FIFA 11 - PC

Even before I saw any PES 2011 videos, FIFA 10 was pissing me off, I won't go in detail about how, as I have given the reasons in previous posts...

The PES 2011 videos I've seen have impressed me, the FIFA 11 videos (PC or console) have all looked shit, IMO of course.

I thought you were on the dark side.... :CONFUSE:
I even remember you critisizing PES harshly while praising FIFA alot.

I thought you were on the dark side.... :CONFUSE:
I even remember you critisizing PES harshly while praising FIFA alot.

He's open minded.

---------------
What i don't get is this double standard 'don't attack fifa' craze here!

What? I HAVE to be positive even if I'm trying to give you an honest opinion? I'm sorry if someone says FIFA has better commentary than PES I'm going to buy FIFA now! I mean! Really!

spektarm, rob, Johnny and me have all played FIFA 10 which will be the same gameplay which FIFA 11 pc has and were just giving you our blunt opinions on the game.

Would you rather us lie to you then you turn around barking at us for no warning you about it's faults?

Or just ease your expectations and maybe you would enjoy the game more even? Sorry people but it's not going to be the god like simulation your hyping it up to be!

He's open minded.

---------------

What? I HAVE to be positive even if I'm trying to give you an honest opinion? I'm sorry if someone says FIFA has better commentary than PES I'm going to buy FIFA now! I mean! Really!

spektarm, rob, Johnny and me have all played FIFA 10 which will be the same gameplay which FIFA 11 pc has and were just giving you our blunt opinions on the game.

Would you rather us lie to you then you turn around barking at us for no warning you about it's faults?

Or just ease your expectations and maybe you would enjoy the game more even? Sorry people but it's not going to be the god like simulation your hyping it up to be!

OMG....just check Rob's posting history....Footplanting, manual passing the praise that FIFA got from him was insane...While PES was bashed to hell.. What can I say...

OMG....just check Rob's posting history....Footplanting, manual passing the praise that FIFA got from him was insane...While PES was bashed to hell.. What can I say...
That's not the point and your statement was already taken care of with this sentence: "He's open minded".

And that is what you guys should do:

That's what I did with PES, I really didn't expect much this year, but they blew my head off. It's a really nice feeling when you are surprised positively. And also, when you lower expectations, you just cannot be disappointed. :)

He's open minded.

---------------

Ok , we all know you dont like Fifa but stop trying say ,, Fifa is overated and is arcade game '' when someone say ,, i like it ''
This is not to express their opinion ! its hurts you when someone say ,,i like it '' ? I think yes because you always question the person's sentence - This is not the discussion , this is boorish convince others and themselves . Your behavior that I described above only deters people from write here :RANT:

Sorry for offtopic

I dont care about this game because i am 360 owner but its fantastic gift for pc users after so many years . I focus on Fifa11 this years because i dont believe that Pes11 undergone dramatic metamorphosis(hope i am wrong) . I played PES2010 last night with friend and i realized how boring this game is. After the release i rly liked it but now... :CONFUSE:

Ok , we all know you dont like Fifa but stop trying say ,, Fifa is overated and is arcade game '' when someone say ,, i like it ''
This is not to express their opinion ! its hurts you when someone say ,,i like it '' ? I think yes because you always question the person's sentence - This is not the discussion , this is boorish convince others and themselves . Your behavior that I described above only deters people from write here :RANT:

Sorry for offtopic

I dont care about this game because i am 360 owner but its fantastic gift for pc users after so many years . I focus on Fifa11 this years because i dont believe that Pes11 undergone dramatic metamorphosis(hope i am wrong) . I played PES2010 last night with friend and i realized how boring this game is. After the release i rly liked it but now... :CONFUSE:

Oh the irony, oh the irony....

I know, i only started coming on here regularly about his time last year and at that time Rob like many others were starting to see the immense faults in FIFA :)

Before that! All of Rob's posts about FIFA being better (I assume he meant (FIFA 09 > PES 2009, FIFA 08 > PES 2disgrace8 ) I actually agree with as well. FIFA 09 was arcadey but still miles better than PES 2009! The freshness of 09 was why it escaped much criticism!

That's what I did with PES, I really didn't expect much this year, but they blew my head off. It's a really nice feeling when you are surprised positively. And also, when you lower expectations, you just cannot be disappointed. :)

:LOL: You should check the PES 2011 discussion thread. Check Expander's posts! Take about the moment when the game just 'hits' you like that! :)) :BRMM:

Oh the irony, oh the irony....

Yes ? I understand when someone wants to express their view and this is ok but his number of posts says, rather an attempt to convince others people here and this is what is going on.

