FIFA 11 - PC

How do we know it's the PC version? I'm not saying it isn't so, I was just thinking if there is something that it's possible to point out, because it looks just like the other videos to me.
It is PC, you can see it on the scoreboard, on the console
version the number is not placed like that under the player name ;)

Actually it looks like an old built Ian is playing, as you can see
the numbers/kits and so on are still the old ones and also he is
playing on lower specs on his Laptop ;)

Ok but , what is this my " MY FIFA 11 Online" and "PRO CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP" ? That mean there will be Online servers and 10 vs 10 ??

Last edited:
Ok but , what is this my " MY FIFA 11 Online" and "PRO CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP" ? That mean there will be Online servers and 10 vs 10 ??
Off course we will have Online Servers like I already said,
like Head to Head/Multiplayer/Online Lobbies, not only LAN mode.
No 10 vs 10 unfortunately but 5 vs 5 is avaible.
Pro Club Championship is something like creating your own club,
other guys join it, win tropies with each other and so on ;)

menu1n.jpg

menu2x.jpg

menu3n.jpg

menu4m.jpg

menu5i.jpg

Off course we will have Online Servers like I already said,
like Head to Head/Multiplayer/Online Lobbies, not only LAN mode.
No 10 vs 10 unfortunately but 5 vs 5 is avaible.
Pro Club Championship is something like creating your own club,
other guys join it, win tropies with each other and so on ;)

menu1n.jpg

menu2x.jpg

menu3n.jpg

menu4m.jpg

menu5i.jpg

Dude , PRO CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP in console FIFA 10 is 10 vs 10 ,there is My CLub. He say 5 vs 5 for Online Team Play where will be LAN option , elusive , when he start to explains CLUB PRO the stupid pressman screw him..

Placebo you getting this on pc? check out teh video. they said they fixed that list you or someone here made containing over 50+ bugs for manager mode!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe but I doubt it as bug fixes or not it's still the "old" manager mode of 09/10 without any new features as far as I'm aware? Will give it a try probably, see how it looks on the projector :)

I got 93% on the "is your PC ready for Fifa11" test: http://www.fifaromania.net/verifica-cerinte-fifa-11-pc/ which surprised me as I haven't upgraded anything in ages.

You dont need to upgrade anything if you can play other games fine like arma 2.

You be surprised man PC gaming doesnt require you to upgrade every few months anymore.

a good old 4870 will run this along with many other up and coming PC games fine.

I don't see the point in getting this if you have a console TBH...

The patches/mods will most likely just be graphical ones, and even if there are gameplay/AI patches I doubt they will bring it up to the level of the console versions.

Who cares if a game looks nice if the gameplay is inferior? This is why I got a console for FIFA 08, so I could play the best football game around at the time...

10v10 bap is their!
there*

;)

I don't see the point in getting this if you have a console TBH...

The patches/mods will most likely just be graphical ones, and even if there are gameplay/AI patches I doubt they will bring it up to the level of the console versions.

Who cares if a game looks nice if the gameplay is inferior? This is why I got a console for FIFA 08, so I could play the best football game around at the time...

there*

;)

Wait, the PC version with graphical updates - and then gameplay updates wouldn't be par to the Console version?

Seriously? Anyone who has ever played PC footy of any kind knows that simulation style can be configured only through the PC. This is where the hardcore simulation gamers are.

To say that it will never come close to the console versions is 1. A bit early, 2. a bit close minded. -- all the console version has is an extra feature here and there and a slightly less noticeable refresh rate.

I'm excited for the PC version, not because of what EA is going to produce out of the box - no, because the editing community is going to go absolutely mad crazy with delight.

Let's hope there will be any config files to begin with. Even if everything is there, it will take ages for some to get it right. Let alone that we can't add any bit of code so things like pro passing can't be added no matter what.

Last edited:
Wait, the PC version with graphical updates - and then gameplay updates wouldn't be par to the Console version?

Seriously? Anyone who has ever played PC footy of any kind knows that simulation style can be configured only through the PC. This is where the hardcore simulation gamers are.

To say that it will never come close to the console versions is 1. A bit early, 2. a bit close minded. -- all the console version has is an extra feature here and there and a slightly less noticeable refresh rate.

I'm excited for the PC version, not because of what EA is going to produce out of the box - no, because the editing community is going to go absolutely mad crazy with delight.
Of course there's still a chance the PC version could be modded so it's quite realistic, I did say "doubt" rather than saying something like "there's no chance".

I played some of the old PC FIFAs, and I downloaded the gameplay/AI patches that supposedly made the game more realistic, and the game was hardly any different from the unpatched version... Also, gameplay patches were not possible for PES (unless you count the ones where the attributes were universally changed).

But whatever is done with the PC versions, there's things that are in the 360/PS3 versions that won't be possible to add, and you probably won't be able to play online if your gameplay configs are modded, so online it will be the FIFA 10/WC hybrid, which will probably suck. Single player against the AI has always been boring on FIFA too.

Of course there's still a chance the PC version could be modded so it's quite realistic, I did say "doubt" rather than saying something like "there's no chance".

I played some of the old PC FIFAs, and I downloaded the gameplay/AI patches that supposedly made the game more realistic, and the game was hardly any different from the unpatched version... Also, gameplay patches were not possible for PES (unless you count the ones where the attributes were universally changed).

But whatever is done with the PC versions, there's things that are in the 360/PS3 versions that won't be possible to add, and you probably won't be able to play online if your gameplay configs are modded, so online it will be the FIFA 10/WC hybrid, which will probably suck. Single player against the AI has always been boring on FIFA too.
Kitserver allowed a gameplay engine speed for PES2010 it made the game playable for me. Not an option for consoles. Also camera tweak program that made penalties much better.

Just think about if we get the famous Creation Master for Fifa11,
it will be awesome with every team real adboards, getting more real
faces, real scoreboards, more real stadiums, more orignal balls,
more leagues and teams, better kits, better numbers, original chants,
original goalsongs, more original boots. This will be stunning! :)

Back
Top Bottom