FIFA 10

I noticed a small bug in the clubs screen the other day.

When you go to the stats for your squad, the sort column is out by one.

E.g. say you have columns for 'GP', 'Avg Rating', and 'Goals Scored', then to sort the list by Avg Rating, you need to select the Goals Scored column.

Not a biggy, but if you are sending a list off :)

I have to say that I love this game, and dont notice half the bugs you guys are reporting which is good for me I guess as I dont get hung up on them :)

i had the best match last night. i had both custom changed and put their pressure, aggression and speed to practically zero. it was so realistic, there was no constant pressure and the pitch felt so much bigger. you could pass, dribble and take your time to find about the move. The other team will still attack and defend but in a more realistic way.

Shooto yeah that explains it, I didn't mess around with it but I did notice that it was broken because it didn't sort when I told it to. Maybe they forgot that the array start at 0 :SMUG:

Shooto yeah that explains it, I didn't mess around with it but I did notice that it was broken because it didn't sort when I told it to. Maybe they forgot that the array start at 0 :SMUG:

Ha ha ha, really, it seems to be that, but then they have teenagers from mcDonalds programming this? I mean, that's something you learn day one of programming, right?

Just had another commentary bug.

I'm playing Reading, they're chatting away about Madjeski and Coppell doing great etc and how you can stay in the Premiership.. does this mean this piece of commentary is 2 years old?!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think the clip that was shown a few days ago was genuine though? The entire field was white?!

Oh believe me its GENUINE!! Such amateurs. I purchased the game as a quick fix until Pro Evo is released... I've nearly gone blind from playing in the snow.

The ball disappears too. Crazy crazy crazy.... Crap crap crap.

How evident are the MM bugs? I ask because I have sent the list made by Chris to a few mates and they all claim the only problem they have had is buying palyers and have not seen anything else.

How evident are the MM bugs? I ask because I have sent the list made by Chris to a few mates and they all claim the only problem they have had is buying palyers and have not seen anything else.
They are in there, but it depends how many games you have played etc too, some people are in their 5th or 6th season already :SHOCK:...

I would say most of that list has been seen by more than a couple of people at the very least, some are far more common and obvious than others...

They are in there, but it depends how many games you have played etc too, some people are in their 5th or 6th season already :SHOCK:...

I would say most of that list has been seen by more than a couple of people at the very least, some are far more common and obvious than others...

One of my mates is on Season 12 and loving it :LOL:

is there a way to change which direction you kick-off from? As a Liverpool fan, I'd like to shooting towards the Kop in the 2nd half...

Huge glitch I had during after a manager mode match :

After a game it said that I unloked the "Skilled Pro" achievement that I already had since yesterday, so the game froze.

After rebooting the 360, I noticed that several achivements were unlocked :
- No pressure
- Grind it Out
- FIFA Fever
- Top of the League?
- Real Fan
- Ton up
- Globetrotter
- Double Champs

If PES was not so god awful I think I would have stopped playing this game by now.

Player switching is really winding me up, Fabregas is on the ball just past the half way line, Clichy makes a run and I put a diagonal ball into his path, perfect pace for him to run onto, it switches to Arshavin who is about 30 - 40 yards away :APPLAUD: In nearly every game I am getting ridiculous switches that totally break down attacks.

After getting to grips with the shooting and being able to hit shots from outside the box and get them on target I am now starting to get annoyed with the superman like goal keepers. At first I just thought they were making a few good saves but they get to everthing I hit from distance no matter how fast the ball is moving or where it is heading. Every goal I can remember scoring or conceeding has been from very close distance except one that was just inside the corner of the box.

Also I dont know if it is just lag but the passing seems to be very temperamental online, passes are wildly over hit at times with just a quick press of the button or way under hit with long presses. The direction they go in sometimes leaves me scratching my head.

I hope EA can fix this game, I think the gameplay is spot on. I went back to the PES 2010 demo after playing hours & hours of the FIFA demo and it honestly felt like I was playing a gameboy game or something, it just felt soo basic, like a all white packaged no frills version of FIFA for a quarter of the price, except it costs the same.

After getting to grips with the shooting and being able to hit shots from outside the box and get them on target I am now starting to get annoyed with the superman like goal keepers. At first I just thought they were making a few good saves but they get to everthing I hit from distance no matter how fast the ball is moving or where it is heading. Every goal I can remember scoring or conceeding has been from very close distance except one that was just inside the corner of the box.

EA need to sort this, I think they upped the keepers due to the Gerrard goal thing, it jacked me off big style in 09 and it sounds like it's back in 10...

I have yet to find out as playing with Leeds I've yet to worry the keeper from outside the box...:RANT:

Thats weird guys, i was the one aways complaining about the super human Gks and the lack of outside the box goals, but im scoring plenty in fifa10, didnt notice any changes in that aspect after the pacth.

