FIFA 10

I was winning 0-6 at the Bernabeu the other day with my fabulous Ibra-Barcelona but didn't notice anyone cheering "ole". Instead, they were shouting "fuera! fuera!" (get out! get out!) to Florentino. Mmmm, I thought at that point they would be used to receiving 6 goals at home...

The teamenergybar worked well imo, you could tell they were more panicked and it was difficult to keep possesion. The same worked for you, if you were really hanging on it was better to try and keep possesion and balance it out again. Or you could go for the very quick counter and hope for the best meaning it could get worse. It effected the players aswell, passing became less accurate. From what I remember, playing as Liverpool, I would always try to get the ball to Gerrard and Alonso as they had the strength and calmness to play a simple pass and keep possesion.

Might still be in the game but they have just removed the indicator, but I can't say I noticed it as much.

The teamenergybar worked well imo, you could tell they were more panicked and it was difficult to keep possesion. The same worked for you, if you were really hanging on it was better to try and keep possesion and balance it out again. Or you could go for the very quick counter and hope for the best meaning it could get worse. It effected the players aswell, passing became less accurate. From what I remember, playing as Liverpool, I would always try to get the ball to Gerrard and Alonso as they had the strength and calmness to play a simple pass and keep possesion.

Might still be in the game but they have just removed the indicator, but I can't say I noticed it as much.

Nah, the only thing I notice is if your team go a couple of goals or more down the players seem to drop in skills somehow, which is not bad...

I've noticed a few times that if you go a goal down to a "lesser" team it seems a lot harder to get back into the game. But maybe that's just me.

it's true chris. they seems to become a tough wall. hard to break down. and this happen if they taken an early lead. i can predict the consequence if that's happening.

What were we saying about the kids on the EA forums ruining the game?

If thousands upon thousands of whiny 12 year olds spam all the various forums to demand "women's indoor beach 5v5 Be a Goalkeeper mode" else they won't buy the game, for example, they'll give in and create it, at the loss of whichever game mode's supporters are too quiet.

They have to listen to their audience if they expect to sell the game - it isn't a work of art that they're working on, it's a product. And if their largest audience happens to be whiny little 12-year-olds, which it is (try playing online for confirmation of that), then... God help us.

Check out this latest wonder-quote from the EA forums.

as for the 360 [degree movement]. i think david rutter should sort out stuff like trophy celebrationes b4 adding extras into the game

SOURCE: HERE

Urge to kill rising...

You get that from some people here aswell! :)

I hope you gave them a bit of verbal?! Silly little cockjockey's.

I hope you gave them a bit of verbal?! Silly little cockjockey's.
I'm not like that unfortunately. Hence why I put the link there for anyone who is. ;)

Shame PES doesn't have 360 dribbling, would be the perfect football game then and I'd ditch Fifa in a heartbeat.
Sheffield Blue ftw! :PIRATE:

Nahh, there is still the ML(spit) issue to contend with, get that sorted and I may be tempted...
I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic (i.e. if it does have 360 dribbling it's not going to solve the fully-auto gameplay, the ML, the lack of lower-league teams and everything else)...

A guy named UKHardcore on the FIFA 10 forum posted this:

Rutter confirmed that new style nets will be in the game! Hopefully we'l see 3 or 4 different styles.

Is this really comfirmed? I never heard Rutter talking about nets. Anyone?

Last edited:
I think it was more in reference to the improved stadium atmosphere, crowds and nets. Something along those lines. But with all the comments on twitter and the like I can't be sure.

Yeah, it's been confirmed in Ruttskis blog (about the nets). His exakt words:

"@6ons1 mike day, art guy from euro is on fifa this year. lighting like that AND new nets...:)
4:19 PM Jun 26th from mobile web"

Yeah, it's been confirmed in Ruttskis blog (about the nets). His exakt words:

"@6ons1 mike day, art guy from euro is on fifa this year. lighting like that AND new nets...:)
4:19 PM Jun 26th from mobile web"

by that, i think he meant we will have diferent tesxtures of nets(big squares, small squares) not really diferent 3d models .... i hope it could be more 3d models though.

Seriously I want a report on those nets;)

I just wan t them improved and to react like real nets in accordance with the types and tightness.

You will get a report mate. I will be watching very critical to the nets, so you can get a fair explanation about the nets. :COP:

Back
Top Bottom