FIFA 10

In laymans terms placebo eh, were not all bill gates. :)

You don't follow his html thing?

Basically paste the link of the image in between the [img ] [ /img] parts. OR even easier is click the icon that says 'insert image' when you hover your mouse over it (it's the yellow square with a circle in the top right corner and mountains (i guess)) when replying to a message.

I can actually beat players with the dribbling in 09 but its all a bit "one dimensional" I think the 360 dribbling and Skill dribble they've added will improve that

too late....

make sure you guys gets loads of footage!! in HD!! no masturbating while holding the cam either!! nice and steady so i can see the new tricks! thanks!!

I have a spare spot Tim as my friend has pulled out.
Really appreciate it mate. However I've just checked the work schedule for next week and we've got a massive install Weds/Thurs/Friday and one boss is away on holiday so I won't be able to get out of it! :((

Oooh oooh oooh! MJ! MJ! Take Tim!

Tim, can I acquire the licensing rights to your footage for FSB? :D
I'll tell you what then I'll text the boss tomorrow and see if I can have the day off. Will let you know for definite on Monday evening MJ, is that OK?

I'll tell you what then I'll text the boss tomorrow and see if I can have the day off. Will let you know for definite on Monday evening MJ, is that OK?

Yeah, that's fine. Don't worry if you can't come, everyone I've asked here are either working or on holiday so the spot's empty and might aswell go to someone who plays FIFA. Monday would be best mate as I have to email the organiser to change my +1.

Cool, cheers :)). Any suggestions on excuses I should say as to why I can't work this Friday?

You are a homeaphradite just like lady Gaga and you were so touched by her coming out. That you feel it is your duty to go on a homeaphradite march in london city to say 'I have a moo moo and a pee pee and I am proud!'

The aforementioned march takes place this friday and you just have to be their to support your other multi gendered tribe.

Try that one out.

A relative is coming over on Friday from say the US and you have to drive and pick him up from the airport as there is no one else to do it.

Yeah, that's fine. Don't worry if you can't come, everyone I've asked here are either working or on holiday so the spot's empty and might aswell go to someone who plays FIFA. Monday would be best mate as I have to email the organiser to change my +1.
Yea its a shame i couldnt come for two reasons, 1. i never been inside the emirates and two to play fifa 10 :)

Make sure you report back your findings hehe

i bet we will only have a few teams to select
I hope not, the main thing I want to experiment with is lower-league teams, to see if they still handle like three-legged rhinos who are blind in one eye...

Tranmere vs Chester is the first game I want to try - but I think you're right, I think it will be the big four from England/Italy/Spain/Germany/France or something.

People are gonna love playing you... :D
Well the best thing about it of course is that if they DO have Tranmere in the Emirates build, and I pick them only for the guy next to me to pick Man United or Real Madrid, I can actually grab the pad and beat his fucking brains in rather than just threaten to do so in a message after the game. One down, 999,999 to go.

Last edited:
So Tim, you going... Just say you have Swine Flu everyone else is...
Well, as I'm part time at the moment and swapped this week for next I txt the bosses and said I made a bit of a cock up and I can work all week but not Friday. So hopefully that'll do the trick.

Well the best thing about it of course is that if they DO have Tranmere in the Emirates build, and I pick them only for the guy next to me to pick Man United or Real Madrid, I can actually grab the pad and beat his fucking brains in rather than just threaten to do so in a message after the game. One down, 999,999 to go.
Tranmere v Charlton :)).

Back
Top Bottom