FIFA 10

I remember when someone said something similar about shading in the play off/relegation spots and you castrated them with a rusty can opener, metaphorically speaking ;)
Yeah, because that isn't already in the game is it... CPU picking players is already in the game so all they've got to add is a switch; they don't have to add it, test it, then tweak it, then change it for each specific league and add FIFA Fair Play rules and all that jazz...

As for the online comment, I agree to an extent - developers concentrate on online play a lot more now and they tend to leave the single player alone. I'm surprised Manager Mode is getting the attention it's getting being an offline-only mode, credit to EA for listening as always.

That said, I'd play online a lot more if they fixed all the exploits and banned the lag-cheats.

Last edited:
Oh, and why do they decide to take the Russian League out of the new gen versions? Is it really so much of a burden to have them on the Xbox, but not on the PC?

Who gives a fuck about online I mean really.

Full of absolute nomarks.

Online gaming has ruined game development in my opinion.

I must be a "nomark" then cos I do.
Yes there are plenty of idiots out there but when a lot of people have families and are in looking after their kids a lot then it is very welcome when I can get online with real mates and play some FIFA or COD4 or whatever bloody else we fancy playing.

10 times better then playing against the AI and much more of a laugh.

Take your blinkers off.

Nomark. Over and Out.

I agree playing with friends can be enjoyable.

But there are far too many cheats and glitches that people exploit.

My argument is that games companies now feel the need to make the online elements far too important, and this makes the quality of the game go down the pan.

I actually believe a lot of PES's problems stem from them trying to sort the online side of things out.

Back in the days of the PS2 games were 100% better because they concentrated on the core game.

I agree playing with friends can be enjoyable.

But there are far too many cheats and glitches that people exploit.

My argument is that games companies now feel the need to make the online elements far too important, and this makes the quality of the game go down the pan.

I actually believe a lot of PES's problems stem from them trying to sort the online side of things out.

Back in the days of the PS2 games were 100% better because they concentrated on the core game.

Got you. I suppose I personally don't realise all this as I hardly touch offline. Game length is an issue sometimes though as my 7 year old flies through them. Ghostbusters & Transformers, for example. He still enjoys them though but he costs me a few quid!!

You lot need to come into the 21st Century. As good as CPU AI is, (and it isn't), it will never even get close to that of Human AI. Playing against a human will ALWAYS be better imo.

You lot need to come into the 21st Century. As good as CPU AI is, (and it isn't), it will never even get close to that of Human AI. Playing against a human will ALWAYS be better imo.

What about people with real friends and 2 vAI, plus you can punch the git's if they cheat when playing 1v1 rather than having a paddy and screaming down your headphones as the disconnect...;)

likewise. im still yet to play the manager mode or any other offline modes in fifa09.

would be nice if MS and sony both play nice to eachother and allow cross platform gaming online.

TWO NEW RUTTER INTERVIEW VIDEOS (fast forward past the Dutch intro/outro and everything is in English)

A few things I noticed - he talks about a much better crowd now, deeper commentary, and the fact that you can create your own club in FIFA Clubs (Be A Pro).

Back
Top Bottom