FIFA 10

He's won Serie A for his team five seasons in a row (/okay, it's only in Inter where he actually carried the team on his shoulders, in Juve he did have some help)..not all bad I'd say. Besides, total rating doesn't show the whole picture, and obviously he's got better strength than Messi etc..

Unfortunately Tim, you're the perfect example of someone who has been conned by the media and your own ignorance.

Ibra has consistently been the best player in Serie A the last few seasons, much better than Kaka.

And this season, he'll flourish in the Champions League as well, believe me.

He can barely walk straight let alone kick a ball doing it. He doesn't even stand out as a great player when he plays for Sweden either.

Back on topic, the MM Blog from MK sounds amazing and very realistic! Now we just need the AI to be playable and we're laughing...

I think the mode will be an expansion to FIFA Clubs. Either that or their actually sorting out the league structure given when creating a online league.

Ibrahimovic is one of the best players in the world. I can't believe how some don't rate him. Will prove a lot (mostly people who have only seen him once or twice anyway) wrong at Barca.

Well you use that logic and say England's defending was awful against Maradona.

Every goal comes, from some point, by a defensive mistake anyway, so that doesn't really make much sense to use that cliche selectively.

Good blog post, although it would be better if they didnt have the mistakes in them;

- 34 y.o. Del Piero is in the top10?!
- Arsenal are rated higher then Manu? (09 data)

Other then that looks good, wonder how the atmosphere part is handeled.

Haha I'm laughing here XD

I really can't understand people who said that Ibracadabra is a bad player. Please guys, check on youtube some vids of him. It's almost incredible. He is that long, but also that skill full. Where do you see that?

Crouch :D

Cheers Placebo - anyone used thehut.com before?

I'm tempted to do it now but if they aren't going to be reliable then I'll leave it.

He can barely walk straight let alone kick a ball doing it. He doesn't even stand out as a great player when he plays for Sweden either.

Back on topic, the MM Blog from MK sounds amazing and very realistic! Now we just need the AI to be playable and we're laughing...

Football is all about the players surrounding you. Sweden doesn't have the same caliber of players on a whole that Inter does. He looks lazy, and he is sometimes, but it's also because he's taller and trees tend to move slower. I've been watching him since that last glorious Ajax team and they haven't been the same since he left.

Don't know if he will fit in with Barca though... They went from pure power and speed in Eto to slower and more technical.

Manager Mode updates sounds good. BUT even if the sim engine is realistic, they still have to put a lot of effort on the AI while you actually play against it. Every team still feels very much the same in 09. The AI has to understand what players are good at specific things and use it in the game. If there is someone on the midfield with amazing vision and passes, then the AI should use this player as a play maker, so that much build up goes through them more often. Same with every speciality different players have. A strong player on top? Well he should try to use him as target player. One of the wingers are an amazing crosser? Well he should try to make him get in position for crosses more often than the other winger. And so on...

Unfortunately I don't think this will be in FIFA 10, but I hope they have it in mind for FIFA 11. Because they don't really need to put roles on specific players. If someone has amazing vision and passing then he already should be treated as a playmaker dynamically. Then we should be able to see some different and more realistic playing teams I think.

The new sliders are good, but they don't work for individual players like this would do. I think they would complement each other perfect.

Cheers Placebo - anyone used thehut.com before?

I've imported tons of stuff from there over the last two years, never had any problems so far (except for their delivery time which usually takes ~7-14 days to Germany). I've also pre-ordered FIFA 10 there this morning and got myself some of the other 360 bargains.

Thanks for answering Tom.

That does tempt me more - anyone from the UK used them (i.e will it actually arrive on the 2nd Oct)?

Oh, one thing I forgot: I heard they sometimes rewrap used games and sell them as new. I've never experienced that myself, though, and it's not an issue when pre-ordering new stuff anyway.

Back
Top Bottom