FIFA 10

:LOL: I very much doubt there will be NDAs because they can't trust any of the people they're inviting to keep their mouths shut. Mates would tell mates would tell mates.

Any NDAs will expire the minute that the event ends I would say.

Any news on a demo?

I didnt have a next gen console when 08 came out. Do we get it a month before? couple of weeks after the emirates gig?

im sure last year it was 2-3 weeks before release. I remember getting so fed up with the demo after a while. I hope this year allows longer halves. Id much prefer 1 half of 4 mins then 2 halves of 2 mins.

so im guessing that there will be features/modes still locked then. Not that i care.
It'll most likely be a bit of code that only lets you into the exhibition match menu. Everything else will be greyed out I should imagine.

Any news on a demo?

I didnt have a next gen console when 08 came out. Do we get it a month before? couple of weeks after the emirates gig?
About a month before usually, and I think the Tiger Woods demo etc. came out a month before the game was released. The Euro 2008/FIFA 08 demos both let you play a single four minute half, if I remember correctly (which is never guaranteed).

What was this friggin competition?!
There was a competition on the EA forums; if you could convince them to invite you in 50 words then they would, they picked 25 winners who can take one guest with them. If you read FSB regularly you would have known that. ;)

So Chris will you have a NDA on or will no one? Im hoping for some reviews/previews from all you lot from the event. :))

EDIT: Got one aswell.

Back
Top Bottom