FIFA 11 - PC

Maybe, but i think it's better than the PES Commentary Which is not felt as FIFA Commentary. FIFA Commentators give you informations about teams, confrontations and palmares. PES say anything about actions. The Ball is still in game and he says that it's a Corner.

True 100% PES commentary is disqusting....

pes commentary data base is awful... it sucks. so many great players without commentary and it lasts for ages... konami didn't put single effort to change it... also the fans... on that fifa video you can clearly see chelsea fans on the stands... in pes all fans look almost the same.

sorry guys, but this fall fifa wins pc football game. just face it.

Maybe, but i think it's better than the PES Commentary Which is not felt as FIFA Commentary. FIFA Commentators give you informations about teams, confrontations and palmares. PES say anything about actions. The Ball is still in game and he says that it's a Corner.

yea i agree fifa's commentating is better but to me gameplay comes first ahead of commentating

+1

IMHO EA picked the WRONG time to port fifa to pc properly. they had their chance to dominate the pc footy market and failed miserably. PES 11 is briliant. better than fifa 10. i cant say if its better than fifa 11 console but can safely say it will be better than fifa 11 on pc as its just fifa 10+wc.

Its good that us consumers have the choice between the two though so im not upset on EA.

Wholeheartedly agree 100% 09 really should have been a port of the console version. They would've beaten PES easily in that year. Or at least 10 to at least given us the option to fix it maybe! They fucked up badly by releasing it now. PES 2011 destroys FIFA comprehensively in almost every department gameplaywise on PC!

The patching on this game will also been much better because most of the data is the same from the last game! Whereas like i said before FIFA 11 pc is new, fresh and were all starting from zero.

FIFA 11 on PC for me is going to be about patching more than anything! Whats the point of me playing it. It's the same shit gameplay from FIFA 10. Anyone here on Soccer gaming?

Now, I Prefer Fifa's gameplay which is more realistic and natural. in PES 2011, i have seen a video where Miroslav Klose scores by his head without focus on ball,he hasn't seen it, it was behind him. i add to this players in PES Brutally stop when they're defending. I was looking in PES 2011, if they will correct this big bugs which use to put player in a difficult situation and commit a "Personnal defensive foul". Now I'm sure that i will play FIFA More than PES if i don't play it litteraly.

Wholeheartedly agree 100% 09 really should have been a port of the console version. They would've beaten PES easily in that year. Or at least 10 to at least given us the option to fix it maybe! They fucked up badly by releasing it now. PES 2011 destroys FIFA comprehensively in almost every department gameplaywise on PC!

The patching on this game will also been much better because most of the data is the same from the last game! Whereas like i said before FIFA 11 pc is new, fresh and were all starting from zero.

FIFA 11 on PC for me is going to be about patching more than anything! Whats the point of me playing it. It's the same shit gameplay from FIFA 10. Anyone here on Soccer gaming?

yup exactly. im debating on whether i should even buy fifa 11 at all on consoles or pc. if i do buy it it will be just for online clubs.

i wont be playing it as a 1v1 game online or offline as its both terrible and i always prefered master league over fifa's MM

Now, I Prefer Fifa's gameplay which is more realistic and natural. in PES 2011, i have seen a video where Miroslav Klose scores by his head without focus on ball,he hasn't seen it, it was behind him. i add to this players in PES Brutally stop when they're defending. I was looking in PES 2011, if they will correct this big bugs which use to put player in a difficult situation and commit a "Personnal defensive foul". Now I'm sure that i will play FIFA More than PES if i don't play it litteraly.
How can you say that you will play FIFA more than PES before you tried any of them?

I Know This Because i already tried FIFA@PS3 and i don't have to "replay" it to say it's better than PES. PES, you know, i used to play it every year since PES 3, but now, they take ideas from FIFA and like Chinese Immitations. PES Is not natural like FIFA, i'm sure because a video of Gameplay where Germany played Netherlands, Klose scores with his head when the ball was behind him.

