FIFA 11 - PC

Graphics Look Great if it is a low quality.. i think we will Enjoy an awesome Quality with a Recommanded Graphic Card or Better. But i think the FIFA 11 PC Graphics will look like FIFA 10 NG Consoles No ?
We really can't wait another week !! so we have to find how to hack the demo before its release time lol :D

Last edited:
Just think about that quote and wait for the Demo now :SMOKIN:

Outsider87p said:
You KNOW this: FIFA 11 PC graphics will be:
FIFA 10 NG graphics +
World Cup turf +
World Cup full benches +
FIFA 11 NG faces

That's the fact, nothing more nothing less. These screenshots are pure lalalala if compared to the real quality of the game. And, another time, I have NO responsibility for the screenshots quality: I only posted them here (and maybe I should have not)!

The PC-version is based on FIFA10/WC on console + new Faces (confirmed by the producer).

Do the math: Do these screenshots look as good as FIFA10/WC on the consoles? No, they don't!

Why? 1. bad jpg compression! jaggies and artefacts everywhere... you have to be blind to not see them. Main cause for this poor quality

2. grass-texture looks poor because there is no anisotropic-filtering applied
e.g. check the adboards on the right http://media.multiplayer.it/images/2010/09/04/323435.fifa-soccer-11-per-pc.img.jpg

Hello all

it's my first post on fifa thread

i wanted to know if it's possible to edit faces .... like on PES and what is it necessary to edit files and make 3D ?

thanks a lot

Hello all

it's my first post on fifa thread

i wanted to know if it's possible to edit faces .... like on PES and what is it necessary to edit files and make 3D ?

thanks a lot
We can't say anything about that now, I'm 99% shure it will be possible to edit faces
but nobody knows how the facemodel will look like because it's the first NG Fifa game on PC.
On Fifa 10 it was possible to edit them with Oedit just like for PES but because of the bad
game they didn't look very good.

So if the game will be out, everyone starts from zero because of the new engine, it will take
some time to find out how to mod anything and how to edit faces but as I said, I'm shure it will be possible any time ;)

i Think the game will be fully editable, It will just take time to detect files & developping editors. Like PES 2008, when they changed the files system switching it to IMG. i think if the game is using a Big Textures, 1200 Pixels for exemple, Quality of edited textures will be awesome !

Thanks a lot

and do you think fifa 11 PC will be the same as fifa 11 PS3 ?
gameplay and graphics ?

thanks for answers :WORSHIP:

graphics are almost the same, except for some players models (9 vs 3) and some minor things such shorts socks/long socks and stuff like that.
in terms of gameplay Fifa 11 PC is like Fifa 10 NG but with some add on from Fifa World Cup and no pro passing like in Fifa 11 console, but in my personal opinion it will be a great game, without some things from the console versions, but with the possibility to be fully edited, as soon as we know how much the files are changed (I bet they're quite the same as last year, just with bigger texture files, both for faces and kits)

@marquito, will they use same extension as FIFA 10 ? because i'm normally a PES Gamer, I'm changing nation :P
If it uses an existing tool to read files , people will participate to files map & it will not take a lot of days.

Still no video?!Good job EA.

Edit: Rutter on his twitter
we managed to FINALLY get a PC video approved. Licensing restrictions - and a couple of evident, now fixed bugs hindered it. Up soon
:YAWN:

Last edited:
@marquito, will they use same extension as FIFA 10 ? because i'm normally a PES Gamer, I'm changing nation :P
If it uses an existing tool to read files , people will participate to files map & it will not take a lot of days.

this new Fifa for PC has no lines of the previus Fifa 10 PC code, so it's all different from last year, but I assume that the extension of the files will be the same: in fact from Fifa 09, pc and console version share the same kits, faces boots, so I suppose they're really similar to last years files, what is sure that changes it's the structure.
I think that in a couple of months(maybe sooner) the creation master for this fifa will came out, and with that tool we'll be able to import/export every file to and from the game :))

well, this is just my opinion, nothing is sure at least until we'll have the demo to explore the files

I thought the AI attacked very well, pretty similar to how Chelsea might try to play, the guy playing as Arsenal was pretty crap and lucky to win IMO, only main downside is that most of the efforts are runs clear of the defence, happens so little in real life these days.

Nothing special. Looks like FIFA 10:COAT:

What did you expect it's just FIFA 10 from console on PC. FIFA 10 on console gameplay wise is shit. But it's 1000 times better than the last gen disasters on PC!

It's not going to come anywhere near PES 2011 in gameplay at all or even in patches since were starting again with many programs and functions but hopefully it will be enjoyable and it's the FIRST actually playable FIFA game since FIFA 06/07 Well, playable until you get bored of destroying the AI 8, 9-0 on legendary at least :)

Also it's nice for me to resume patching this game :WORSHIP:

This gameplay for me at least is going to need a shitload of tweaking because FIFA 10's gameplay is dreadful! Hopefully we can make first touches mean something, look at the defenses and sort out the turning speeds, plus ball physics!

Not sure if i can do anything about the ridiculous physicality crap we see where barging players is legal for some reason?

Last edited:
it looks amazing imo....the Fifa's atmosphere is marvellous, never seen something similar before, the crowd makes me shudder, I feel like I'm there supporting my team...about gameplay, well, we should wait until release date, now it's too early

Looked good enough.
Unfortunately some of the glitches were visible even in the official video but I saw nothing game-breaking.
On the bright side,the AI was smarter than the guy playing with Arsenal.

I REALLY want the game before this wednesday, i can't wait. it is evident that the gameplay is better than PES. When you're attacking, the centre forward take position in 18m or he runs behind defenders, you can also use him for an dummy run or for one two. Defending Actions, Couverture is automatic by other defenders and When you give a pass in space, players don't stop brutally their run. Do PES Have this AI ? Of Course it doesn't !:D
Now I'm sure, i litteraly changed my Opinion about PES, i feel like i'm hating it. :P
You'll Understand me with my BAD English :P

Last edited:
What did you expect it's just FIFA 10 from console on PC. FIFA 10 on console gameplay wise is shit. But it's 1000 times better than the last gen disasters on PC!

It's not going to come anywhere near PES 2011 in gameplay at all or even in patches since were starting again with many programs and functions but hopefully it will be enjoyable and it's the FIRST actually playable FIFA game since FIFA 06/07 Well, playable until you get bored of destroying the AI 8, 9-0 on legendary at least :)

Also it's nice for me to resume patching this game :WORSHIP:

This gameplay for me at least is going to need a shitload of tweaking because FIFA 10's gameplay is dreadful! Hopefully we can make first touches mean something, look at the defenses and sort out the turning speeds, plus ball physics!

Not sure if i can do anything about the ridiculous physicality crap we see where barging players is legal for some reason?

+1

IMHO EA picked the WRONG time to port fifa to pc properly. they had their chance to dominate the pc footy market and failed miserably. PES 11 is briliant. better than fifa 10. i cant say if its better than fifa 11 console but can safely say it will be better than fifa 11 on pc as its just fifa 10+wc.

Its good that us consumers have the choice between the two though so im not upset on EA.

fixed. in other words the commentary in fifa hasnt changed on the consoles for ages

Maybe, but i think it's better than the PES Commentary Which is not felt as FIFA Commentary. FIFA Commentators give you informations about teams, confrontations and palmares. PES say anything about actions. The Ball is still in game and he says that it's a Corner.

Back
Top Bottom