FIFA 10

Is this the first time we get 2 top quality footy games released at the same time in video game history??

This could be the year, I am excited for both this season:BOP:

I think it's obvious what eurogamer's opinion is :))

my money is on FIFA10 all the way now. the fact the ball physics "have to be seen to be believed" fills me with confidence.

I just don't think PES will have changed enough, but I might be wrong

Yeah Fifa's preview is concrete improvements with continued adjustments, PES is barebones with a lot of promiss. Tbh as they are only at 50% with 2months to go doesn't fill me with any expectation that they can actually forfill all those promises, and even then there is no "actual" improvement to the game. They are basicly trying to get the gameplay up the a decent level with no comment on mode improvements.

Not sure if I'll order online and get it on the Thursday hopefully, or just do the Asda midnight run.

Our podcast is up HERE.

Haven't even listened to it myself yet!

We have an exclusive interview with David Rutter coming later in the day, his very first answer is sure to cause controversy...

Last edited:
It does need to be balanced though, time and time again online I have seen Berbatov outpace Clichy, it's ridiculous really. Some players such as Henry/Etoo are ridiculously fast aswell.

Listening to the podcast at the moment they have already picked up on speed still being key e.g. Pato speeding through. I just hope in the final product it isn't overdone and it's balanced properly.

The shooting sounds like it's been improved drastically though, which is a good sign.

It does need to be balanced though, time and time again online I have seen Berbatov outpace Clichy, it's ridiculous really. Some players such as Henry/Etoo are ridiculously fast aswell.

Listening to the podcast at the moment they have already picked up on speed still being key e.g. Pato speeding through. I just hope in the final product it isn't overdone and it's balanced properly.

The shooting sounds like it's been improved drastically though, which is a good sign.
But I still feel the AI use it as a "cheat" and it sounds like it will be worse, I hope the response times are better, it sounds like they could be worse... :BLINK:

I hope so, even removing the floaty control animations would improve it no end. If the response times are worse it will seriously ruin it for me.

Back
Top Bottom