FIFA 10

Actually I take it back, seems it came out a day earlier in Scandinavia than in the UK, I forgot that I was waiting for my complimentary FifaSoccerBlog copy, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting, then two weeks after release I went and bought one here.

Actually I take it back, seems it came out a day earlier in Scandinavia than in the UK, I forgot that I was waiting for my complimentary FifaSoccerBlog copy, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting, then two weeks after release I went and bought one here.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

For anybody who hasn't seen it yet, the link is here: THE FIFA 10 TEAM ANSWER OUR QUESTIONS

I have to say I'm reasonably happy with the answers, although I still worry that lower-league players will "handle" like rhinos...

See this is the type of questions that should have been asked all along, well done Chris.

One thing that doesn't seemed to be getting asked or mentioned though is if it's possible to create a match using settings other than "assisted" or "manual" This is one of the main complaints i see on these forums but nothing is mentioned specifically by any of the EA guys.
If you get the chance to ask any more questions Chris could you please ask this for me?

Shame they completely ignored the GK magic hands comment, would have liked it to be addressed.

Yeah I noticed that too........disappointing!!

Didnt u get a copy from the DC team?

One thing that doesn't seemed to be getting asked or mentioned though is if it's possible to create a match using settings other than "assisted" or "manual" This is one of the main complaints i see on these forums but nothing is mentioned specifically by any of the EA guys.
If you get the chance to ask any more questions Chris could you please ask this for me?
Will do. It's worth noting though that they've updated the search mechanic when you play ranked matches so that you'll get a player matching your control settings most of the time.

Why would comic book producers send people copies of FIFA? ;)

any chance of the demo being a decent game time e.g 4min halfs, so we can actually get a feel for the game?

2 metric tracks should be decent. i'd have liked some metronomy.

datarock and the enemy... cool.

the rest is fairly meh...

not really meh but just too predictable i suppose (if you follow music even FAIRLY closely).

Yeah, PC version :PUKE: still didn't get rid of the damn thing, promised it to a Sheffield Wednesday prediction league as a prize but then the league fell through, PC version is cursed I tells ya ;)

Anyone want a free copy of Fifa09 PC? Just pay postage and it's yours!

Cant say I've heard of many of them... I turn the sound off after a few weeks anyway.

I turn the music off the second any new game is booted.

Back
Top Bottom