FIFA 11 - PC

The second is a little bit lower one, like no LOD for grass for example.
So if the first one works perfectly for you, you don't need the second one ;)

I dont see a difference in grass... must chek this out again :CONFUSE:.

Does anybody knows how to change the gamespeed via config-file or some .lua-file?

I mean the settings for slow/normal/fast...
I mean is there a value so i can change them like i want :SMUG:???

In PES Juce did some config with kitserve.. so you were able to adjust it like you want.... loved this feature :BRMM:

I dont see a difference in grass... must chek this out again :CONFUSE:.
Don't know if it looks different because I don't try it because the first one works perfectly :D
Hope the file works 100% the same on the full game.

Does anybody knows how to change the gamespeed via config-file or some .lua-file?

I mean the settings for slow/normal/fast...
I mean is there a value so i can change them like i want :SMUG:???

In PES Juce did some config with kitserve.. so you were able to adjust it like you want.... loved this feature :BRMM:
Just to ask, what is your thoughts about the gameplay speed?
I love to play on fast settings, for me it's perfect on those.

I like it slow...

I like to walk with the ball like in real games... in pes it was possible... i dont like speed-passing...

The animation are so sweet... and for me normal is to fast, and i canot see a big difference in slow and normal...

So there must be a setting via config-files/.lua-files for this... but i cant find those settings :FAIL:.

If there is a value we can change it for singleplayer mode like we want... that would me amazing for me...

Last edited:
Any gameplay patch already? This game needs to have a "build up play" patch.
Or do we have any *.ini files to tweak gameplay like old days?
Thanks.

@panda: yes .. I think that FIFA 11 (on PC and X360/Ps3) is better than PES 11. PEs 11 still has bugs that need to be fixed and some problems from older PES games are still existing. Plus crappy chants and not great atmosphere as usual. Konami always leaves to modders to do the work.

Now, FIFA 11 on X360 / PS3 looks amazing from the bit I played of the demo :CONFUSE: I hope FIFA 12 will be equal for PC and consoles.

I'm afraid to test FIFA 11 Xbox/PS3 :P Like I say, I have a Xbox 360. But I always preferred PC. The AA, AF, LODMIXER, MODs, high performance, etc. Afraid to play something much better and don't back for PC hehe.

So guess I will not even test Xbox360 version.

I like it slow...

I like to walk with the ball like in real games... in pes it was possible... i dont like speed-passing...

The animation are so sweet... and for me normal is to fast, and i canot see a big difference in slow and normal...

So there must be a setting via config-files/.lua-files for this... but i cant find those settings :FAIL:.

If there is a value we can change it for singleplayer mode like we want... that would me amazing for me...

I like SLOW or NORMAL. The gameplay is more smooth and you can create more elaborate moves. Not to mention that it seems more real football, i think.

But the game still good in FAST.

I have a problem in fifa 11 demo Pc version
the game is very good and worked with high quality ,high resolution
but game Sometimes Stop suddenly during ,before playing that the game is seems freez
other time the game is worked very good without any problems
But this problem is significantly more frequent
please help
What can i do?
thank's anyway

I found out how to manage this...

Please can someone test it:

add this lines to your rna.ini:

//set to 40 for low speed, set to 60 for high speed
GAME_SPEED = 30

Test is please with the value 30... is it slow... do you notice a difference in gameplayspeed?

:SMUG:

I need some help with "rna"... I want to put it in spanish but doesn't work

// Extra RNA settings..
//Skip intro movies
SKIP_BOOTFLOW=1

// Amateur 0
// Semi-Pro 1
// Pro 2
// World-Class 3
// Uber 4
DIFFICULTY=2

//whole numbers only
HALF_LENGTH=10

[LOCALE]
SKU=DD_DEMO_EnFrItDeEsCzHuPlRu
USE_LANGUAGE_SELECT = 5
PUBLISHING_REGION = EU
DEFAULT_LANGUAGE = eng,us
AVAILABLE_LANG_1 = eng,us
AVAILABLE_LANG_2 = fre,fr
AVAILABLE_LANG_3 = ita,it
AVAILABLE_LANG_4 = ger,de
// AVAILABLE_LANG_5 = spa,es
AVAILABLE_LANG_6 = cze,cz
AVAILABLE_LANG_7 = hun,hu
AVAILABLE_LANG_8 = pol,pl
AVAILABLE_LANG_9 = rus,ru
AVAILABLE_COMMENTARY_LANG_1 = eng,us
SLUS = EA203101A0X11

I have this and minutes or difficulty doesn't work :(

P.D: If I use some "rna" the game go to english and I can't configure the keyboard. I use fifaconfig but then doesn't work.

