FIFA 11 - PC

so the demo will be as a bonus in the FULL Game DVDs hahaha :D but what if they also delayed the full game release hahaha, very optimistic :P
I Hope that is just a joke and demo will be released Wednesday =D

after watching those last three videos is it me or fifa world cup 2010 for consoles looks better than fifa 11 pc in terms of game engine and player's models?

after watching those last three videos is it me or fifa world cup 2010 for consoles looks better than fifa 11 pc in terms of game engine and player's models?

well, I think that's just an impression: in fact, Fifa 10 console (so Fifa 11 PC) and WC share exactly the same players model.

well, I think that's just an impression: in fact, Fifa 10 console (so Fifa 11 PC) and WC share exactly the same players model.

i don't know...

in fifa wc 2010 players looked taller and a little bit slimmer to me than in fifa 11 pc... what about gameplay engine?

they look the same to me :)
for the gameplay engine, I suppose It's the same too; those videos doesn't look really convincing, but remember that they're played not in slow, and not vs the best A.I.

seen on EA Sports FIFA Germany facebook fanpage :P, so we will play the game after champions league :D You have to start download at the half time XD

Last edited:
FIFA 08 and 09 were (IMO) far superior to their PES counterparts. FIFA 08 in particular had the footplanting done well, and the manual passing was very refreshing for me after previously only playing games with on-rails passing.

Of course I am going to explain why I like the game, be it PES or FIFA. The guys in this thread are saying just saying how it looks so good, better than PES, and giving no reasons at all why, and then complaining when I question them?

I am explaining my opinions, although they are negative (aka. honest), yet I am "trolling"? :FAIL:
My posts are on topic, I have only mentioned PES when directly questioned about it... I am not just saying "lol fifa sux!!1 pes ftw!!!" am I?

I'm not on any side - my football game of choice will be the one with the gameplay I prefer, regardless of it's name...

Forums would be shit if everyone just agreed with each other, only mentioned positives and didn't debate anything, so why are people getting so touchy about differing opinions?

I just was suprised I didnt expect this kind of reaction from you...
Im gonna play the PES2011 with double couriosity tomorrow...

not yet dude, not yet.

I Tried PES 2011, it's more freedom, more natural but not enough. Arcade move & physics ( like when a ball touch a player without cursor ) are still here. but a good point which is the game with passes is more difficult and uses accuracy. Just for a first view.

so it will be out around 19h central european time?

ot: since i'm still downloading pes 2011 demo pc, from what i have read on various sites, people say it's better than pes 2010 but cannot compete with consoles fifa 10 and wc (what will be fifa 11 pc). i knew it.

Last edited:
so it will be out around 19h central european time?

ot: since i'm still downloading pes 2011 demo pc, from what i have read on various sites, people say it's better than pes 2010 but cannot compete with consoles fifa 10 and wc (what will be fifa 11 pc). i knew it.

maybe before 19h, I've read this.
Pes 2011 is far better than 2010, but I feel that those improvements are not enough

Back
Top Bottom