FIFA 10

Because: Adam of WENB.

It's quite obvious to everyone that he will always do what he can to undermine Fifa and the Fifa community, like getting rid of one of FSB's best contributors, not letting the most impartial, respected member of FSB actually get to playtest Fifa10, etc. etc. etc. He's a PES/Konami Fanboy, always has been, always will be, the sooner he just gets his job with Konami that he's clearly angled for for years the better it'll be for everyone so there's no pretence of impartiality left.

Who's that then?;)

Why are they even sending Adam to play test Fifa tho.:TTTH:

His whole attitude really grinds my gears it's like he thinks he is this superior being.

Pisses me off to the max.

Which is a shame because I really like hearing Suffs views.

Why are they even sending Adam to play test Fifa tho.:TTTH:

His whole attitude really grinds my gears it's like he thinks he is this superior being.

Obviously because Adam wants to go playtest Fifa, nice for the ego to go meet the EA brass and get "exclusive access" and all that, of course anyone with any self respect would say "hey wait a minute, perhaps I'm not the best person to do this", it's like me being invited to playtest PES2010 to preview it for the PES community, clearly it wouldn't be right on a number of levels for me to do that and I would say so and not go.

Obviously Chris, the first time he was on FSB, before he was kicked off and I had to get him back on there ;)

Yep, crazy. I've said it before but I'd much rather Chris did the FSB playtest with Suff for obvious reasons, but then again it is Adam's site so I guess he can do what he wants, getting to playtest Fifa as a PES fanboy being one of those priveleges.

I'd gladly pay his train fare myself if it meant we could get a Fifa10 playtest report from Chris, we all know that he'll tell it like it is, unbiased, honest, in depth, accurate, no false motives, no agendas.

but then again it is Adam's site so I guess he can do what he wants

This is where he and I differ in opinion, it's a Fifa Community site, thus as far as I'm concerned it belongs to the Fifa community, anyone working on the site should work for the Fifa community, serve the Fifa community, not their own ego and agenda. But then I'm no longer on FSB because of that opinion so what do I know? ;)

I wrote a lot times on WENB that Adam is not objective.I can not understand this.....What is a problem write true?For example in this stage FIFA is better in animations.Pes in this stage make big progress with graphics and they want add mo-capture animations.When I ask him tough questions he never straight reply.He likes said about not important things.....It not good...

I'd gladly pay his train fare myself if it meant we could get a Fifa10 playtest report from Chris, we all know that he'll tell it like it is, unbiased, honest, in depth, accurate, no false motives, no agendas.
Just quoting that so that you can't edit it in a few weeks' time. ;)

Can somebody explain why Adam.

On the WENB Podcast "Would not talk about the negatives because they can be fixed it is an early build"

On the Fifa Podcast "I am very concerned by all these bugs and they don't have much time to fix it"

WENB "The player likenesses are superb and the faces make the game much more realistic"

Fifa "Little things like faces don't mean much anyway they are just an extra"

:RANT:

Why do people wear blinkers? Does my nugget in. So stuck in their ways. It's ridiculous.
I wouldn't have a bad word said against PES years ago (when it was actually the better game) but come on, you have to get with the now.

I've read this chap has said some things that are unbiased but if those comments above are correct then what a hypocritical cock he is!

The MP3 player nearly hit the wall when he came up with the story about selling KAKA and signing Robben and playing him behind the front two.

Why the fuck would you even try that.

And his whole you cant beat a player without the trickstick. :RANT:

He must spend all his playtime trying to find fault with FIFA.

Well I get the impression that Adam doesn't play much Fifa (rather WE10 every day) so how he has an in depth knowledge of the game and all it's little nuances and flaws is beyond me. He lets Chris get on with the FSB podcasts the rest of the year but steps in for the most important ones. Pure egomaniac.

This is where he and I differ in opinion, it's a Fifa Community site, thus as far as I'm concerned it belongs to the Fifa community, anyone working on the site should work for the Fifa community, serve the Fifa community, not their own ego and agenda. But then I'm no longer on FSB because of that opinion so what do I know? ;)

Sorry, I was just being a bit flippant, mate.:)) I totally agree with you.

He lets Chris get on with the FSB podcasts the rest of the year but steps in for the most important ones. Pure egomaniac.

This is something that bothers me too. And when Suff clearly use sarcasm and introduce Adam as the all knowing football god he doesn't seem to understand it, that's not irritating though, it's just sad.

That is a bit ridiculous, it's like they are "bringing in the big guns" for a super duper podcast special. You know for a fact a lot of PES die-hards will be listening to the FIFA podcasts, hoping to catch any snippets of negativity to compensate for the shocking state of their "own" series.

From my perspective it would seem Suff has the most balanced views and would do fine doing both Podcasts for WENB and FSB but with FIFA Chris would them and with PES, Adam would do them. makes sense surely?

i never had any trouble with either of the wenb guys, but wtf is going on in here? discussing about the opinion of a single, unimportant little fuck? (sorry!) seriously, either discuss the game or gtfo, but don't spam the thread with useless trashing of adam and suff, no matter what they've done or how cockey their attitude is. seriously!

i never had any trouble with either of the wenb guys, but wtf is going on in here? discussing about the opinion of a single, unimportant little fuck? (sorry!) seriously, either discuss the game or gtfo, but don't spam the thread with useless trashing of adam and suff, no matter what they've done or how cockey their attitude is. seriously!
Really?;)

In that videogamer interview he says

"For online, the number one complaint was the use of custom squads in matches. We’ve fixed that in our single-player mode. I’ve just discovered that there’s an exploit in clubs at the moment where you can still do it. I doubt we’ll manage to fix that before we launch 10."

Noooooooooooooooooooo!

i can't find where he said that, but i hope it is fixed for clubs or it could be ruined again

this is an interesting read for online, if you haven't read it http://www.unequalledmagazine.com/articles/28361/developer-blog-eas-fifa-10-online-producer

This is our pledge for FIFA 10:

- No more custom teams in ranked games. Their presence in FIFA 09 Online was a bug, and we are implementing foolproof checkpoint-based loading and unloading of squads in online matches. This also applies to original teams in Clubs.

Last edited:
What I think he means is they won't fix it in FIFA 09 before FIFA 10 is released, but the bug will be gone in FIFA 10.

It's only a bug-fix, they've got months left before the game is out...

What he means is they won't fix it in FIFA 09 before FIFA 10 is released - but the bug won't be there in FIFA 10.

that is what i originally thought, thanks for clarifying

they have also clarified in the link i gave, so that's a good thing

Chris they mention about being able to do 5v5 again, i hope they have allowed us to set it to 2v2,3v3,4v4 and 5v5 or is it just going to be flat out 10v10 or 5v5 option

sometimes if you only have a few mates on you would set it to that amount of players for your side and then let random people join the other

would you be able to find that info out?

I'll make enquiries for you mate, there's still announcements to come yet though (I think the next NDA is August) so there may be areas they don't want to comment on too much until then. But I'll ask.

Chris, will there be anymore chances for Q&A with Mr Rutter?...

If so can we get some clarification on shooting, I know he said the ball physics had changed but what about the implementation of the shooting itself are we still working with Power=Height?...

Back
Top Bottom