FIFA 11 - PC

Guys, I've a big problem. I tried to play a first match, but suddenly the game crashed. Now, I restart it, but my USB joypad doesn't work anymore, only the keyboard works.. why ???? I'm trying to restart it, 10, 20 times, but nothing... what can I do to make my joypad working ??

ehi guys, I have this problem when I try to set the X button

fifa.jpg

anyonw knows the solution?

ty

Graphically it blows Pro Evo 2011 out of the water. Really impressive. The only thing letting it down are the replays - which seem to chug really badly for some reason!

Guys please, help me !!!! When I start the game, the menu looks crazy, the cursor move and move, and I can't choice anything !!! And during the match, my joypad doesn't work !!! Please someone tell me what I can do... :(

What joypad are you using? Some may not working properly, like mine, since FIFA08 until 09. It just acting weird. had to map my keyboard on the joypad.
This game is fucking exactly FIFA10 with new kit. Feel weird when playing it on PC. I just hope now the modding community could came up with something. Got a frequent Frame rate drop down in some occasion.

I think EA themselves announced a while back that this would be basically Fifa 10 brought to PC, to make PC Fifa next gen.

What annoys me is difficulty is set and fixed to amateur (or can this be changed?) and halves are only 3 mins, so I'm not even going to bother playing.

Two dissapointing PC demos today. Looks like its PES 5 for me for another year

very very easy , the game start i pass the ball to Leon , pass to Ronaldo shot and Goal ...
Just amateur level , players with more experience cant play with this difficult.

I've played FIFA11 and PES2011 Demo and I prefer FIFA gameplay. Replay are not work fine for me (I don't know why); I'm playing with the keyboard (I have Xbox controller but all my life I've played PES with keyboard).

PK's are fantastic, very very realistic and the animations too... good for PC :D A bad thing is the difficulty, I wait the release of some tweak for this demo.

Yes, of course a tweak, a setting changer, name it what you want but we need it.
@Maka, I played all my life with keyboard, i just know i don't know how to play with controller. i think it is just for the second player XD

tryed the demo and a like it more then shity pes..(this is pes fan speaking)
but well it is nothing special, to fast,to arcade, but yet again better then pes...
and jes i have the same problem with my controller, it doesnt work after first time..

but i have another problem, it is lagging almost every second so you just cant play it, switching resolution doesnt help, details lowering also doesnt...does somebody have this problem??? and alo game is unstabile...
(i have 8800 GT and dual core, 3 gb ram)

If there's one thing going for Fifa 11 PC it is the fact it looks pretty great, could argue forever about which game looks better graphically, but it's nice to have some proper anti-aliasing in Fifa and a better level of detail mix.

Other than that it is just Fifa 10 with a new skin, though shots seem to have a bit more power to them, might just be imagining it, haven't played Fifa 10 for a few weeks now. Can't believe they restricted the demo to amateur too, silly...

Here's a little video with a nice low shot, aspect ratio got screwed on upload for some reason.

YouTube - Messi - Fifa 11 PC

Back
Top Bottom