FIFA 11 - PC

Remember that framerates below 60 the game does not smooth.

Above 60FPS may you have problems also because of the frequency of your monitor. This happens because some operating systems (windows 7, for example) work at 59Hz instead of 60Hz.

Another problem can be corrected in the control panel of your video card by changing the "pre-renderized frames" to 6, 7 or 8. Try there.

Here, at 120Hz, the game is absolutely smooth. And it works 100% with the nVidia 3D Vision. It is just amazing!

Speaking about the game, well... i have to say... is simply amazing the level that reached the FIFA series. Basically the game looks totally real, a real simulation.

The animations are 100% synchronized, the AI is fantastic and play FIFA with everything in manual or semi-assisted is a unique experience I ever had in any other football game.

FIFA 11 is the best football game in the history of our humanity. Much better than any other.

But its Fifa 10 with a Fifa 11 logo slapped onto it. What does that make 360/PS3 Fifa 11, "the best football game in the history of our humanity and other species.

But its Fifa 10 with a Fifa 11 logo slapped onto it. What does that make 360/PS3 Fifa 11, "the best football game in the history of our humanity and other species.

I dont think like you. To me FIFA 11 PC is very different from FIFA 10 Xbox/PS3. Different and better. I have an Xbox 360 and it seems clear to me. Players like Cris Ronaldo, Kaka and Messi is looks really great and play like them.

Still have not played FIFA 11 Xbox/PS3 and probably will not. Play with AA and mods/patches is better than little differences that may exist.

So, TO me, FIFA11 on PC is the best game ever created in history :P

Last edited:
Help~

i tried to lower the resolution to 1024X768 and details to LOW,
(instead of 1680\HIGH)
just to check if it's really fps or something,
but still the Replay\video\goal celebrations are working with some tearing, or low-fps, or whatever..
i tried to force 60herz with refresh lock because win7 run on 59HZ,
didn't work.
BTW i didn't force the refresh lock from beginning cuz for some reason PES and FIFA this year work smooth (in gameplay)
unlike lest year - because of the 59HZ win7 prob.

ATI HD 4770
4GB DDR2
DUAL CORE E6600 3.08GHZ
DELL 2209WA 22'

Last edited:
who knows what i have to do, to choose freekick in arena mode for example ?
Press the down button on D-Pad at the position where you want to do the freekick ;)

Man that the facemodels become lower quality in normal view or even different models,
annoys me so much, I need a fucking Lodmixer "NOW" :D

Are there any form arrows for players each match in FIFA? Just wondering, having never played before. If not it's like playing every PES match on green arrows I guess.

And can one have the player names above the heads of players while controlling them, like in PES? It just makes it easier for me to know who you are controlling.

Never had a PS3 or XBOX 360,
I had to play and enjoy a Fifa game since Road to the World cup 98.
I was playing PES from the early Playstation one years.
PES 2011 is an improvement over PES 2010,but boy this FIFA is miles ahead PES.

EA did it again.

I know that there is few people playing with keyboard but did someone managed to configure feints to keyboard to use it in possible way ( without third hand ). I noticed it is impossible to do tricks in fifa 11.
Help please !

I made some screens to show what I mean with Lodmixer, I still can't believe nobody noticed it here yet.
It's the most needed tool we need for Fifa11, it's so annoying, we can't enjoy the new great faces
without quality shadow and wrong models from normal camera.

gomis.png

Come one, someone who has the skills to do that little tool, have a look at it please.
It can't be such hard, juce did that in a small time every year for PES,
it's such a simple tool but the most effective one.
I asked juce, too, maybe he himself thinks about it, still no answer, please juce, we need you :)

try soccergaming forums there are lots of modders there.
Yes, I'm already there and asked for that, got an answer now:

search settings.lua in zdata...open it in notepad.Search for this strings
as:SetInt(settingTable, "Grass", 1)
as:SetInt(settingTable, "Cloth", 1)
as:SetFloat(settingTable, "PlayerLodPercentageMultiplier", 1.0)
as:SetInt(settingTable, "PlayerLodMinimum", 0)

put "PlayerLodPercentageMultiplier" to 2.0
import and the things will go better

Now, he just needs to tell me which file and which program :D will inform you if I get it and it works.

how to edit that rni file the way it only changces difficulty? i ask because if i put all the lines you wrote, then controller settings screen is gone, i cannot set up my controllers.

i just want to unlock difficulty, not to lose other features of the demo. so how to do it, what should i write into that ini file?

how to edit that rni file the way it only changces difficulty? i ask because if i put all the lines you wrote, then controller settings screen is gone, i cannot set up my controllers.

i just want to unlock difficulty, not to lose other features of the demo. so how to do it, what should i write into that ini file?
Change SKIP_BOOTFLOW to 0 i guess.

I like it, but theres a few things which aggravate me.

One is what Cesc Fabregas posted about the models, when the camera is zoomed out, the model because less detailed unlike the 360/PS3 Versions.

Another is that it seems a litle bit blurry (I am playing on high specs), not much but just a litle bit compared to the consoles.

Finally, I have noticed a little bit of lag when playing on the Pro camera. I just tested to see if this was like the 360/PS3 and noticed a tiny bit of lag (I dont think its anything to do with my computer, as all my other games work perfect on the highest specs.), but on the rest of the cameras, it was fine.

I know its there first try with "Next Gen" graphics as they call it for PC, but personally, I think it could be much better with what graphics cards are avalible ect. Its still a good game but there could be improvements.

You can change the LOD in the settings.lua with FileMaster 10.
But now there is a new problem for me, the program works only if
you have installed Fifa 10 and I don't have it :(

Change SKIP_BOOTFLOW to 0 i guess.

it didn't work.

any other ideas?

Back
Top Bottom