FIFA 10

YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't really say what I think you are after though. Your own Club was creatable in 09 (stating the obvious) but his statement isn't clear enough. He could just be meaning the same as 09 not that you can create a name, kit, etc. etc.

Doesn't really say what I think you are after though. Your own Club was creatable in 09 (stating the obvious) but his statement isn't clear enough. He could just be meaning the same as 09 not that you can create a name, kit, etc. etc.
He said it as something new though, everyone knows what you can do with FIFA 09 because it's been out for nine months now so I'm presuming he must be referring to new features related to it. Otherwise he's being purposefully misleading.

They'll release all the stuff in Germany, Out of interest would you clubs people prefer creating yourself and sticking to a position or just giving them default stats to whatever position you pick?

They'll release all the stuff in Germany, Out of interest would you clubs people prefer creating yourself and sticking to a position or just giving them default stats to whatever position you pick?

You should know what I think YG?! :)

Baj's description in AVF should be the way forward though as it gives a choice. That ain't gonna happen yet though.

likewise. im still yet to play the manager mode or any other offline modes in fifa09.

would be nice if MS and sony both play nice to eachother and allow cross platform gaming online.

people are cocks, as long as this does not change, and it never will, i am going to stick to single player or against "real life" opponents.

i hate online gaming.

They should do it exactly how they do it now, (minus the glitches/exploits), where by all stats for every position are leveled to overall 85. So, all CBs are the same, all LB/RBs the same etc. But instead of picking an existing team, you create your own team + kits + pick stadium, and then create the players too.

people are cocks, as long as this does not change, and it never will, i am going to stick to single player or against "real life" opponents.

i hate online gaming.

Are you calling all us on here cocks? and fake??

i hate online gaming.

I agree mate, it's when people go as Barca and put 5 defenders with Eto upfront, and the ones who quit in the 15th minute after you score a 1-0 and etc. However, I play online clubs and against mates I know. So I reckon online is very important despite the faults.

I'm not a FIFA player, but I've heard Chiellini will be some of 'sponsor players' of FIFA10.

Since Del Piero is of PES2010...........
Could be a possibility.

i hate online gaming.
Their is no excuse. play on a proper well structured league like the one chris does here or the ones in the av forums.

edit: want a perfect example of a well structured league? go here http://www.avforums.com/forums/ps3-clans-tournaments/991778-official-avf-fifa-league-part-6-a.html thats the 6th thread made since fifa09 came out and over in AV forums, they close and make thread once it hits 1000 posts.

Last edited:
Their is no excuse. play on a proper well structured league like the one chris does here or the ones in the av forums.

edit: want a perfect example of a well structured league? go here http://www.avforums.com/forums/ps3-clans-tournaments/991778-official-avf-fifa-league-part-6-a.html thats the 6th thread made since fifa09 came out and over in AV forums, they close and make thread once it hits 1000 posts.

Full of fully assisted users though Jonney Boy as you well know :)
It makes me laugh how some think they are so good at the game (not that I'm saying I am as I know I will get hammered against some of the lads on here who play mainly manual).

I was trying to get all to at least be semi but doesn't look like that will happen. I just got shot down.

I've been on there for a while I never even looked for a gaming forum... :LOL:

lol but chris does one here or use to anyway and that was alright and toss in the fact that alot of people play on semi or manual, your agrument about people playing on assist is mute :)

Basicly my point is that the guy i responded to is just making up excuses and should really join a league or something. i myself hardly play with randoms online for the very same reason that guy mentioned but in a league or against muppets like you that i can beat with my eyes closed, its great! ;)

Full of fully assisted users though Jonney Boy as you well know :)
It makes me laugh how some think they are so good at the game (not that I'm saying I am as I know I will get hammered against some of the lads on here who play mainly manual).

I was trying to get all to at least be semi but doesn't look like that will happen. I just got shot down.

Damn it you beat me to it. My thoughts exactly. Woodywizz and Gunhawk do a good job of organising the league, but frankly it's full of fully assisted laggers. I know it's not my connection because I have perfect games against people on my friends list.

whoa this is a first. you never told me you quit because its full of assisted players! i thought you quit because your connection is rubbish ;)

I can always organise a semi/manual league for fifa10?

Both mate. That's the only reason Abbeygoo beats people 6-0, he uses the same tactics time and time again. I can handle getting beat, but not when it's because of unfair tactics.

Yeah that would be really good. I'd love to play regularly in a league with serious players who don't use exploits or pick the top teams time and time again.

Back
Top Bottom