FIFA 10

FIFA_Football_2003_Coverart.png

i miss Bergkamp. I went to his farewell testimonial at The Emirates. What a legend.

Whats all the murmerings about a big pro evo reveal later on tonight. Rumour of 360 dribbling. Anybody know?

Whats all the murmerings about a big pro evo reveal later on tonight. Rumour of 360 dribbling. Anybody know?

Virtual animal head simulator mode, not only do your players wear animal heads, but before the match you see the animal head being put onto the player, as if you're watching from his own eyes.

Virtual animal head simulator mode, not only do your players wear animal heads, but before the match you see the animal head being put onto the player, as if you're watching from his own eyes.

well it seems to be causing quite a stir whatever it is. Maybe fifa10 has proper competition this year. Never write off the under dog, i have seen too many Rocky films :P

oh! applause to konami if its that advanced, i really tought it would be just the introduction of the dog heads into the "next gen" consoles....u know "seafish dog freak" cant wait for that...

What new mode?
Rutter has said there will be a big announcement at Gamescom mid-August, Kuhn - the MM guy - has confirmed it's nothing to do with MM.

From the hinting he gave in one of the videos I linked to on FSB the other day, it's something to do with the online play. Possibly Adidas Live Season.

IMO all football game covers with footballers on them look shit, I want to see a nice simple cover, maybe black, with silver embossed "Fifa 10", that's it, nothing else, think that'd be lovely, and they can save the licensing fee and use it for a proper MM loan system, or offline replay saves or such........

Rutter has said there will be a big announcement at Gamescom mid-August, Kuhn - the MM guy - has confirmed it's nothing to do with MM.

From the hinting he gave in one of the videos I linked to on FSB the other day, it's something to do with the online play. Possibly Adidas Live Season.
i hope its to do with bap

They never called set piece creator a mode, they called it a new feature (at least Rutter did).

This new mode you're talking about is it the same one that was talked about before? I mean a real mode not a feature (like live season is), because I always thought it was going to be an offline mode since the online guy at EA said in a video that they will have no more online modes this year.

IMO all football game covers with footballers on them look shit, I want to see a nice simple cover, maybe black, with silver embossed "Fifa 10", that's it, nothing else, think that'd be lovely, and they can save the licensing fee and use it for a proper MM loan system, or offline replay saves or such........

Whilst reading that I could already visualize a great cover, a stadium in the background but really dark with some part of the pitch on it which is brighter, and of course the text.

I clicked the first link I found from that link: http://www.fifablog.be/nieuws/wat-wel-wat-niet-managermode-in-fifa-10 and it was still in Flemish.

Ordinarily I wouldn't ask for such things, but I was under the impression Marecel's blog was officially posted on an EA site somewhere and the fifablog.be link was merely being spammed to increase traffic?

Apologies for the apparently false accusation of traffic whoring, just used to some other community sites using nefarious methods to get hits on their website :)

Placebo, I had a look for the original link and couldn't find it - I presume there is one but nobody on the official forums advertising it or anything, and Marcel hasn't posted about it, so... As I say, the important bit is in English. :)

Ibrahimovic rated 89?! Seriously, who the fuck is this guy paying to make him this good and con people that he's actually a decent footballer?

Back
Top Bottom