FIFA 10

Downloading the latest squad file seems to no longer reset the stadium name editing, so I guess they somehow separated that from the actual squad part, which is good news :)

I am going to give the Fifa forums a miss for a while, we all know the game has bugs but over there those guys consider anything that does not go their way a bug, 'zomg Messi could not twist up Teryy, its teh glitch'

Get Uncharted/forza/whatever and wait for the patch. Although if you get PES Im sure it will make you appreciate FIFA again.

If we had posted the same things about pes in the pes forum the usual suspects would have started the usual war. How nice and civilized people react in this thread. That's on his own the sign people enjoy the game and know it is a good one even with all his mm bugs.

And yes you are right, going back to pes after some fifa 10 sessions is almost impossible.

If we had posted the same things about pes in the pes forum the usual suspects would have started the usual war. How nice and civilized people react in this thread. That's on his own the sign people enjoy the game and know it is a good one even with all his mm bugs.

And yes you are right, going back to pes after some fifa 10 sessions is almost impossible.

:YAWN:

The usual suspect who goes over there with the sole intention of starting the usual war is you and have done so in the last 3 pages of THAT particular discussion thread!!

Do you feel all cosy and cuddly back over here now.........do you?

Fact of the matter is people can be grown up about it and discuss pro's and con's of both games and even if they like*holds breath* own both of them.

But kids like you are remarkably predictable and your next posts on this board should confirm or deny my point.

Your move kid..

It really is a great game. Been playing with my pro online in random teams and it's very addictive. Bugs everywhere though. (for some reason some of my accomplishments are working such as doing all the celebrations...).

Rutter and the lads never should have said that they fixed all 09's bugs cause now they have a whole new set of bugs!

urban: we just have to check your sig to know all we need to know mate.

:YAWN:

The usual suspect who goes over there with the sole intention of starting the usual war is you and have done so in the last 3 pages of THAT particular discussion thread!!

Do you feel all cosy and cuddly back over here now.........do you?

Fact of the matter is people can be grown up about it and discuss pro's and con's of both games and even if they like*holds breath* own both of them.

But kids like you are remarkably predictable and your next posts on this board should confirm or deny my point.

Your move kid..

Nah, you just proved my point....thanks.

Can you two keep that nonsense to the PES thread? :D

Wasn't even meant as a dig at PES, just that if you are one to enjoy FIFA, as most of us are in here, PES' style is so far removed that even with all the buggy crap FIFA is still a really good game.

Right, moving on..........has anybody discovered some more bugs?! :lol:

TBH I'm thinking of cancelling my reserve here in the states...sounds like things might still be disastrous even after the US release date. Really bummed, I had such high hopes.

Its still the best footie game out there. I think it pisses ppl off even more the fact that behind the bugs/AI lies a superb game.

I had a response from a post last night from Mr Rutter himself. Id asked how everyone was feeling at EA HQ after what has been a very bad week after release. He said that it had taken the 'shine off'. I honestly believe the man is genuine and gutted. I believe it when they say that they are working hard on fixing as much as they can. What i would like to see though, and i think we deserve this, is an official statement as to why these bugs were not fixed, or even picked up, before the game went gold.Perhaps there is a valid reason. But if we knew why perhaps we would be more understanding and patient. I mean Marcel Kuhn has almost come across now a blatant liar with all the Manager Mode things that were promised but have simply not been put in. Realistic results and league standings, varied weather and long term injuries to name just 3. Come on EA....explain yourselves.

Its still the best footie game out there. I think it pisses ppl off even more the fact that behind the bugs/AI lies a superb game.

I had a response from a post last night from Mr Rutter himself. Id asked how everyone was feeling at EA HQ after what has been a very bad week after release. He said that it had taken the 'shine off'. I honestly believe the man is genuine and gutted. I believe it when they say that they are working hard on fixing as much as they can. What i would like to see though, and i think we deserve this, is an official statement as to why these bugs were not fixed, or even picked up, before the game went gold.Perhaps there is a valid reason. But if we knew why perhaps we would be more understanding and patient. I mean Marcel Kuhn has almost come across now a blatant liar with all the Manager Mode things that were promised but have simply not been put in. Realistic results and league standings, varied weather and long term injuries to name just 3. Come on EA....explain yourselves.

I do believe that as well. Rutter and his team are no doubt being congratulated by the bosses at EA on such strong sales numbers but those people that make the game must have goals which are beyond sales figures.

hi everyone

i'm getting the "readjust your face markers" or something error

any suggestions on how to sort this out?

i'm a portuguese fifa fan but i want to be a portuguese fifa adict!
if only i had a face...

xD

cheers

strange. I've been playin just exhibition matches on world class, using either Flamengo or Palmeiras, against stronger teams.
seems like the team mentalities are switched because it seems easier to play as the away side, usually winning. but when playing as the home team, it's hard to get a good attack going, and constantly pinned in my own third.

I had a response from a post last night from Mr Rutter himself. Id asked how everyone was feeling at EA HQ after what has been a very bad week after release. He said that it had taken the 'shine off'. I honestly believe the man is genuine and gutted. I believe it when they say that they are working hard on fixing as much as they can. What i would like to see though, and i think we deserve this, is an official statement as to why these bugs were not fixed, or even picked up, before the game went gold.
Really good post from start to finish, although I may get ripped apart for not appearing harsh enough. ;)

I don't have the game yet (here in the States)...but the bugs not being fumigated before release probably have much to do with the execs at EA wanting to release on time. I do believe that Rutter and the rest of his crew are genuine and have pride in their work, for me it was apparent how they were willing to interact with the community for many months before release...play tests, videos, info, jumping on the forums, etc...I have faith they will right many of the wrongs.

I'm playing MM at the moment despite all the bugs. To be honest I have not seen so many of them yet. But there is something else that just feels off with MM. I can't really describe it, but it just gets boring after a couple of games, doesn't it? It's so repetitive and there is no "wow" feeling. You just play the same kind of AI every game... It's very annoying because I really want to enjoy it.
You guys that play MM a lot, do you have any tips on how to make it more exciting? Do you edit the CPU teams in some way to make them play more realistic? Because now it feels like I'm playing the same team over and over again.
I really love the game in exhibition games, but in MM I get bored after one game.

I'm playing MM at the moment despite all the bugs. To be honest I have not seen so many of them yet. But there is something else that just feels off with MM. I can't really describe it, but it just gets boring after a couple of games, doesn't it? It's so repetitive and there is no "wow" feeling. You just play the same kind of AI every game... It's very annoying because I really want to enjoy it.
You guys that play MM a lot, do you have any tips on how to make it more exciting? Do you edit the CPU teams in some way to make them play more realistic? Because now it feels like I'm playing the same team over and over again.
I really love the game in exhibition games, but in MM I get bored after one game.

This is the reason i dont play manager mode at all. Online is where the game shines. If only it didnt have so many disconnections...

Sorry if this has already been asked here but why is it so hard to find opponents online?

I'm new to FIFA and playing other humans would have been the perfect way for me to get into the game and improve my skill. Its quite frustrating cuz all I do is play the CPU and you never seem to learn anything off them.

Xbox Live ---> Ranked Quick Match

That will get you a match 100 times out of 100. NEVER had any trouble getting an online match in FIFA.

Really having fun with Human vs Human, exhibition mode.:)

Just scored a great volley against my m8. Long ball from Cole straight to Drogba, chested it and hit a smashing volley to the roof of the net. Too bad he didn't have internet connection on his X360. :(

Haven't tried out MM myself but its unfortunate that the game is ridden with bugs, because they got majority of the on-pitch stuff spot on.

Back
Top Bottom