OK, from the player edit video the new Newcastle and sunderland kit's look very poor so looks like I'm making those for FIFA 11 PC :)

Old kits also for Wigan, Wolves, Osasuna and Werder Bremen. Also some placeholder kits in there! which just means it's an old code. New Werder Bremen kit is in one of the official videos!

OK, from the player edit video the new Newcastle and sunderland kit's look very poor so looks like I'm making those for FIFA 11 PC :)

Old kits also for Wigan, Wolves, Osasuna and Werder Bremen. Also some placeholder kits in there! which just means it's an old code. New Werder Bremen kit is in one of the official videos!
New Sunderland kit? It's the kit from last season with new collar style ;)
and yes off course it's an old build, als the ingame scenes from those vids are not final.

FIFA 08 and 09 were (IMO) far superior to their PES counterparts. FIFA 08 in particular had the footplanting done well, and the manual passing was very refreshing for me after previously only playing games with on-rails passing.

Of course I am going to explain why I like the game, be it PES or FIFA. The guys in this thread are saying just saying how it looks so good, better than PES, and giving no reasons at all why, and then complaining when I question them?

I am explaining my opinions, although they are negative (aka. honest), yet I am "trolling"? :FAIL:
My posts are on topic, I have only mentioned PES when directly questioned about it... I am not just saying "lol fifa sux!!1 pes ftw!!!" am I?

I'm not on any side - my football game of choice will be the one with the gameplay I prefer, regardless of it's name...

Forums would be shit if everyone just agreed with each other, only mentioned positives and didn't debate anything, so why are people getting so touchy about differing opinions?

klashman69

Do you seriously think FIFA 09 was arcadey game? I can't agree with you because in my opinion FIFA 09 was sim game for sure. I don't like style of FIFA but FIFA 08 and 09 were sim games. FIFA 10 and WC looks like arcadey games.

klashman69

Do you seriously think FIFA 09 was arcadey game? I can't agree with you because in my opinion FIFA 09 was sim game for sure. I don't like style of FIFA but FIFA 08 and 09 were sim games. FIFA 10 and WC looks like arcadey games.

I'm with you there. Not sure if I would call them sims though as they aren't stat based but they surely were slower than 10.

klashman69

I'm with you there. Not sure if I would call them sims though as they aren't stat based but they surely were slower than 10.

Yeah it is man imo, i ran from the kick off with Mario Gomez and scored a few times on Legendary. Just holding the R2 button. Against Barca aswell.

Remember Crisitano Ronaldo/Agbolahor online? Luton Shelton even? There was very little skill involved in that game i found after 400-500 matches :) It was where FIFA really started to go back to it's arcadey roots!

Goals were far too scripted aswell! Just ask me and Shorty Alien in the FIFA 09 manual online league. Just the same shit over and over again. I remember this Finnish Guy Puzulu2 who actually fixed the defenses so his team wouldn't push up too much. Was still miles better than PES 2009 though! and better than FIFA 10 since you could actually play football if you tried (no rugby tackles etc..)

Last edited:
Yeah it is man imo, i ran from the kick off with Mario Gomez and scored a few times on Legendary. Just holding the R2 button. Against Barca aswell.

Remember Crisitano Ronaldo/Agbolahor online? Luton Shelton even? There was very little skill involved in that game i found after 400-500 matches :) It was where FIFA really started to go back to it's arcadey roots!

Goals were far too scripted aswell! Just ask me and Shorty Alien in the FIFA 09 manual online league. Just the same shit over and over again. I remember this Finnish Guy Puzulu2 who actually fixed the defenses so his team wouldn't push up too much. Was still miles better than PES 2009 though! and better than FIFA 10 since you could actually play football if you tried (no rugby tackles etc..)

If you call FIFA 09 arcadey game what do you think aboaut Pes 2008/09 and 10? Super mega mega arcadey games?

If you call FIFA 09 arcadey game what do you think about Pes 2008/09 and 10? Super mega mega arcadey games?

If you call FIFA 09 arcadey game what do you think aboaut Pes 2008/09 and 10? Super mega mega arcadey games?

Yes, absolutely :)) ESPECIALLY PES 2008 :SMUG: I though Cristiano was bad on FIFA 09 until i saw Messi on PES 2009! It killed any thought of realism or simulation!

PES 2010 wasn't arcadey though! Just basic, very much like FIFA 08 (not as good, but same type of game)

i don't know but i think it will between 09:00 & 15:00 GMT. There's No source, just my deduction.:)) i hope it will be uploaded the first thing EA will do that day. To Be Downloadable in the morning ! :P

Back
Top Bottom