

I have xbox360 but the graphic of fifa 10 isnt looks so well even the game sometimes slowing down(only dont have this in be a pro). I hope for pc isnt the case with 11.

OK, Thanks Placebo. Anyway, we will enjoy, i can't wait september 15th ! :D

PS : i think, if all things are known here about game modes, gameplay, graphics etc.. you should put all features in a reply for people who know only many things.

THANKS ! & sorry for my BAD English :P

Yes, those are definitly screens on low quality as you clearly can
see on the shorts pixels. Furthermore they are in jpg quality which
make them even look more ugly, so useless to say anything about
graphics on those pics because we already know how beautiful they
look in high graphics according to Gamescom videos.

What is really nice to see is that we now know that we get the same
kit collars as Fifa 11 Console (Lazio Roma collar).

Btw. it makes me really wondering "why" the original poster have taken those screens
on low quality, should be a very bad PC or what :D

It's alright to think they're on low, except they're not. All the official screens from EA were photoshopped.

It's alright to think they're on low, except they're not. All the official screens from EA were photoshopped.
But the private Gamescom videos are not photoshopped ;)
The graphic is slightly better than Fifa 10 NG, so no need to worry for PC users
because of unofficial low quality pictures.

They are not looking very good because the lighting in overcast matches is horrid. I guess. But i don't see this as a major issue

Back
Top Bottom