I have a problem in fifa 11 demo Pc version
the game is very good and worked with high quality ,high resolution
but game Sometimes Stop suddenly during ,before playing that the game is seems freez
other time the game is worked very good without any problems
But this problem is significantly more frequent
please help
What can i do?
thank's anyway

Perhaps start by posting your system specs and driver versions used? That is the most rudimentary of information that should be provided when trying to get help with a PC game.

aaargh, ive tested a bit... its not working... same speed with value "60" or "40" etc...

Does somebody knows if there is a command for the rna.ini to use for gamespeed?

Any screens of the game after applying LOD settings? i dont think my specs good enough for extra details.

snap1510.png

Cesc Fabregas - What are your settings? Mine have started to lag a little bit after adding the download (LOD, the one you posted), I think its just because of the demo as all my other games work perfect on the highest quality on my pc.

Cesc Fabregas - What are your settings? Mine have started to lag a little bit after adding the download (LOD, the one you posted), I think its just because of the demo as all my other games work perfect on the highest quality on my pc.
1. Try the second LOD Torres_Liverpool posted, maybe it works better ;)
> http://www.filefront.com/17300794/fifarna.rar

2. These are my specs:

- Quadcore Intel Core i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67 GHz
- 2.66 GHz, 3.49 GB RAM
- Ati Radeon HD 5800 1024MB
- 1920x1080 on all the highest settings

1. Try the second LOD Torres_Liverpool posted, maybe it works better ;)
> http://www.filefront.com/17300794/fifarna.rar

2. These are my specs:

- Quadcore Intel Core i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67 GHz
- 2.66 GHz, 3.49 GB RAM
- Ati Radeon HD 5800 1024MB
- 1920x1080 on all the highest settings

I think mine should work no problem.
- Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66 GHz (4 CPUs)
- 2.7GHz, 3326MB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT 1904MB
- 1440x900

Those are my specs, I'll try it again to see if it does not lag. I am hopeing its just because its a demo.

I'll try it out tomorrow. I have just checked what is the latest drvier and it is GeForce/ION Driver Release 260 beta.

I need some help with "rna"... I want to put it in spanish but doesn't work

I have this and minutes or difficulty doesn't work :(

P.D: If I use some "rna" the game go to english and I can't configure the keyboard. I use fifaconfig but then doesn't work.

You must to change: DEFAULT_LANGUAGE = eng,us

and to put: DEFAULT_LANGUAGE = spa,es

:))

I think mine should work no problem.
- Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66 GHz (4 CPUs)
- 2.7GHz, 3326MB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT 1904MB
- 1440x900

Those are my specs, I'll try it again to see if it does not lag. I am hopeing its just because its a demo.

I have a Phenom II processor and nVidia GTX260 (like 70% more stronger VGA than yours) and I have to sayt after I put LOD file, some few replay scenes are with a bit of lag.

So I think you should decrease the AA so the game or use another file LOD.

A VERY good tip is to force the AA from drive options in nVidia Control Panel.

i do read....my problem has nothing to do with v-synch.

WelL Panda, seems i have to correct myself (although i did read the thread)
The triple buffer thingy seemed to do the job for me.
I did that in my nvidea control panel. I also changed the rendering in the fifa config file from high to medium (or something like that)

The game runs perfect now, so thanks a lot for your help.

I love both the fifa and the pes demo, not sure which one to buy. Maybe i have to buy them both.

EDIT : forgot to mention that the triple buffering has made my replays choppy. lots of slowdown, delays there.
Game is smooth now which i prefer of course, but smooth replays would be nice too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom