FIFA 11 - PC

Gameplay people. Gameplay. Don't forget it exists ;)

Totally Agree, and this is why I say that the PC version will actually be better than the console versions, because the wonderful modders/patches will be able to tweak and fine tune the gameplay and also fix/customize everything to each ones liking.
I actually think that FIFA 11 console's PESRONALITY+ is a load of shite because all that it is, is just tweaking the attributes of the players any global editor on the PC can do that?? just my opinion, EA should have concentrated on losing that soulless feeling that you get when playing the game, but hopefully the PC community can change that

Any chance the game to be released on Steam? Well IINM FIFA Manager is released on Steam so why not FIFA series?

this is silly... the game is hitting the stores in a month and there is no single one HD pc gameplay video... nba 2k11 is coming in october and the internet is full of quality gameplay videos... same goes with pes 2011... i don't understand it, what's wrong with ea sports so they don't let quality gameplay videos to show up on the internet?

this is silly... the game is hitting the stores in a month and there is no single one HD pc gameplay video... nba 2k11 is coming in october and the internet is full of quality gameplay videos... same goes with pes 2011... i don't understand it, what's wrong with ea sports so they don't let quality gameplay videos to show up on the internet?
Ian explained that this has to do with the licenses, embargoes for kits.
Ian recorded a play of his own at gamescom because everyone asked for a Gameplay
video but he has no rights to show it because of the licenses.
So he recorded again something of his own and sent it to the EA Sports guys
and it will have checkered kits because of the license issues.
He said we will get this video at least on Monday.

EA_Jarvisteros71 said:
As an update on the video it did indeed arrive this morning. I had a look at it and it certainly does the trick. I've given it my blessings and its been sent off to licensing as they get the final stamp of approval. I know many of you are waiting patiently for this video so I hope it gets released today but don't be surprised if it gets pushed to Monday. Not to tease, but it has one of the best free kicks I've done (that didn't go in) at around the 9:45 mark. If this were the demo or full game, I would have definitely uploaded that to EASPORTSfootball.co.uk to share with everyone. I think you guys will love that feature. And although the video is all fine and dandy, the real excitement for me will be when you get the demo and full game!

I will not be on the forums for a little bit but I will try to check in later next week if I can. We're in the home stretch now so I'm looking forward to polishing the game off. Upon returning from Gamescom its been great to read all of the forum posts. I especially liked the responses regarding PC having 5v5 online and the adjustments to Manager Mode that we've made.

I think we've put a great PC game together for you this year and all the feedback has been very positive this far whenever I've given a demo. September 16th is right around the corner!

Ian

someone mentione dit was to do with emargo's and licencing but i feel that the real reason is because fifa 11 is no different than fifa 10 and many dont like that.

PES has made much more of an effort this year then EA

someone mentione dit was to do with emargo's and licencing but i feel that the real reason is because fifa 11 is no different than fifa 10 and many dont like that.

PES has made much more of an effort this year then EA
No different to FIFA 10? The NG engine is a completely different game to the awful one used in FIFA 04-10.

I'd say FIFA 11 on consoles is looking almost the same as FIFA 10 :(.

I know it's quite random but does anyone know if the Database stats that we saw in some vids are final?

No different to FIFA 10? The NG engine is a completely different game to the awful one used in FIFA 04-10.

I'd say FIFA 11 on consoles is looking almost the same as FIFA 10 :(.
o sorry i mean the console versions of fifa 10 as a posed to console version of fifa 11.

i heard the difference between pro passing and assisted passing is the name of it :(

I don't think so because they change it very short before official release of the game
because they wait how they start into the season.
Thanks,hopefully there will be some improvements because some of them are just totally wrong.

Can't wait for an official video.

Thanks,hopefully there will be some improvements because some of them are just totally wrong.

Can't wait for an official video.
Just want to ask, was it possible in previous Fifa versions on console to edit the
stats of an existing player like in PES? If not, then we have to wait for a Database Editor for Fifa11 ;)

Btw. Gameplay video captured by Ian is on the way for today.

Still no video, it's just ridiculous to be honest. The only guy who cares about us is the producer Ian Jarvis
but his video still can't be seen because some stupid EA guys think they can make fun of us and let us
wait, wait and more wait. :RANT: They said Friday and if not early Monday, yeah great, now it's Tuesday.

Can we even trust them to get the Demo on the announced day? :CONFUSE:
Bet there will be either no demo or crashed servers.

About video "FIFA 11 Vs PES 2011" :

Awareness of players : FIFA
Animation : FIFA
Smooth : FIFA
Tactics : PES

Gameplay : ?????

well if u look at the passing meter it is supposed to have pro passing so i'd assume thats console version

Last edited:
What (about gameplay,graphics etc..) pc version will be different from a console versions ?
1. It's console gameplay video.
2. The graphics are almost the same but PC have support for HD graphics and higher textures,
so the PC version will look a bit better in term of graphics if you have a nice PC with a great graphic card.
3. The gameplay is a hybrid between Fifa10 NG and Fifa World Cup NG, we will not get the new features
like Personality+, Pro Passing, AI Skills or Be a goalkeeper, will be a very unique version of gameplay,
keepers and so on are fixed off course.
4. We have the support to mod anything :P

That's a short summary but you can all find that in this thread ;)

Back
Top Bottom