FIFA 11 - PC

You really are clutching at straws if you think it's going to be much better than FIFA 10 360/PS3...

It looks the exact same, seriously. Watch a FIFA 10 360/PS3 gameplay video and play spot the difference...

Still, if you're happy with it, then enjoy...

Heck watch the fifa 11 console videos and it still looks like fifa 10.

Also, top player is a bit easier than fifa because in fifa, on top difficulty level the game cheats its way to victory unlike PES

pes commentary data base is awful... it sucks. so many great players without commentary and it lasts for ages... konami didn't put single effort to change it... also the fans... on that fifa video you can clearly see chelsea fans on the stands... in pes all fans look almost the same.

sorry guys, but this fall fifa wins pc football game. just face it.
If you are forming a decision based on that then good luck.

some of you guys play stupid here... haven't you read that those videos are on begginer setting? try this game at proffesional or world class setting and than speak about gameplay aspects.
No, we're not stupid. Thanks. Many of us have already played this same game a year ago, meaning we can talk about gameplay aspects.

this is not fifa10 on consoles. this is fifa11 on pc. upgraded version of fifa10 and fifa wc 2010. how much times do we need to repeat that? or there are some people who don't know how to read?

i don't need anyone to tell me. i see those two videos and i see amazing football on pc.

btw, i will buy both games (pes and fifa) but for me, pes is too easy even on top player setting.

We can read. Maybe you try to comprehend that Fifa 10+Fifa WC means many have played this already and have already formed a solid opinion. Thanks for trying to convince us but it won't work. Dish out your opinion without being a tad aggressive. If this game floats your boat then enjoy.

The player is a big Noob, he sets Amateur difficulty :D he runs like a dog, he don't defend correctly.. There is who want to play him just to teach him how to play ! :D

Gameplay now has pratically any mistery for us, we have two weeks to become accustomed before the final release. :P

3 days, it's comming it's comming...

Sorry Madball! Your in for a huge dissapointment if you think FIFA 11 on PC will be harder than PES 2010 even. On legendary I won 11-0 vs the CPU on FIFA 10 on xbox last year. This game on the pc is the same exact thing just with one or two elements from the world cup game (you can't chip easily). still i'm not bothered if you can chip the keeper or not since most of the goals i scored in that 11-0 game were

1-2 pass between petric and elia, through ball, 1 on 1, goal!

Really, really easy!

Also PES 2011 i on top player/proffesional i can say with confidence will always challenge you! You will win 1-2, draw a lot and lose, sometimes heavily. It also depends highly on what team you use.

Are you really judging a game on it's commentary, i agree with lami, good luck! Your gonna need it!

the youtube user who uploaded the Real Madrid vs Chelsea said that the next videos are coming in legendary and will be Milan vs Man.Utd.

Maybe tonight its uploaded

I don't care about videos anymore, we are just a few days away from
the Demo, then we all know if we like it or not.
It's just a big hope I will like how to play it because I didn't play
Fifa since Fifa 07 and that was on PS2. I hate the Gameplay of
PES 2008-2011, that's why Fifa 11 is my biggest hope as game
next to PES6 what I played for a lot years now, I wouldn't say
PES 2011 is bad but I already can see it from videos, I don't like a
game like that, especially the running styles, my subjective opinion. ;)

So wait for the Demo of Fifa 11, I will be hugely dissapointed if it
will be not that Gameplay feeling like what I saw in the official video.

I just hate that somebody tell one game is better, it's just subjectiv.

I don't care about videos anymore, we are just a few days away from
the Demo, then we all know if we like it or not.
It's just a big hope I will like how to play it because I didn't play
Fifa since Fifa 07 and that was on PS2. I hate the Gameplay of
PES 2008-2011, that's why Fifa 11 is my biggest hope as game
next to PES6 what I played for a lot years now, I wouldn't say
PES 2011 is bad but I already can see it from videos, I don't like a
game like that, especially the running styles, my subjective opinion. ;)

So wait for the Demo of Fifa 11, I will be hugely dissapointed if it
will be not that Gameplay feeling like what I saw in the official video.

I just hate that somebody tell one game is better, it's just subjectiv.
Ditto.
I'm not touching the new PES (08 v4)and FIFA 11 on PC is my only hope.I'm sick of the antiFifa bandwagon some here are on.

Ditto.
I'm not touching the new PES (08 v4)and FIFA 11 on PC is my only hope.I'm sick of the antiFifa bandwagon some here are on.
It's not an anti-FIFA bandwagon... It's the thoughts of people who have played the game (well, FIFA 10/WC), it just so happens that those thoughts are negative...