FIFA 11 is my first FIFA Since FIFA WC02, but i'm convinced by FIFA 11 PC Because i play FIFA On PS3 Many times.

after watching videos of both game (2011 -and also PC ver for FIFA, which I'm going to try), here is what I have noticed so far

1. PES has the better ZONAL DEFENDING system than FIFA, in FIFA defenders have this habit of doing unnecessary pressing down the opposition thus creating holes in the defense (that may or may not be exploited)
2. FIFA has the better off the ball run forward for the non controlled attacking players system (however, PES system of gameplan maybe able to alter this, not sure, but in PES10 it is different and less effective than FIFA's)
3. PES give the better in depth option to alter the way your team play via gameplan (dunno in FIFA, never played this current gen FIFA -as a PC guy I refuse calling it next gen :LOL: )
4. FIFA has the better stamina implementation
5. FIFA has the better response time
6. PES has the (relative) better (new) passing mode -a hybrid of manual and assisted)
7. FIFA has the better long ball and crossing system (CMIIW, I dunno how it is really on FIFA but TBH I'm sick PES' legacy of 'homing ball' magic crosses system)
8. FIFA has the better physical play
9. PES (still) has the better sense of randomness/luck in creating goals -not sure about this though-

my conclusion so far, I can't wait to try them on the next week!:BAND:

Now, I Prefer Fifa's gameplay which is more realistic and natural. in PES 2011, i have seen a video where Miroslav Klose scores by his head without focus on ball,he hasn't seen it, it was behind him.

Don't see how that's any different to most of the FIFA goals i see :CONFUSE: I've seen worse than that in FIFA and PES mind you. Both games have abnormalities like that. Weak point.

i add to this players in PES Brutally stop when they're defending. I was looking in PES 2011, if they will correct this big bugs which use to put player in a difficult situation and commit a "Personnal defensive foul".

What? Say that again, made no sense!
Now I'm sure that i will play FIFA More than PES if i don't play it litteraly.

I just find it hilarious when people come with such irrelevant reasons. Just play both games and then make up your mind.

One thing i do know is PES is much, much better than FIFA on PC again as like always. I've played both so i think i've got a vaild opinion in that area. It's just with FIFA finally we have something playable and the patches will be great once we get going.

IF that video is the PC version I don't mind it being identical to FIFA10 consoles, cause its freaking awesome for the PC people, to finally get a next-gen FIFA. With some mod and tweak, it will be a wonderful game. At least this can be a stepping stone for FIFA PC. Loving it

This game needs an urgent gameplay patch already, especially for build up play. It seems all you do in this game is run as fast as you can. No midfield challenge.

This game needs an urgent gameplay patch already, especially for build up play. It seems all you do in this game is run as fast as you can. No midfield challenge.
+1

That, and also the defence line are the biggest problems of this game. :JAY:

some of you guys play stupid here... haven't you read that those videos are on begginer setting? try this game at proffesional or world class setting and than speak about gameplay aspects.

I have tried it, I'm expressing my opinion, hence I tried it. (FIFA 10 on PS3)

FIFA's always been famous for it's easiness, on Legendary. So excuse me for saying what I think about the game...

And I'm also not some stupid fanboy, I'm gonna play the demo and I'm gonna write the same thing again, I'm 99% sure.

Allthough I must admit, the Online features of the game can force me to buy the game, along with PES. So I'll maybe end up playing both games, to be honest. :)

some of you guys play stupid here... haven't you read that those videos are on begginer setting? try this game at proffesional or world class setting and than speak about gameplay aspects.
I've played A LOT of FIFA 10 on 360, and spektarm is correct - midfield play and any sort of real build-up play is completely non-existant in FIFA.

Also, the shooting, heading, volleying, crossing, keepers and a bunch of other things are VERY unrealistic and the best way to defend is to just hold the pressure button.

See post #18 for more details...

If I were a PC gamer, I would buy PES 2011 (well, I am going to anyway) and hope a gameplay patch to makes FIFA a decent game...

this is not fifa10 on consoles. this is fifa11 on pc. upgraded version of fifa10 and fifa wc 2010. how much times do we need to repeat that? or there are some people who don't know how to read?

i don't need anyone to tell me. i see those two videos and i see amazing football on pc.

btw, i will buy both games (pes and fifa) but for me, pes is too easy even on top player setting.

this is not fifa10 on consoles. this is fifa11 on pc. upgraded version of fifa10 and fifa wc 2010. how much times do we need to repeat that? or there are some people who don't know how to read?

i don't need anyone to tell me. i see those two videos and i see amazing football on pc.

btw, i will buy both games (pes and fifa) but for me, pes is too easy even on top player setting.
You really are clutching at straws if you think it's going to be much better than FIFA 10 360/PS3...

It looks the exact same, seriously. Watch a FIFA 10 360/PS3 gameplay video and play spot the difference...

Still, if you're happy with it, then enjoy...

this is not fifa10 on consoles. this is fifa11 on pc. upgraded version of fifa10 and fifa wc 2010.
Yep, that reminds me of this: "Hey, I'm sure that Santa Claus exists, you're saying he doesn't just to make me feel bad. :( "

Seriously, if you believe that FIFA 11 PC is going to be the best football game for that platform, better get ready, because your dreams are gonna be shattered. :)

Back
Top Bottom