FIFA 11 - PC

Whatever face's are the best - and i repeat myself i don't think its that important - i must say that Fifa have made a massive improvement in the face dept. No more zombie eyes, and in general really accurate faces.
I love the fact that both games keep getting better.
Now if only i knew how to score in fifa......

That's my opinion, assuming I think everything in Fifa is better is simply immature trolling.

Lighting = slightly better on PES
Replay/highlight system = 8 billion times better on PES

See, proved your moronic trolling wrong already.

We know you don't like Fifa, why the fuck do you keep trolling over and over and over in Fifa threads in the Fifa forum with your anti-Fifa bullshit? Sure I like Fifa, so I'm posting in Fifa threads in the Fifa forum, I don't go into the PES forums trolling bullshit in PES threads because that's petty, immature and stupid.

If you don't care for Fifa, think PES is awesome, that's great, I'm really happy that you found the game you like, why do you come here and force us to read your shite over and over?

That's my opinion, assuming I think everything in Fifa is better is simply immature trolling.

Lighting = slightly better on PES
Replay/highlight system = 8 billion times better on PES

See, proved your moronic trolling wrong already.

We know you don't like Fifa, why the fuck do you keep trolling over and over and over in Fifa threads in the Fifa forum with your anti-Fifa bullshit? Sure I like Fifa, so I'm posting in Fifa threads in the Fifa forum, I don't go into the PES forums trolling bullshit in PES threads because that's petty, immature and stupid.

If you don't care for Fifa, think PES is awesome, that's great, I'm really happy that you found the game you like, why do you come here and force us to read your shite over and over?

Sorry MR. Placebo but you first used stupid arrogant argument like FIFA piss Pes faces. All the time you write like this. I don'k like FIFA? How do you know? FIFA is very good game. For me MR.Placebo PES 2011 and FIFA 11 are two good games. This is my opinion. You always want to show how FIFA is better than PES. Grow up.

Sorry MR. Placebo but you first used stupid arrogant argument like FIFA piss Pes faces. All the time you write like this. I don'k like FIFA? How do you know? FIFA is very good game. For me MR.Placebo PES 2011 and FIFA 11 are two good games. This is my opinion. You always want to show how FIFA is better than PES. Grow up.

Fifa is a very good game? Yet I can look in your post history and see constant trolling against Fifa, ironic. I don't always want to show Fifa is better, I don't care which is better, it's no surprise you cannot understand the difference between opinions and trolling. I already posted positive feedback in the PES demo thread, you know the appropriate place for such feedback...

Good joke man...
So u like FIFA? But yet u make your day by coming here and mocking the game whenever u can????
Really yo, quit the fifa forums... whats the point on u coming here to bash it day after day?

PES Faces and overall match presentation is much better then FIFa's, altough those screens don't do fifa any justice and they do look better in game and in motion and in-fact far better than any other fifa previously, i have always felt pes has always been far better visually.

of course it is. those who cannot see it, must buy glasses. graphic in pes 2011 is one step ahead than in fifa 11 pc. from every angle of view.

I agree that the technology for Fifa faces is far superior to those in PES, but they're not nearly consistent enough and the generic faces in Fifa are awful.

of course it is. those who cannot see it, must buy glasses. graphic in pes 2011 is one step ahead than in fifa 11 pc. from every angle of view.

I should mention I compare PES v Fifa on 360 only, not PC, I just made the comment in this thread as this is where the face comparisons were posted :) I think the face technology used by PES has aged badly to the point where Fifa's 3d modelled faces look much better, IMO, obviously...

well PES fans and one of them im too, always didnt care about the perfect graphics but for the gameplay, but things are changed.. now they care more about graphics... but this year FIFA is winning the race of gameplay by miles, and that is the importand! ok maybe Puyol's face is 98% accurate on PES and 93% on FIFA so what? we arent playing football with his face...

Assuming what exactly? You can close on a face to see it yourself. There is nothing as tech applied for a handful of teams. I am talking about the technology behind faces even generic ones not the likeness to real ones.

capturepmb.jpg

Ignoring likeness to real Hleb, can you tell me which one looks more alive and which one looks like a PS2 game? :YAWN:

Just look at the Nike tick and the Barca' badge in the FIFA pic, it just looks like the kit is made of some kinda elastic which reinforces my view that FIFA's in-game presentation isn't as good as PES.

Both games faces do look better in motion but i still feel PES faces look better and there's something about the players eyeballs on FIFA's models that just looks unnatural..

Is there way while passing to make the ball rotate\spin?
because if I'm using Manual settings, accuracy most of time will happen if the player standing in a straight line..
It's maybe manual, but i feel "Limited".

the question is for shooting too. (rotate the ball - not in corner\FK)

Just look at the Nike tick and the Barca' badge in the FIFA pic, it just looks like the kit is made of some kinda elastic which reinforces my view that FIFA's in-game presentation isn't as good as PES.

Both games faces do look better in motion but i still feel PES faces look better and there's something about the players eyeballs on FIFA's models that just looks unnatural..
So it's all about the eyeballs and not the Crysis-like technology of faces in FIFA! humm... :JAY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LY4PgK4Uys

If you ask me, both Fifa and PES faces are far away from perfection
in sharpeness and texture work ;)
The 8-camera technology by EA is a step forward but it still needs adjustments.

a few faces in fifa look awful .. like Villa, Marcelo and Pedro.
In PES, I'd say Messi's face is horrible just like last years.
Some faces in FIFA look cartoony (aka Puyol) and some faces in PES look like zombies with pitch black eyeballs.
One thing about FIFA is you won't see these great faces on some of the less popular teams but hey thats what modding is for :)

Lol, you guys are debating faces...this is why the replay is so dodgy, people are complaining about faces.

Ok, so PC version is without 'be a gk' mode or 'new penalty system'... (people can suffer that)

but, when i read that the xbox and ps3 have new passing system - like CURVING the ball in game play,
(not just in Free kick or corner) it's something that really upgrade the game to a new level.

Because if you looking to play on manual settings (more challenging) all your passes have to be
in a Straight Line (Diagonally). you can't really "feel" the free control, you are limited,
you can't really express your skill.
it's something that can really upgrade the game for my opinion .
and it's disappointing that PC don't have it.

Last edited:
Played a few games against a friend and didn't like it. Players falling all over the place hitting each other. You can't just stop and protect the ball because both of the defenders' legs will get you.

Yes... it has the randomness and the feeling that anything can happened on the pitch, like the old great days of PES

Though .. Shooting has limits. Horizontal angle is narrow from close range. You can't BOMB your shoot far away (horizontally)

Though .. Shooting has limits. Horizontal angle is narrow from close range. You can't BOMB your shoot far away (horizontally)

lets just hope that final release will fix some litle flaws and for the years to come to keep going like that... after the fifa 09 the 10 was a disaster!

Last edited:
Yeah, that situation when the defender didn't press you was just a bug, which Jon Murphy confirmed to be fixed in the final game, via Twitter.

Back
Top Bottom