FIFA 11 - PC

Cesc Fabregas ask here if anyone can help you..

http://www.soccergaming.tv/forumdisplay.php?f=240

or try to install FIFA10 PC demo!! Maybe the tool works and with FIFA 10 demo
I'm already there at this forum, no answer how to change that file without Fifa10.
I can't believe I'm the only one who keeps pushing to that fix, it doesn't annoy you
to have such a low quality on faces from away?

Btw. I will not download a 2,16 GB Demo for changing such a little file :D
Hope somebody will do it or at least tell me how to change it without Fifa 10.

Is there anyone here who has Fifa 10, fix the LOD in settings.lua
and upload the fixed full file with the imported settings.lua?

here... :BYE:

Just replace the "data0.big" with the one in the game-Folder....

Let me know if it works for you...
http://rapidshare.com/files/419644943/data0.big

I played a bit with "Orbit-Cam" in ReplayMode... and no more LOD-Switching.... itzzzz amazing... no LOD-Switches if you zoom in.

Post this in the Soccergaming-Forum please (to share it)... im not a registered User there....

Gruß aus Deutschland :-)

Last edited:
I overwrited the file but it's still the same :( any help? Do I need anything else, the new ini or something?

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6695/unbenanntqq.jpg

Strange... i have the "rna.ini" ...but there no setting with lod or so in it... :CONFUSE:

http://img178.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=img00104201009172036.jpg

look... it works with Gomiz. Maybe you have to delete the file first... and then copy the downloaded one... and the paste it.

Following text is in my rna.ini

// Extra RNA settings..
//Skip intro movies
SKIP_BOOTFLOW=1

// Amateur 0
// Semi-Pro 1
// Pro 2
// World-Class 3
// Uber 4
DIFFICULTY=2

//whole numbers only
HALF_LENGTH=8

[LOCALE]
SKU=DD_DEMO_EnFrItDeEsCzHuPlRu
USE_LANGUAGE_SELECT = 4
PUBLISHING_REGION = EU
DEFAULT_LANGUAGE = eng,us
AVAILABLE_LANG_1 = eng,us
AVAILABLE_LANG_2 = fre,fr
AVAILABLE_LANG_3 = ita,it
// AVAILABLE_LANG_4 = ger,de
AVAILABLE_LANG_5 = spa,es
AVAILABLE_LANG_6 = cze,cz
AVAILABLE_LANG_7 = hun,hu
AVAILABLE_LANG_8 = pol,pl
AVAILABLE_LANG_9 = rus,ru
AVAILABLE_COMMENTARY_LANG_1 = eng,us
SLUS = EA203101A0X11

Just save it as rna.ini and copy it in your game folder....

Graphic-Settings on high...

Last edited:
Tried with rna.ini and even with firstly delete and then put in folder
and it's still the same :( and off course I have everything on high.

I already can see it in Arena mode that Cech becomes more quality if
run more near to him, it's so annoying.

Tried with rna.ini and even with firstly delete and then put in folder
and it's still the same :( and off course I have everything on high.

I already can see it in Arena mode that Cech becomes more quality if
run more near to him, it's so annoying.

even in replay-mode no changes? :CONFUSE:

can someone else test it pleazeee

Nope, if you zoom out really wide, it's still the same.
Could you make a fullscreen screen with Gomis ingame view from Teleview?

aaargh, youre right... i play with dynamic-view @normal (Camera mid.) and you can see everything... :RANT: ...but not in Teleview.

I will play a bit with the settings.lua ...und try something out.

aaargh, youre right... i play with dynamic-view @normal (Camera mid.) and you can see everything... :RANT: ...but not in Teleview.

I will play a bit with the settings.lua ...und try something out.
Yes, on dynamic view it's just really near to the players, that's why you can see
the right model but if you ran with Gomis for example to the other side of the pitch
you can even see how the model changes during game.

Hope you will find a way :(

I dont think like you. To me FIFA 11 PC is very different from FIFA 10 Xbox/PS3. Different and better. I have an Xbox 360 and it seems clear to me. Players like Cris Ronaldo, Kaka and Messi is looks really great and play like them.

Still have not played FIFA 11 Xbox/PS3 and probably will not. Play with AA and mods/patches is better than little differences that may exist.

So, TO me, FIFA11 on PC is the best game ever created in history :P

I think someone is clearly enjoying the honeymoon period :BOP:!

Can wait to see your face when you find out how truly bad the AI is :SMUG:

Also why do think EA are having such huge problems optimizing this game on PC's?

Yes, on dynamic view it's just really near to the players, that's why you can see
the right model but if you ran with Gomis for example to the other side of the pitch
you can even see how the model changes during game.

Hope you will find a way :(

Strange thing... it doesnt work with Gomiz... but look at the pictures i made with a camera...

The LOD is not changing here... looks very good - you can see the hair clearly... its tele-replay (and ingame works too).... dont know whats the players name... but it doesnt work with gomiz.

