FIFA 11 - PC

How to increase the difficulty ???????
Try this, don't know if it works.

you can change demo's half time and difficulty settings.

fifa11_demo_expander.jpg

Download : http://en.fifadelisi.net/down-36-fifa+11+demo+expander

for turkish : http://www.fifadelisi.net/dwn-248-fifa+11+demo+expander

Fifa is easier and more arcady then PES

Wow, in PES is just catch the ball and run like a crazy. It's really sucks, looks like american football. It's terrible compared to incredible level of simulation in FIFA 11.

Don't say things like that, mate :P

PES11 is a good game, unlike PES10, but FIFA11 is a real simulation.

Could be Nvidea.

My specs :

Intell duo core, P8400, 2,26 Ghz
4 gig memory
Nvideo Geforce 9600m GT, resolution 1440 x 900.

Game runs like shit. As said before pes2011 is smooth as butter.

You guys don't read nothing anymore, ins't?

FIFA 11 have a problem with Vsync. Turn off (terrible tearing, instead) or turn the Triple Buffering ON in your Control Panel (CP nVidia or ATi Catalyst). If doesn't exist this option in CP, download Rivaturner and put this ON.

Also if you turn on MSAA in level 2 or 4 your performance is look like crap. Your system is a good system, but don't think you can turn on MSAA of the game.

Try turno the AA of your control panel too. Like a 2XAA, it's very different to the heavy MultiSampling Antialiasing (MSAA).

FIFA 11 is not a light game. So if you do not have at least a GTS250 or HD4850 don't even think in enable AA in game options.

Wow, in PES is just catch the ball and run like a crazy. It's really sucks, looks like american football. It's terrible compared to incredible level of simulation in FIFA 11.

FIFA 11 have a problem with Vsync. Turn off (terrible tearing, instead) or turn the Triple Buffering ON in your Control Panel (CP nVidia or ATi Catalyst). If doesn't exist this option in CP, download Rivaturner and put this ON.

Also if you turn on MSAA in level 2 or 4 your performance is look like crap. Your system is a good system, but don't think you can turn on MSAA of the game.

Try turno the AA of your control panel too. Like a 2XAA, it's very different to the heavy MultiSampling Antialiasing (MSAA).

FIFA 11 is not a light game. So if you do not have at least a GTS250 or HD4850 don't even think in enable AA in game options.

i got lags only in replays\videos. (E6600,HD4770,4GB,win7)
tried low resolutions, but it didn't help.

tried what you said about the v-sync, BTW i have an option
through my catalyst to put it always off, but if I'm not ticking it off from the fifa settings, it doesn't effect.
anyway, the triple buffering didn't stop the tearing... and it's seems that the lags are still there.
it's look like win7 prob ?

i got lags only in replays\videos. (E6600,HD4770,4GB,win7)
tried low resolutions, but it didn't help.

tried what you said about the v-sync, BTW i have an option
through my catalyst to put it always off, but if I'm not ticking it off from the fifa settings, it doesn't effect.
anyway, the triple buffering didn't stop the tearing... and it's seems that the lags are still there.
it's look like win7 prob ?

Yeah.

Try to download Powerstrip and force 60Hz. This is a problem with W7 too lol

Anyway, the FIFA11 DEMO have a lot a problems with performance, but are all little bugs.

The Triple Buffering is to put ON with Vsync. It is a technique to optimize Vsync. But people say it only works with RivaTuner. I really don't no because my PC is OK with FIFA11 =/

This problem also happened to many people in PES10 DEMO.

Last edited:
how to use it mate ..i guess just put it in the game folder i.e the data0.bh file what abt the other folder what doest it do...my way its great wt u guys r dng
Yeah just put both, the folder and the data0.bh in the game
folder, the game reads the settings.lua even if it is not imported. ;)

Thanks alot for that. I could tell it works as soon as I saw Messi on teleview. Before his hair was like a giant mop. But now it looks perfect, it looks the same as the console's.

Just wondering Cesc Fabregas, What are your settings? Mine have started to lag a little bit after adding the download, I think its just because of the demo as all my other games work perfect on the highest quality on my pc.

i do read....my problem has nothing to do with v-synch.

After some tests on both demos :

FIFA 11 is better than PES 2011 and more realistic to me

1- FIFA has better AI
2- FIFA is smother
3- no CPU cheats in FIFA
4- FIFA has better passing

PES still has :

1- Better tactic options
2- Better (Daley) and (Daley2) defense system

Kostaz..Open the settings file in lua folder...And change "cloth" from 0 to 1..
It was already set to 1.I'm actually annoyed by the kit stretching that was fixed in Fifa 11 Console,guess we'll have to wait a year now.

Last edited:
I don't think the CPU cheats in PES 11. Maybe in cup or ML mode its possible ... they are good but attack wise AI is not that strong on Top Player.
One thing I think PES does better than FIFA is the player personality. In PES playing with Ronaldo, Ribery, Rooney, Pique.. etc actually feels like the real player. In FIFA it feels more generic but overall I think FIFA is a more realistic game.
A few other things I like more about PES is the physics of the ball and shooting. Both feel so realistic and satisfying..
Watch the ball in PES and see how well it moves. Its like alive :)

Today we can say FIFA 11 has it, too. You can feel much difference between Messi, Cris Ronaldo (the real Ronaldo is R9 :P) and Kaka, for example. In FIFA10 (Xbox/PS3) wasn't like that.

But PES is even better, you're right. But is a bit little compared others advantages of FIFA.

PES11 (not PES10 - the worst football game ever), to me, is like a forfun game. A rush game. FIFA is more a simulation game. Some people will like, others not, but I think that's the true.

Both are good. It's just a question of opinion.

Last edited:
@panda: yes .. I think that FIFA 11 (on PC and X360/Ps3) is better than PES 11. PEs 11 still has bugs that need to be fixed and some problems from older PES games are still existing. Plus crappy chants and not great atmosphere as usual. Konami always leaves to modders to do the work.

Now, FIFA 11 on X360 / PS3 looks amazing from the bit I played of the demo :CONFUSE: I hope FIFA 12 will be equal for PC and consoles.

Can someone post tut of practical and useful moves which would be quite easy to execute during the game, please ?

Ps. I tried to do rabona fake by pressing LT+A or B but without any effect.

Last edited:
Can someone post tut of practical and useful moves which would be quite easy to execute during the game, please ?

Ps. I tried to do rabona fake by pressing LT+A or B but without any effect.

Yeah...good point...I need to learn as well :)

Back
Top Bottom