FIFA 11 - PC

Yep i have the same problem as Merah. i have a 9800GT dual core 4gb of ram, should run the game fine it runs Crysis, MW2 at max setting great a football game shouldn't have this choppy gameplay. I put fraps on to test my fps which says it's at a constant 60fps which it clearly isn't.

Last edited:

Messi shooting with his right foot kills the whole experience for me right there and then.

Ive been playing since it came out to the beginning of the CL games, and well PES is a better game on the PC (which is my only gaming rig) so PES is it. I was hoping for something better. Disappointed.

And the Graphics problems, PES 2011 demo and NBA 2k10 run super smooth on my comp, but FIFA is choppy.

Last edited:
the game runs so slow. it's like slow motion on my pc. those pc specs we got eariler are false! you must have great pc to play this game in decent way. graphics under 1280x1024 resolution is bad, not comparable to pes. i can play pes 2011 demo at max settings without any single lag or fps drop, but this game runs in slow motion on my machine and with bad graphics.

gameplay is great however.

ehi guys, I have this problem when I try to set the X button

fifa.jpg

anyonw knows the solution?

ty

I have the same thing and cannot play with my pad :(

71929850.jpg

anyone knows a fix for this ?

I played now both pes 2011 and fifa 2011

Fifa 2011 have better animations , ball physics , shots.

Pes 11 seems to me like the old 2010.

I'm a die hard pes fan , but this year fifa 11 wins it for me, as pes goalkeepers make stupid mistakes.

Just tried both the pc version and 360 console version and the difference between the two in terms of gameplay? nothing from first impressions.

they both play identical. passes, shots, player animations, pace etc all identical from what i have experienced so far.

One thing i must note about fifa 11 on pc is that it looks a lot better than the console version and my framerates are stupidly high. im talking 200-300 fps!! The game engine seems that it could even play on my freaking laptop on the highest details!

the game engine is HIGHLY optimized. im going to try it on my laptop and see what the frames are like because fifa pc runs ALOT smoother than PES 11.

Just tried both the pc version and 360 console version and the difference between the two in terms of gameplay? nothing from first impressions.

they both play identical. passes, shots, player animations, pace etc all identical from what i have experienced so far.

One thing i must note about fifa 11 on pc is that it looks a lot better than the console version and my framerates are stupidly high. im talking 200-300 fps!! The game engine seems that it could even play on my freaking laptop on the highest details!

the game engine is HIGHLY optimized. im going to try it on my laptop and see what the frames are like because fifa pc runs ALOT smoother than PES 11.

really i mean really, what configuration do you have on your PC??
fifa 11 smooth? well it isnt for me...

full version PC won't have 11 vs 11 sadly :( only 5vs 5

yea i know thats why its a no buy for me unfortunately.

really i mean really, what configuration do you have on your PC??
fifa 11 smooth? well it isnt for me...

im getting over 200fps mate. more than triple the 60fps for a proper smooth butter gaming experience.

i will try it on my laptop in a minute and see what its like.

i have a 480gtx nvidia card and a i7 clocked at 3.2ghz if that helps

if you speak about pc versions, this is so untrue.

pes 2011 demo flys like a fighter jet comparing to fifa 11 pc demo. i can't even play fifa on 1024x768 resolution, AA off.

pes 2011 demo runs like a charm on 1280x1024, everything on max settings.

Now I'm really sure that FIFA 11 PC is quite a lot better than PES 2011.
Game runs like a charm on c2d e6400@3.0ghz, 2gb ddrII and HD4830@1280x1024.

The game even works with my quite unknown Manta DualShock2 PS2 like controller : O

Can't wait for the full version already!

Last edited:
if you speak about pc versions, this is so untrue.

pes 2011 demo flys like a fighter jet comparing to fifa 11 pc demo. i can't even play fifa on 1024x768 resolution, AA off.

pes 2011 demo runs like a charm on 1280x1024, everything on max settings.

im gunna post u proof of it mate:

fifa 11 pic: fps shown top left

4994358780_9439b29243_b.jpg

PES 11:

4992588058_2bfe79d92d_b.jpg

Where is your proof ?

edit: all played in a higher res then u at 1080p res

i don't...

pes 2011 has a slightly better graphics. everything is more clear and sharp. every texture. every pixel.

Take a Pro Evo screenshot that comes anywhere close to this graphically

fifapiccy.jpg

I'm no Fifa fanboy by the way - this will be the first Fifa game I've bought in about 8 or 9 years I imagine!

This game 100% fullfills my expectations, it's awesome, I love it.
Took me a long time to make my controller settings perfect but now I know the perfect ones and it is great to play,
especially with a bit more camera zoom.

One bug I saw, Gonalons from Lyon has a ponytail in Tele view but in normal zoom view he has his real short hairs :D

This game is very unstable for me. I had like 10 error message in the background because of some memory errors! I played FIFA 10 last week on PS3, is it me or is this game really different than FIFA 10 for consoles?

Take a Pro Evo screenshot that comes anywhere close to this graphically

fifapiccy.jpg

I'm no Fifa fanboy by the way - this will be the first Fifa game I've bought in about 8 or 9 years I imagine!

I seriously hope you're joking :LOL:

For a start that doesn't look that much like Terry, unless he's from another planet. Also, look at the Chelsea badge and the Adidas logo! They're ridiculously stretched, so is the collar which is supposed to come to a point as it's a v-neck, then there's the rather odd captains armband and the lazily drawn seams on the kit. All-in-all it's not a very good picture.

I seriously hope you're joking :LOL:

For a start that doesn't look that much like Terry, unless he's from another planet. Also, look at the Chelsea badge and the Adidas logo! They're ridiculously stretched, so is the collar which is supposed to come to a point as it's a v-neck, then there's the rather odd captains armband and the lazily drawn seams on the kit. All-in-all it's not a very good picture.

Quite realistic Terry. Maybe he looks a little younger here..
The face texture detail, the hair and sweat... absolutely brilliant graphics. And the real cloth physics on the jersey.. thats great. PES has always been poor in the kit "section"... kits made of "stone" and in the latest PES games there have been 3? wrinkle textures changing on the kits to make them look like they have real cloths physics.

For the conclusion I'd say FIFA graphics are really good.

After playing PES series since WE7/PES3 now I'm heading back to FIFA series.. the NG engine is just amazing!

The game runs so slow... lag everywhere in the lowest quality. I can play Pes 2011 demo at max settings. I do not understand :?

Back
Top Bottom