FIFA 11 - PC

Did you use the RNA file?

Yes, I have patch with no intro, prof mode and 6 min time, I play with manual gameplay and is much fun with it but amateur dif. is too easy and in prof dif. cpu is too hard, especially defence

I don't know there is something more I can do with rna file

White Hart Lane, Like TODAY !!! :BOP:
Exactly, hope our young guns can with that game :)
But as I said that was just speculation by me, I really hope so,
I want to beat Spuds in their real stadium :D

sorry Cesc can u tell me how many stadium in FIFA 10(console version)?1st time playing FIFA:))
Dunno, I didn't played Fifa for years now, too.
But here is a Fifa 10 NG stadium list, I found ;)

Bernabeu (Free Download On Launch Day)
New Weather: Day Sunny, Night Clear, Night Rain
Estadio Chamartin
New Weather: Day Sunny, Night Clear, Night Rain, Night Snow
Court Lane
New Weather: Day Sunny, Day Cloudy, Day Rain, Day Snow
Arena D'oro
New Weather: Day Sunny, Night Clear, Night Rain
EXISTING STADIUMS
Old Trafford
Weather: Day Sunny, Day Cloudy, Day Rain, Night Clear, Night Rain
New Weather: Day Snow, Night Snow
Stade Gerland
Weather: Day Sunny, Dusk
New Weather: Night Clear, Night Rain, Night Snow
San Siro
New Weather: Night Clear, Night Rain
Camp Nou
Stadio Delle Alpi
Signal Iduna Park
Weather: Day Sunny, Day Cloudy, Day Rain, Night Clear, Night Rain,
Bay Arena
Anfield
Weather: Day Sunny, Day Cloudy, Night Clear, Night Rain
New Weather: Day Rain, Day Snow, Night Snow
Parc Des Princes
Square Ground
Weather: Day Sunny, Day Cloudy, Day Rain, Dusk
New Weather: Day Snow, Night Clear, Night Rain, Night Snow
Stamford Bridge
Weather: Day Sunny, Day Cloudy, Day Rain, Night Clear, Night Rain, Day Snow, Night Snow
Stade Velodrome
Veltins-Arena
Weather: Day Sunny, Night Clear
Crown Lane
Weather: Day Sunny, Day Cloudy, Day Rain
Euro Arena
Weather: Day Sunny, Day Cloudy, Day Rain, Night Clear, Night Rain,
Town Park
New Weather: Day Snow
Euro Park
Weather: Day Sunny, Day Cloudy, Day Snow, Dusk
New Weather: Day Rain, Night Clear, Night Rain, Night Snow
HSH Nordbank Arena
Weather: Day Sunny, Night Clear, Night Rain
New Weather: Night Snow
Estadio Vicente Calderon
St James Park
Weather: Day Sunny, Day Cloudy, Night Clear, Night Rain
New Weather: Day Rain, Day Snow, Night Snow
Estadio Azteca
Olympiastadion
Allianz Arena
Stadion Europa
Stade Kokoto
Aloha Park
Wembley Stadium
Weather: Day Sunny, Night Clear, Night Rain, Dusk
Emirates
Stadio Olimpico
New Weather: Day Snow, Night Clear, Night Rain, Night Snow
Estadio De Las Artes
Olimipico Generico
Weather: Day Cloudy, Day Rain, Dusk
Estadio Del Pueblo
Fussballstadion
El Reducto
Stadion Neder
Stade Municipal
Weather: Day Sunny, Day Cloudy, Day Snow
New Weather: Day Rain, Night Clear, Night Rain, Night Snow
Ivy Lane
Weather: Day Sunny, Day Cloudy, Day Snow
New Weather: Dady Rain
Estadio Latino
Stadion 23. Maj
El Medio
New Weather: Night Rain
El Bombastico
New Weather: Night Rain
Stadio Classico
Weather: Day Sunny
Football Ground
Stadion Olympik
Weather: Day Cloudy, Day Snow
New Weather: Day Sunny, Day Rain
Stadion Hanguk
Weather: Night Clear
New Weather: Night Rain, Night Snow
O Dromo
Weather: Day Sunny
New Weather: Night Clear
PRACTICE ARENAS
Arena North America
Weather: Dusk
Arena Brazil
Arena Mediterranean
Arena Eastern Europe
Weather: Day Cloudy
Arena France
Arena England
Weather: Day Cloudy
Arena Korea
Weather: Night Clear

Fifa 11 is the game I was waiting for years, on pc... I was really disappointed by Fifa pc last years, but this year EA make my dreams true... Pes 2011 seems to be better than 2010 (but it's not so hard, Pes 2010 was terrible), but Fifa 11 is on another planet, in my opinion. I've never played such a realistic game before !!! Simply amazing, stunning gameplay. And also my dearly beloved Pes 6 can't stand comparison with Fifa... it's time to change :)

Definitely agree with you guys, this year I will be playing FIFA, hopefully with a decent online mode, can't wait since i played the demo, PES 6 has it's real successor on pc:
it's fun to play with, this is the gameplay i've been waiting for for a long time, it has almost no latency (unlike PES2011).
The arena mode is awesome, it comes with lots of leagues and game modes, commentaries and sound look way better than in Konami's game, and well...it looks like football a lot.:WORSHIP:

And maybe i'll start doing some faces for this game too.

