FIFA 10

Some lines from David Rutters twitter page.

- "just did a standup showing 360 dribbling again, against 8 directional contols. described by a games journalist afterwards as ****ing amazing"
Like the sound of that!

- "blimey. munich airport security checks are thorough...or maybe it was the England shirt :)"
lol

- "I'd get in trouble if i hinted about our NEW crowd animations and player breathe on cold days :)"
That's a hint!

- "We had to abandon the kit update due to licensing restrictions. Sorry..."
So no kit update for Fifa09

- "yep, you can assign stadiums to clubs :)"
YEAH!

- "yes, you'll see rain and snow in appropriate venuesn when selected."
YEAH 2!

- "yes the MM freeze should be fixed."
YEAH 3!

Last edited:
You know I actually like the part about crowd animations, because now it's like 5 frame sprites and looks choppy as hell. Just makes it look so stupid and unrealistic. I don't mind the cardboard crowd as long as the sprites have at least 30 frames per second so that it looks smooth and realistic in the movement. Imagine if that NBA game's crowd had 5 frames per second, it would take away so much of the realistic look that game has.

360 dribbling, can't wait that is my darling in FIFA 10. Still can't believe they actually implemented it, I had lost all hopes for it.

Thanks for the updates scorpio.

UT would need significant changes for me to consider buying it for Fifa10.

same with me, and one very important thing that would need to be implemented is the ability to set Ultimate team friendly with your m8s..whats the fun of having a building a good squad if u cant play agasint people u know?

At fucking last.:APPLAUD:

Hmmm.... gives me the impression rain isn't available in every stadium like it should be. This has put doubt in my mind about full weather effects.:THINK:

Maybe he means that there will not be rain if it has a roof :SMUG:

At fucking last.:APPLAUD:

Hmmm.... gives me the impression rain isn't available in every stadium like it should be. This has put doubt in my mind about full weather effects.:THINK:

Personally I think you should be looking at 'snow' in that sentence, rather than rain.

Now we can assign a stadium to a team what if I give a Scottish team a stadium with no snow effects? That's why it should be available at all stadia.

Edit; I know what you will say, don't assign it to them then.

And we have some minor bad news. I don't care about this but maybe some people would've wanted it.

"Unfortunately lighting won't change during the match as we don't have dynamic lighting..."

Now we can assign a stadium to a team what if I give a Scottish team a stadium with no snow effects? That's why it should be available at all stadia.

Maybe there'll be some hardcoded locks, like UK stadia can only be assigned to UK teams, I bet you can't assign Old Trafford to Accrington Stanley for example either.

Some lines from David Rutters twitter page.

- "just did a standup showing 360 dribbling again, against 8 directional contols. described by a games journalist afterwards as ****ing amazing"
Like the sound of that!

- "blimey. munich airport security checks are thorough...or maybe it was the England shirt :)"
lol

- "I'd get in trouble if i hinted about our NEW crowd animations and player breathe on cold days :)"
That's a hint!

- "We had to abandon the kit update due to licensing restrictions. Sorry..."
So no kit update for Fifa09

- "yep, you can assign stadiums to clubs :)"
YEAH!

- "yes, you'll see rain and snow in appropriate venuesn when selected."
YEAH 2!

- "yes the MM freeze should be fixed."
YEAH 3!

Loving all that:BOP:

And we have some minor bad news. I don't care about this but maybe some people would've wanted it.

"Unfortunately lighting won't change during the match as we don't have dynamic lighting..."

As long as the lighting is much improved for the different lighting (ie black players aren't uber black at night and light black during day) and as long as we see a variation in weather and midweek night matches I can live with that :)

"you can lose your keeper this year :)"

I hope he means both injuries AND red cards for goalkeepers... :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom