FIFA 10

not really my forearms lie in the same line as my thigh if i were to stand like that.

Remember its from close and at an angle. The rest look perfectly in proportion.

:THINK:I'm not talking about the position, I'm talking about the size's. My arms are not almost aslong as my legs:CONF:

And the heads look too small

Sure is. Instead of playing in sweden again he chooses...Seattle? Wtf?:shiver:

Btw Dr, what player do you mean? I can't see anything weird in that second last shot honestly.

the spider kicking the ball, his head, his hands, his forearms all look weird.

yes mate, me for one. Im 35 yrs old so i probably be the oldest one there.

I didnt think we would be allowed to take video to be honest as Gamescom round the corner. Thats ok, im just grateful to get the chance to play the game. I dont care if its the 50% build i just wanna play it.

I want to personally thank those at EA for giving us the chance to do this, i mean they didnt have to did they.

Good deal - I am 31 so getting up there in age as well. I am just glad EA did reach out to people they didn't already "know."

:THINK:I'm not talking about the position, I'm talking about the size's. My arms are not almost aslong as my legs:CONF:

And the heads look too small

960428_20090810_790screen005.jpg

I think the arms are fine. If you sit down on your arse on a chair you can put your hands on your knees and have your elbows by your hips quite easily.

LOOKS NICE. dont like how their shirts still stretch when teh player stretches out his arms. looks as if the shirts are tattooed into their body

Not a fan of sizzle trailers. Not sure why a company would want to give the most unrealistic representation of their game. And why the fuck is Blanco leading the line and outrunning Onyewu. He's old as shit. And how about that Blanco hop with two guys on his back and the then the chip 80 ft. in the air over Howard's head (why was he so far out in the first place?).

Weird that we've got no actual gameplay videos yet.

Back
Top Bottom