Try it... its strange...

http://rapidshare.com/files/419663855/data0.big

Pictures:

Zoomed with camera - (4MB)

http://img832.imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img832/1176/dsc03308s.jpg&via=mupload

Original zoomed out with camera - (4MB)

http://img213.imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img213/8940/dsc03307w.jpg&via=mupload

Last edited:
It's still the same, it only changes a bit in replay. Just look at Iniesta,
in Teleview during match he has almost bald hairs, but in replay + zoomed in,
he has his short dark hairs..
It changed nothing, just go to Arena, run near to Cech and he will look total different suddenly.
Also the shadows of the arms dissappear.

iniestawq.png

Man, it's sooo annoying :(

Last edited:
It's still the same, it only changes a bit in replay. Just look at Iniesta,
in Teleview during match he has almost bald hairs, but in replay + zoomed in,
he has his short dark hairs..
It changed nothing, just go to Arena, run near to Cech and he will look total different suddenly.
Also the shadows of the arms dissappear.

iniestawq.png

Man, it's sooo annoying :(

:CONFUSE: yes... dont know why... but some player have little bit longer hair now in teleview... and in close view short hair... maybe its a bug... or i screwed something up :SMUG:

searching....

Maybe it must be hexeditet in the fifa.exe ...dont know.

Last edited:
I still think it would be easy for juce to create a Lodmixer but he doesn't answer my PM :(

I'll do it then!

Why you asking juce to do this? he mod's PES! Ask the modders at Soccer gaming like Outsider and rinaldo and others!

I used to change LOD's all the time on the shit FIFAs we used to play back in 06, 07 08 etc.. not sure if it's the same method but it's a matter of using File Master!

I'll do it then!

Why you asking juce to do this? he mod's PES! Ask the modders at Soccer gaming like Outsider and rinaldo and others!

I used to change LOD's all the time on the shit FIFAs we used to play back in 06, 07 08 etc.. not sure if it's the same method but it's a matter of using File Master!
Dunno, I'm not very informated on the Fifa community yet, I already asked on soccergaming but not really
much answers on it, seams most of them aren't interested in it what I can't believe because
it's the most needed thing for Fifa 11.

That's why I asked juce because he knows how to create a Lodmixer even if he is on PES.

But nice to here you will have a look at it, hopefully you find a way soon, I really want to see
real haircuts and shadows if I play.

Load the game up as normal, once it's running or if you have started a match and paused it, open the task manager (CTRL+ALT+DELETE) click on the Processes tab, at the top will most probably be the Fifa exe. file, right click on that and set priority from high to normal.

This didn't FULLY work for me but it was a vast improvement.

------------------------------------------------------------------

YouTube - FIFA 2011 PC DEMO Arena Mode (C.Ronaldo) Gameplay "720p HD"

How to use C. Ronaldo in Arena?

Load the game up as normal, once it's running or if you have started a match and paused it, open the task manager (CTRL+ALT+DELETE) click on the Processes tab, at the top will most probably be the Fifa exe. file, right click on that and set priority from high to normal.

This didn't FULLY work for me but it was a vast improvement.

------------------------------------------------------------------

YouTube - FIFA 2011 PC DEMO Arena Mode (C.Ronaldo) Gameplay "720p HD"
pls how can i get (C.Ronaldo) in Arena Mode (FIFA 2011 PC DEMO)

Dunno, I'm not very informated on the Fifa community yet, I already asked on soccergaming but not really
much answers on it, seams most of them aren't interested in it what I can't believe because
it's the most needed thing for Fifa 11.

That's why I asked juce because he knows how to create a Lodmixer even if he is on PES.

But nice to here you will have a look at it, hopefully you find a way soon, I really want to see
real haircuts and shadows if I play.

I know most of the people there, i takes a while to get to know people.

Tried the PC demo and hated it. It is practically impossible to play a proper build up game. Coming from PES 2011 this game feels like wrestling. If I take the slightest of touches I am immediately barged off the ball and sent sprawling.
*Deleted*

I think someone is clearly enjoying the honeymoon period :BOP:!

Can wait to see your face when you find out how truly bad the AI is :SMUG:

Also why do think EA are having such huge problems optimizing this game on PC's?

I've played since FIFA10 Xbox 360. This is not a honeymoon.

I just LOVE the IA of FIFA, just love it... Compared to a PES, is miles and miles away. For me it is more challenging and real than human player.

This game has a problema with Vsync also. It's recomended use the Rivaturner and the Direct3D Overdrive (comes with riva) to put the TRIPLE BUFFERING. Or just OFF the Vsync.

This trick help some people.

The AA in the Settings is very heavy. Try put in OFF or use the AA on the Control Panel of your VGA (CP nVidia or Catalyst ATi).

In my PC (Phenom II + GTX260) is running always 60~120FPS. Even in replays.

Tried the PC demo and hated it. It is practically impossible to play a proper build up game. Coming from PES 2011 this game feels like wrestling. If I take the slightest of touches I am immediately barged off the ball and sent sprawling.
*Deleted*

Well, thats what a good defender should do :P

Seriously, if you're coming from PES you should actually have an EASIER time playing FIFA.

Back
Top Bottom