Most goals im score from outside the box are low shoots, wich makes it evan greater :D

Yesterday i scored a 40m bomb with Adriano, felt great!

Last edited:
If PES was not so god awful I think I would have stopped playing this game by now.

Player switching is really winding me up, Fabregas is on the ball just past the half way line, Clichy makes a run and I put a diagonal ball into his path, perfect pace for him to run onto, it switches to Arshavin who is about 30 - 40 yards away :APPLAUD: In nearly every game I am getting ridiculous switches that totally break down attacks.

Also I dont know if it is just lag but the passing seems to be very temperamental online, passes are wildly over hit at times with just a quick press of the button or way under hit with long presses. The direction they go in sometimes leaves me scratching my head.

I hope EA can fix this game, I think the gameplay is spot on. I went back to the PES 2010 demo after playing hours & hours of the FIFA demo and it honestly felt like I was playing a gameboy game or something, it just felt soo basic, like a all white packaged no frills version of FIFA for a quarter of the price, except it costs the same.

I keep reading people saying 'the gameplay is spot on/perfect (etc)' then listing exceptions that to me appear to be gameplay issues.

Am I missing something?

Sorry to quote you Wacaday, you're by no means the only culprit.

Thats weird guys, i was the one aways complaining about the super human Gks and the lack of outside the box goals, but im scoring plenty in fifa10, didnt notice any changes in that aspect after the pacth.

Most goals im score from outside the box are low shoots, wich makes it evan greater :D

Yesterday i scored a 40m bomb with Adriano, felt great!

I'm not playing with top players brunnonce ;) So I wouldn't know yet.. I was just going on waca's and others posts that they are still there, they were a blight on 09 so I hope they have been fixed...

I keep reading people saying 'the gameplay is spot on/perfect (etc)' then listing exceptions that to me appear to be gameplay issues.

Am I missing something?

Sorry to quote you Wacaday, you're by no means the only culprit.

I think it's down to peoples perceptions, tastes and who they play with etc, some people come on saying it's the best thing since sliced bread then three weeks later their selling it as it's unplayable drivel...

I'd make your own mind up mate and take all pre month of playing reports with a big pinch...
;)

I think it's down to peoples perceptions, tastes and who they play with etc, some people come on saying it's the best thing since sliced bread then three weeks later their selling it as it's unplayable drivel...

I'd make your own mind up mate and take all pre month of playing reports with a big pinch...
;)

I will mate, it just seems contradictory to say it's perfect then, often in the same sentence, list it's faults.

I was wondering if I have misunderstood what comes under the heading of gameplay if the problems with shooting, goalkkeping, AI, player switching and the like don't. Maybe I'm just being contrary.

I'm not playing with top players brunnonce ;) So I wouldn't know yet.. I was just going on waca's and others posts that they are still there, they were a blight on 09 so I hope they have been fixed...

well, i mostly dont play with top players neither since i barely aways play with brazilian teams(just a few top players here such as Ronaldo and Adriano)

But keep in mind that by playing on lower leagues it also brings u worst Gks too wich should keep the balance of long range goals... i did score some long range attempts with players rated below 70, it was a shoot that a top gk such as Julio Cesar would definatly save it, but on that specific macth i was facing a 71 ovr gk, who couldnt reach that shoot.

I will mate, it just seems contradictory to say it's perfect then, often in the same sentence, list it's faults.

I was wondering if I have misunderstood what comes under the heading of gameplay if the problems with shooting, goalkkeping, AI, player switching and the like don't. Maybe I'm just being contrary.

Some of the game play is great, some real nice touches and I love the physicality of it. I'd have to say it's better than 09 but different too.
Yes it has the issues you mentioned and others but the core game play is good.

That's probably what they meant, the core is great but it does have issues... ;)

well, i mostly dont play with top players neither since i barely aways play with brazilian teams(just a few top players here such as Ronaldo and Adriano)

But keep in mind that by playing on lower leagues it also brings u worst Gks too wich should keep the balance of long range goals... i did score some long range attempts with players rated below 70, it was a shoot that a top gk such as Julio Cesar would definatly save it, but on that specific macth i was facing a 71 ovr gk, who couldnt reach that shoot.

I've seen a few deflected goals which were great but I've yet hit a good shot from the edge or outside the box with anyone... :(

On a big bash tonight so hopefully I'll get one, just don't know whether to edit teams and restart my MM again...:CONFUSE:

I can score from outside the box pretty regularly. Look the Video thread for the Marquez goal I scored yesterday, I can score one or two every night (out of 5 or 6 games). Maybe it's a matter of player skills because I can score poerwul shots with Toure, Marquez, Henry and Ibra, while Xavi and Iniesta need to do finesse shots to score (and they do from outside the area occasionally).

Back
Top Bottom