I can't believe how EA Sports have treated the PC gaming market like shit for so many years, yet the very first time they put out an average game that's "next gen", you all think it's amazing... Those videos look so unlike real football, I don't understand the positivity from some of you? What looks good?

@Rob92, when you have RAZOR1911 or Skidrow, and you see that your game will be downloadable via warez websites, you know your dollars are menaced, then you will think about pc market despite sells in EU or USA. A Large part of people will download the game because there is no Reglement in many countries which unauthorize this, like my Morocco :P

It's not an anti-FIFA bandwagon... It's the thoughts of people who have played the game (well, FIFA 10/WC), it just so happens that those thoughts are negative...

I can't believe how EA Sports have treated the PC gaming market like shit for so many years, yet the very first time they put out an average game that's "next gen", you all think it's amazing... Those videos look so unlike real football, I don't understand the positivity from some of you? What looks good?

Rob92 i see that you dramatically changed your vision about FIFA:SHOCK: Whether it is caused by PES 2011:))?

They haven't played much FIFA 10, or FIFA on the consoles that's why!

If they had played it as much as we have they wouldn't be so positive. It's good to have a playable FIFA game on PC again but I'm not going to lie to anyone about my opinion! I have played FIFA 10, it's crap. Infact I'm sick and tired of having to moan about fifa really.

I'm not anti FIFA at all. We need FIFA to be good! But it's not! but from the attitude of posters here i won't be anytime soon. Kostaz i know for a fact you haven't played the new PES! PES 2008 v4? I think that's worse than Madball choosing FIFA over PES because of the commentary! :LOL: I know for a fact the little wow stuff like commentary and running animations wear off VERY quickly!

Last edited:
Rob92 i see that you dramatically changed your vision about FIFA:SHOCK: Whether it is caused by PES 2011:))?
Even before I saw any PES 2011 videos, FIFA 10 was pissing me off, I won't go in detail about how, as I have given the reasons in previous posts...

The PES 2011 videos I've seen have impressed me, the FIFA 11 videos (PC or console) have all looked shit, IMO of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been playing PES since WE7/PES3 and I still play PES series.
But after FIFA NG came out there has been a turnaround in football games. FIFA clearly is in front. PES 2011 looks great but not as good as FIFA NG/FIFA 11(PC also). So yeah... looking forward for the FIFA 11 PC. (I have to try the new PES too but I don't hope too much).

I have been PES Fan for the last 10 years but this year is fifa's one, once again EA are from far better.But I have a question: does anyone know what teams will be in the rest of the world section of the game. thx to answer...bye

@hektor, i share the same opinion with more hopes on FIFA.
@Bravedam, if there is one who knows a lot here, it is of course Cesc Fabregas so pm him or wait a reply.

Ditto.

+1

sorry if i sounded too harsh guys, but as i said, from what i have seen, the fifa 11 on those videos looks amazing to me.

you guys forget that fifa 10 on consoles was named sports game of the year. yes, fifa 10, not pes 2010.

and klashman you are wrong, i didn't choose fifa over pes because of commentary. that was just one of those "pros" on fifa side. and how do you know about pes 2011 AI? did you play it? all pes titles before 2010 had a good AI on top level, but pes 2010 on top player is like playing on regular in let's say pes 2009. too easy for me. i had better cpu challenge on fifa 10 pc (that crapy looking game) than with pes 2010.

you cannot steal from me the fact that i like this game i saw on those videos more than pes and convince me that pes is better just because it is called PES. i love the game, i play it every day, but i think this year fifa is a little bit better.

for the final verdict, let's wait for the demos and final releases.

Last edited:
you guys forget that fifa 10 on consoles was named sports game of the year. yes, fifa 10, not pes 2010.

:LOL: those awards mean nothing. The game was poor!

and klashman you are wrong, i didn't choose fifa over pes because of commentary. that was just one of those "pros" on fifa side.

Well at least you explained yourself!

and how do you know about pes 2011 AI? did you play it?

yes, i'm playing it now and so have many others in the PES 2011 demo impressions thread! If you cared to look there :TTTH:

It's very hard! But a lot more enjoyable and rewarding that any other pes game i've played (i've played pretty much every version going back to the mid 90's!

all pes titles before 2010 had a good AI on top level, but pes 2010 on top player is like playing on regular in let's say pes 2009. too easy for me. i had better cpu challenge on fifa 10 pc (that crapy looking game) than with pes 2010.

