FIFA 11 - PC

@ klashman

Just to ask, will you have a look at these LOD settings already in Demo or only when the full game is out? Hopefully now
because I saw the LOD settings which where made on Fifa10 by kkur7 and it was not a hard job, only
to find where the settings are placed ;)

Well, thats what a good defender should do :P

Seriously, if you're coming from PES you should actually have an EASIER time playing FIFA.

Yes some aspects are easier (like through passing) but others are nigh on impossible. Defenders aren't the only ones wrestling, even the forwards are in on the act :P

Yep i have the same problem as Merah. i have a 9800GT dual core 4gb of ram, should run the game fine it runs Crysis, MW2 at max setting great a football game shouldn't have this choppy gameplay. I put fraps on to test my fps which says it's at a constant 60fps which it clearly isn't.

Having the same problem, i have an nvidea geforce 9600m gt. Pes2011 runs smooth at the highest settings, screen resolution 1440 x 900.
If i put fifa on 1440 x 900 it super super choppy.

I have to really lower the resolution for the game to run a little better.
Strange since all other games run without problems.

we have pretty much similar configuration, and maybe even i have better pc...

perhaps it s the problem with nvidia cards?

Could be Nvidea.

My specs :

Intell duo core, P8400, 2,26 Ghz
4 gig memory
Nvideo Geforce 9600m GT, resolution 1440 x 900.

Game runs like shit. As said before pes2011 is smooth as butter.

im gunna post u proof of it mate:

fifa 11 pic: fps shown top left

4994358780_9439b29243_b.jpg

PES 11:

4992588058_2bfe79d92d_b.jpg

Where is your proof ?

edit: all played in a higher res then u at 1080p res

I believe you man, but really...fifa is super choppy on my pc.
No idea what is causing it.

Same here, choppiness, of course my gfx card isn't the top quality (ATI Radeon 3400).

I'll wait for the full game and the reviews, it plays nice like 10 - and thankfully it's on PC so modding should be quite easy. No worries.

Elfie you should learn to use multi quote, very simple, middle button between quote and quick reply, click it for each post you want to quote then click post reply at the bottom and it puts all quotes in one...

my game work smooth - i only have drops in videos\replays (lagy).
i try to lower resolution and details and i still have same prob.
i heard Nvidia users have some beta driver,
anything about ATI? or other solution ?

any chance to higher the level of details? i can barely recognize players (from tele-camera)

any chance to higher the level of details? i can barely recognize players (from tele-camera)
That is what I'm talking about for a long time in this thread, thats the LOD (Level OF Detail) reduction.
We need a Lodmixer or Lodfix for that, EA will not change that.

About the huge fps jonneymendoza posted...

- PES has a frame-limiter in its engine which cuts at 60fps (with or without vsync)

- FIFA doesnt, so when you play with vsync disabled you will get higher frames of course.. I'm getting around 250fps with my rig. As soon as you enable vsync, the frames drop to your displays refreshrate. For me it is 60fps due to my display running at 60 Hz.

It has nothing to do with fifa performing better than pes or vice versa (on my rig at least)

Now about the stuttering in replays/cutscenes:
I have it too and it does not depend on the frames displayed.
With vsync on, i have 60 fps all the time, still the replays are laggy!
Same without vsync enabled, the frames go even higher to above 100fps in replays
but they are still laggy! I honestly don't know what might cause this.
Tried the new Nvidia Beta which didn't really help.
Maybe it gets better in the fullversion, maybe another driver update might help.

My sys:
Intel Xeon X3350 Quad @ 4 x 3,6GHz
4GB OCZ Ram
GeForce GTX 260² @ 702/1404/1150
Windows 7 x64

anybody with a 64 bit windows having the game running smoothly? It just lags lags lags.

i got lags\drops fps, windows7 64bit. (replays,goal celebrations)

and we aren't the only one, there is more people and with stronger comps then i have.

so it's problem that known in EA forums also, lets see what will happen in the full game.

Last edited:
That is what I'm talking about for a long time in this thread, thats the LOD (Level OF Detail) reduction.
We need a Lodmixer or Lodfix for that, EA will not change that.

i didn't play Fifa for years(pc-player), this level of detail, was in earlier Fifa games?
(expected from fifa to be much more professional with faces - and i don't mean to videos or goal celebrations,
that you see the player from close, and even there i think it's not perfect..(for 2011game)

Last edited:
Elfie you should learn to use multi quote, very simple, middle button between quote and quick reply, click it for each post you want to quote then click post reply at the bottom and it puts all quotes in one...

Never knew that, learn something new ever day huh. Thanks for the info.

i didn't play Fifa for years(pc-player), this level of detail, was in earlier Fifa games?
(expected from fifa to be much more professional with faces - and i don't mean to videos or goal celebrations,
that you see the player from close, and even there i think it's not perfect..(for 2011game)
- It was not in Fifa 10 on console.
- It was on Fifa 10 on PC and all PES games

I wait for you Torres_Liverpool, if you have nothing against it, I will post it or you, if you want ;)

Btw. in Arena Cech is also right, I was wrong, it's perfect now :APPLAUD:

Back
Top Bottom