Fifa 11 is the game I was waiting for years, on pc... I was really disappointed by Fifa pc last years, but this year EA make my dreams true... Pes 2011 seems to be better than 2010 (but it's not so hard, Pes 2010 was terrible), but Fifa 11 is on another planet, in my opinion. I've never played such a realistic game before !!! Simply amazing, stunning gameplay. And also my dearly beloved Pes 6 can't stand comparison with Fifa... it's time to change :)

100% agree.
PES this year is better then lest year, but nothing really new, and it's kinda easy. (top player)
fifa is a new game to explore ...

2 things that i like less in FIFA, one is the face-quality,(IN PES MUCH BETTER)
and the level of details.
second, the game have horrible lags in replay! (to many people, and it's locked on 30 fps or something)
but the game-play is great.

Last edited:
Lipa udało Ci się zrobić rabonę ?

chyba raz i to przypadkiem na arena mode (chyba jest tak jak pesie, zależy od zawodnika, jego nogi, kierunku w którym biegnie i w którym podaje lub strzela) ale na razie walczę z gameplay'em bo po tylu latach z pesem po przesiadce na fife i ustawieniu wszystkiego na manual jest ciężko:) po zatym gram na pro i komp jest tam naprawdę dobry zwłaszcza w defensywie (no i sędzia nie gwiżdże dla mnie fauli, deja vu z pesa 2010, mam nadzieje że tylko w demie)

sorry for "Polish offtop" Guys

I couldn't imagine this year's contest to have such a clear winner for me. FIFA it is.

Only things I'm concerned with is high tempo of play, the difficulty of building up in midfield and the contrasts (too often you just run into your opponent and dispossess him). Everything else looks wonderful.

100% agree.

2 things that i like less in FIFA, one is the face-quality,(IN PES MUCH BETTER)
and the level of details.

a22445b02a25.jpg

Hum?:BOP:

some of them are nice (pique, alves, hleb)
the rest isn't accurate, look at messi, zlatan, abidal, bojan, valdez,
do you recognize? don't be "blind" because you like fifa more.
i count on fifa-patch makers that will upgrade the faces.
believe it or not, I'm not the only one that think like this. (and we also prefer FIFA gameplay on PES)

Last edited:
Fifa faces piss on PES faces these days, the technology used for PES faces is woefully outdated and they look horrific, silence of the lambs horrific.

PES Faces and overall match presentation is much better then FIFa's, altough those screens don't do fifa any justice and they do look better in game and in motion and in-fact far better than any other fifa previously, i have always felt pes has always been far better visually.

Fifa faces piss on PES faces these days, the technology used for PES faces is woefully outdated and they look horrific, silence of the lambs horrific.

One of the first time i do not agree with you Placebo. Not that i care very much about faces, since i only see them in replays, but in no way do Fifa faces piss on the pes ones.

Going back to the gameplay part of things: how on earth do i get past defenders? I'm really struggling to create chances in this game.
I find it really really hard to beat the defenders, somehow even when i'm past them they catch up again. Nobody like and easy game but somehow this does not feel right. Maybe i'm too used to pes and need a different approach.
I believe the pc demo is normally on level amateur, but i used a demo tweak to go one level up. Amateur is too easy, but the next level is a big difference. (at least to me it is)

You can't be serious.
I haven't checked so far but what are the min and max settings needed for FIFA11 on PC ?

So you are the type that like 2D flat ears and PS2 tech faces! FIFA is reaching crysis-like face technology.

Why are you assuming things you have no fucking clue of *rollseyes* ? What makes you think I like those faces more ? The technology applied by EA is only for a handful of teams anyway

EA has to buy KONAMI, by this way they will do a Perfect Game, without Concurrence and will be just patching it without giving any new features. here people will be Happy =D

Why are you assuming things you have no fucking clue of *rollseyes* ? What makes you think I like those faces more ? The technology applied by EA is only for a handful of teams anyway
Assuming what exactly? You can close on a face to see it yourself. There is nothing as tech applied for a handful of teams. I am talking about the technology behind faces even generic ones not the likeness to real ones.

capturepmb.jpg

Ignoring likeness to real Hleb, can you tell me which one looks more alive and which one looks like a PS2 game? :YAWN:

Last edited:
EA has to buy KONAMI, by this way they will do a Perfect Game, without Concurrence and will be just patching it without giving any new features. here people will be Happy =D

+1 :P

Anyway, in my opinion Pes 2011 faces are better than Fifa, they looks similar to real players, while some Fifa faces (Ibrahimovic and Messi, for example) are not like them at all... but Fifa gameplay is so wonderful that I can forget this problem :)

Back
Top Bottom