FIFA 10

I'm only counting the MM bugs mate. ;)

I've counted 69 "issues" with MM (so some don't qualify as bugs, i.e. the search filter resetting when you bid on someone isn't a bug, it's just a pain in the arse). I know that in Be A Pro you get marked down for a great cross if nobody manages to get their head on it (again an annoyance rather than a bug) and I know that gameplay-wise player switching is still glitchy. Apart from that I don't know.

Gameplay-wise I really can't fault it (thousands can I know) because the player-switching doesn't worry me so I'm still enjoying it in short bursts. I'm just waiting for Manager Mode to become playable, which hopefully will be this year rather than a FIFA 11 job (I'm assured that won't be the case but I just can't see them fixing 60+ issues).

Chris.

I've been away from here for a few days so I'm glad I just caught this post.

Chris, any possibility that this list of 69 is on-line anywhere? I'd be interested to see if my latest discoveries have been felt by others too!

They must be irritated when they read of people moaning about the bugs but it's their own fault, especially with Rutter's comment about bugs.
The patch better be out before PES releases if they don't want people trading in FIFA.

Yep - there will be an update to the game.
Yep - it will address some stuff raised here on the forums in manager mode.
Nope - I can't tell you when it will be released - but we're hoping in the next few weeks latest.
Nope - I can't be more specific than that...

D

"some", "few".....

Well, as long as those "some" are the main issues which are ruining it, I'm content. It would obviously be too much for them to fix the lot, I guess. I can certainly live with a few of the bugs in the list, anyway. The form, lineup and transfer issues are my vices.

Couple = 2
Few = 3-4

Up to a month, that's quite scary. With PES around the corner I'd have thought they'd have been a bit more worried about having lots of returns...

Hope "few" is only for a Manager Mode Patch

Need a fix for Ps3 Online right now

I wonder if all this bug talk is affecting sales at all..
I'm also getting more angry with each read in here and in EA's threads. I'm gutted they have foiked the MM and then come back with such a weak response, so much for listening to the fans...

I'm not sure if this is a bug or just bad luck, but EVERY (and I do mean EVERY) online match I've had I've ALWAYS come up against Liverpool and then either me or my opponant will change teams (I'm set to Liverpool by default).

This isn't a 'most of the time' deal, I literally mean EVERY time and I've played about, say... 30 games online.

Couple = 2
Few = 3-4

Up to a month, that's quite scary. With PES around the corner I'd have thought they'd have been a bit more worried about having lots of returns...

I doubt they are that worried. £1.7 mil was more than they expected and the amount of returns will not be that high. We have to remember that the number that post on foums like this and even the EA fifa forum is nothing compared to how many people buy the game.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or just bad luck, but EVERY (and I do mean EVERY) online match I've had I've ALWAYS come up against Liverpool and then either me or my opponant will change teams (I'm set to Liverpool by default).

This isn't a 'most of the time' deal, I literally mean EVERY time and I've played about, say... 30 games online.
If it just flashes up Liverpool for a second and then changes, that's totally normal. It just shows whatever team you've picked as their team for a second while it connects and "downloads" their team.

If it just flashes up Liverpool for a second and then changes, that's totally normal. It just shows whatever team you've picked as their team for a second while it connects and "downloads" their team.
Hmm, I dunno... at least two thirds of the time, I've changed my team and they've stayed as Liverpool. I'll change my default team and see what happens. I've always enjoyed playing as Arsenal..

10 games into Manager Mode and Man Utd are getting battered week in, week out. They sit 17th in the table, while Man City are 18th.

Everton are 15th and Tottenham are 16th. Blackburn are 3rd.

I thought there were going to be realistic results in MM this year?

10 games into Manager Mode and Man Utd are getting battered week in, week out. They sit 17th in the table, while Man City are 18th.

There weren't supposed to be any bugs, either.

Surprise!! :FAIL:

Awww.. We were going to get a lot of things according to EA, we should count ourselves lucky the disk does not blow up in the console and burn our houses down...

:PIRATE:

That is ridiculous!

So not only have they gone backwards and fucked up alot of things that were ok before. The things they promised us are not working either?!

Dear oh dear oh dear....

this is what really annoying me about fifa where the average teams is much stronger than the big teams..:R1

Back
Top Bottom