Your one of those guys who tests the AI by playig inter in friendlies. How about trying to use a average team like Malaga in Master League where the real top player AI is. Friendlies have always been much easier in terms of Top player compared to master league and cups!

FIFA 10 on PC hard? Are you taking the mick? That game was instantly deleted from computer after one match it was such a joke. Easy wasn't the word!

you cannot steal from me the fact that i like this game i saw on those videos more than pes and convince me that pes is better just because it is called PES. i love the game, i play it every day, but i think this year fifa is a little bit better.

It's your choice, i not trying to decide what you like, no need to get defensive! Just my advice is FIFA 11 on the PC being FIFA 10 on the consoles is a very easy game! All the AI will do is pressure you, thats it. it's not organized or smart! Just aggressive and predictable! That's why it's so easy.

By all means try the demo but i really wouldn't advise you to get your hopes up thinking it's going to be great!

By whom? If you're that type then you surely fell for PES 2008's 9.0+ rating. I wouldn't do that if I were you.

I understand how most of you feel, it's the same feeling I had 3 years ago with Fifa 08. Initial wows and oohs and the "look how amazing it looks, just like the real thing!" will wear off with time, only if you're hardcore though. You should head more to the Fifa 10/11 threads to read feedback.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

"Sports game of the year"

Fucking LOL! :LOL:

To even put it in the same league as games such as NBA 2K and MLB The Show is absolutely taking the piss!

Underneath the smooth animations and complex controls, FIFA 10/WC are poor representations of football.

Some of you keep saying how amazing these videos are (to me they look poo), but never elaborate, or point out what actually looks good?

Last edited by a moderator:
That is just silly what is happening in this thread, we have high hopes on this new game and we like what we
saw for now, I can't understand why you don't understand our subjective opinion by saying it was crappy,
to be honest I don't care about that, everyone has a different taste when it's about a soccer game,
so don't try to change us in our view. Let us wait for the Demo, you don't have to try it if you
already know that you don't like it and it's crappy but please allow us to enjoy what we saw for now,
there are a lot other people arround who think the same.

I hope we can end that Fifa vs PES or crappy Fifa 10 copy topic with that. ;)

there are a lot other people arround who think the same.

I hope we can end that Fifa vs PES or crappy Fifa 10 copy topic with that. ;)

+99 :WORSHIP::BOP:

i think this topic is to talk about features, not about the battle against PES.
We played PES On PC For every year here, but now, WE THINK FIFA WILL BE A BIT BETTER !

so FIFA VS PES is :OT::PIRATE:

:D

"Sports game of the year"

Fucking LOL! :LOL:

To even put it in the same league as games such as NBA 2K and MLB The Show is absolutely taking the piss!

Underneath the smooth animations and complex controls, FIFA 10/WC are poor representations of football.

Some of you keep saying how amazing these videos are (to me they look poo), but never elaborate, or point out what actually looks good?

Many people in this thread have not played proper next gen fifa yet so their getting all hyped up about this game as its the first to have next gen gameplay.

Like i said, a year too late as PES will triumph over Fifa imho. i think many in this thread will convert back to PES once this game shines off.

Indeed.

The amount of trolling and opinion attacking of anyone who has anything positive to say about the game is getting beyond a joke, if you think Fifa11 on PC is going to be so shit why the hell do you care enough to read this thread and respond?
How is that trolling?

I sincerely hope that FIFA will be good and we'll have 2 awesome games to play... someday.
I have played the next-gen FIFA 10 so I know that that's not going to be the case this year.

I really think that these guys that are so positive about the game (which is somehow good) will be utterly disappointed,
just because they were so optimistic just out of desperation, the PC hasn't seen a proper FIFA for half a decade or so.

All I'm saying is, don't get your hopes SO high, because if you really want a proper football simulator,
FIFA 11 PC isn't going to be one. It's just a bit too arcade-ish...

And don't get me wrong, every year I try FIFA, this year won't be an exception,
but I already know what I'm getting, so I'm not all hyped, like you guys. And that's for a reason. :)

P.S. @JonneyMendoza, maybe you wanna update your sig? :P :D

The thing is, people came in here to bash others opinion. Let them be. One say its the greatest game in the world and other come barking at them. If you don't like their opinion, move on. Nobody force you to read them. Not all their opinion is nice or good to be read, just move on. You guys just wasting a lot of pages. If you wanna get in the hype-train, jump in. If you don't, MOVE ON, just don't hit those with their "OMFG this is the best game ever LOL" opinion.

Now, demo please.

Back
Top Bottom