FIFA 10

The speed of thought is down to you hold the controller, the technique is down to the quality of the player you control.

Which is my initial point, the stats are need to gauge the quality of the player.

Ok I agree with that. Maybe your initial point got lost in the debate? :BLINK:. I still think a responsiveness stat would effectively translate whether a player has vision or not - because technically, even though WE see the run made say when Gary Neville has the ball (what Drekkard was saying), we shouldn't be able to react to it as quickly as we would if Fabregas had the ball. This would make playmakers feel like playmakers.

BTW Fran Merida is Fabregas' replacement, Denilson is to old to change.

Guess the kid should give up then :THINK:.

Based off what I have seen, Merida has a fair way to go. At his age Cesc was already making great strides. You'll see I called Denilson a replacement/partner in my post, which he is sitting deeper and playing the Gilberto role.

That's probably not his name,it's like Carlos roberto antonio maraques zedonaldo eldilton stilton dirty sanchez jones.

Ok I agree with that. Maybe your initial point got lost in the debate? :BLINK:. I still think a responsiveness stat would effectively translate whether a player has vision or not - because technically, even though WE see the run made say when Gary Neville has the ball (what Drekkard was saying), we shouldn't be able to react to it as quickly as we would if Fabregas had the ball. This would make playmakers feel like playmakers.

Guess the kid should give up then :THINK:.

Based off what I have seen, Merida has a fair way to go. At his age Cesc was already making great strides. You'll see I called Denilson a replacement/partner in my post, which he is sitting deeper and playing the Gilberto role.
Denilson is too old to change, you learn this things early

He already has he's style of play

Merida can't get on the team because he has more player in front of him than Cesc did. If Arsene brings another youngster into the team some fans might just lose their minds.

I saw David Rutter in the post office this morning and he confirmed that Ronaldo will be impossible to tackle in Fifa10 just like in real life. I high fived him so hard I nearly broke his fucking wrist. He also mentioned a 'dream team mode' which will be like Ultimate Team in the sense we'll have to pay extra for it and it will also fuck online up, but the great thing is you will be able to use your team in ranked matches and clubs.

Great stuff, :D

Denilson is too old to change, you learn this things early

He already has he's style of play

Merida can't get on the team because he has more player in front of him than Cesc did. If Arsene brings another youngster into the team some fans might just lose their minds.

Ever heard of late peaks ?

Fifa 10 house of info...

straws_and_connectors.jpg

haha Seriously though, one would have thought FIFA10's covers (Rooney for instance) would look a little bit like their real life counterpart

I remember 09 had an advert where the real Rooney was stood next to the FIFA Rooney and they were obviously supposed to look identical but they really didnt. :LOL:

I remember 09 had an advert where the real Rooney was stood next to the FIFA Rooney and they were obviously supposed to look identical but they really didnt. :LOL:
Yeah they had that on the back of FourFourTwo, I remember it well because it was really dodgy. They were presenting it like he was looking in a mirror but it looked like Rooney and his best mate who tells everyone he looks like Rooney but actually he looks more like an extra from Shaun of the Dead.

on a totally different tangent, i hope they model Aaron Ramsey and Jack Wilkshire's faces for Fifa10. i'm a spurs fan, i know, but i wouldn't mind nicking them in manager mode for my spurs. :)

Chris: Kermit is copying John Barnes. How cute!

Back
Top Bottom