FIFA 10

Seems to me you were being serious until people mocked the idea, don't be a sheep, if you think something's cool or a good idea stick to your guns, if people disagree tell them to fuck off, more than enough people in life willing to simply follow the flow, leads to a lack of creative imagination.

I was having a laugh. Compare that post i made to every other post I've made and see if you still feel the same way. I thought putting LOL at the end made it fairly obvious that I was being funny. Of course ref mode is a ridiculous idea and it would never gain popularity as a feature. It just doesn't make sense.

Funny how after i praise Jonney for doing exactly what you've described above, you still always bring him down.

Get off your high horse and stop trolling.

Trolling is what they do on /b/.

A stadium builder would be fine, but seeing as I cannot even manage to work Google Earth, I don't know how successful I'd be with a stadium.

My stadium will have towers with machine guns,for the geordies leaving early when their team are getting slaughtered.:COP:

Fifa 09 is a pretty good futbol game. However, by no means whatsoever was it a true accurate representation of the sport. Speed was WAY over the top, and WAY too powerful. You could sprint from your own half with Ronaldo/Messi, not be touched once, get inside the opp's box and score a goal. NOT realistic AT All. I could go on, but I'm gonna make this short. Things that need to be fixed in order to make this a GREAT futbol game.

CONS
- Floaty ball: headers, shots, long balls are too floaty.
- Speed: Tone it down. The combination of stats (Speed, Acc, Dribbling, and Control) should enable players to beat their man.
- Player Editing: scrap the exp point nonsense and allow us to make a player and allow him to be as good as we want him to be.
- Custom Tactic Editing: we should be allowed to edit more than 24/25 tactics. 80 slots would be :COOL:
- Corners: need more pushing and shoving in the box.

PROS
- Graphics, Sound, Match Atmosphere, Club Licenses, Commentary, and Custom Tactics.

I was thinking that about the corners (and set pieces) the other day. On FIFA everyone just stands stationery in the box waiting for the ball whereas in real life players are pushing, jumping back and forth trying to escape their marker and generally moving all over and some of these animations would really improve the realism if they were added.

Isn't that because only one player from each team can target the ball at any one time? (which is ridiculous, and yet almost unoticeable)

In a way yes, because if they were moving around like crazy and still only one player could try to reach the ball, it would feel fake I think. Still better than nothing, but they really need to remove that limit soon. Now when we have 360 degree I think this is on top of the unrealistic-scripted-arcade-cunts-ea-list.

In a way yes, because if they were moving around like crazy and still only one player could try to reach the ball, it would feel fake I think. Still better than nothing, but they really need to remove that limit soon. Now when we have 360 degree I think this is on top of the unrealistic-scripted-arcade-cunts-ea-list.

LMAO at your avatar!!!!!!
i was wacthing the game when they showd him, world class! :D

i heard adam that bloke frm WENB, will be playing fifa 10 tomorrow, i will like to know what he thinks of the came....
he will definatly be comparing becasue he will also be playing pes 2010 later on in the week

He will say it's ok but it doesn't feel right. Why? Because he wants it to feel like PES and FIFA 10 will not feel like PES.

Will Suff also play it again or is it just adam? Why don't they send someone like Chris? I know Adam and Suff started it, but I just don't see the point in sending Adam that says himself that he is and always will be a PES fanboy (he use the word fanboy himself). Well I can see why HE wants to play it, but it would be much more interesting for the readers if someone like Chris went instead.

He will say it's ok but it doesn't feel right. Why? Because he wants it to feel like PES and FIFA 10 will not feel like PES.

Will Suff also play it again or is it just adam? Why don't they send someone like Chris? I know Adam and Suff started it, but I just don't see the point in sending Adam that says himself that he is and always will be a PES fanboy (he use the word fanboy himself). Well I can see why HE wants to play it, but it would be much more interesting for the readers if someone like Chris went instead.

couldnt agree more

Because whilst sending Chris has the advantage of the Fifa community actually learning what the Fifa community wants to learn, it has the disadvantage of not feeding Adam's ego and making him feel important.

Back
Top Bottom