FIFA 10

I'm used to the game and enjoying it a lot. Offline I play slow all manual and passing to semi, while online I will play semi or manual depending on the day an opponent.

Once you begin to master the controls, the game opens up a lot. Against the CPU, never rush things at the start, simply pass around, find gaps in deffence, combine short and long passing (how good is long passing yeah!), etc...

Most of the things that fustrated me in the demo have been ireoned out. I'm really glad how the game evolves every year.

The beautiful game is back, is true.

I'm already in the middle of my first MM and I haven't experienced any of those bugs, though I haven't played in snow (Barcelona is not a snowy place).

manager mode, really needs fixing, it says you need to fix team as not everyone can play yet when check players are only on yellows and none injured, even more so when switch it around still comes up and only option is to forefit, happened to me a good few times and my mate

also when u sub a player, at the end he isn't rated nor appear.
nice stuff..

Noticed the rating thing aswell. Scored two and set up an assist with Torres and subbed him in the 85min.

MotM was Johnson who hadn't done much and when looking at player ratings all my subbed players were gone whilst they still had the bench players in the list. What's the point of having them in the list at all?! They didn't play a second of the match yet your subbed players go awol.

I will likely never look at it again anyway so for me it's not a big deal, but there seems to be quite a few of these stupid mistakes that really makes you wonder.

Been playing since Thursday and yeah I'm really satisfied with the product EA have sold us.For me it gets close to being the perfect game (there is no such thing though).
I've noticed a few silly things in MM in terms of statistics, with the likes having 8 assists around December.Other than that the gameplay is so smooth and feels just great, dribble magicians create space with ease and powerful players well no need to say.
The best aspect of the game is still for me the multiplayer and I've had an amazing session with my friends last night and we intent to go on tonight

Ryan Giggs has around 6/7 assists this season already, and its the start of October

Well I just completed a full day of FIFA 10. I absolutely suck! I'll struggle on tomorrow. It's frustrating as hell when you have played PES exclusively for 12 years.
Yet it's a big adjustment, took me a month or so solid play TBH until I got out of PES mode and that was when PES was like grease lightning speed so FIFA felt like you were running in treacle, stick with it though it's worth it even if like me you only want the correct leagues... :P

Noticed the rating thing aswell. Scored two and set up an assist with Torres and subbed him in the 85min.

MotM was Johnson who hadn't done much and when looking at player ratings all my subbed players were gone whilst they still had the bench players in the list. What's the point of having them in the list at all?! They didn't play a second of the match yet your subbed players go awol.

I will likely never look at it again anyway so for me it's not a big deal, but there seems to be quite a few of these stupid mistakes that really makes you wonder.

You don't play MM Tik?...

Has anyone created a corner or free kick yet, I had a quick try last night and it locked my PS3 up....

EA had better get to grips with these Bugs, especially the MM ones; it's getting to the point where we need a Rutter statement on the thing...

@ Nick,

That's all I play! Never bothered with any of the other modes in 09, and only gave Be-A-Pro a couple of goes on 08.

However I was/am never bothered by who wins MotM or what scores they get anyway so that rating glitch doesn't bother me. I took a look because it was a new addition.

Guys. I was just wondering. I have a psn account named FutureDaddyICE and its registered in the uk on a fake email so i cant do the Face Generation on that i think so i made another account called Bjorgvin-94 with a real email called X wich i use daily. So i went to the EA sports footballworld for the Face generation but my account there is on that same email but on another name. Its not Bjorgvin-94 but its Bjorgvin94.

So all im asking is. Does the face generation work for that PSN account cus i have the same email or does it also have to have the right account on the Ea sports world Site.

Thanks.

Please guys. I really need this.

I'm starting to get a bit worried my shopto order wont show up today, do you guys know if they sell the game at Tesco Express or is it just in the proper Tesco stores?

Loving this game on all manual controls.

Been scoring quite a few headers and not one has looked the same.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/10132517

Played as Arsenal vs Man poo lastnight for a few games got stuffed a couple of times then won 3 nowt with 2 headers and a volley from van persie.

But loved this goal the most, Man u almost scored the other end and I had a quick breakaway and finished it with this

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/10142423

So much more satisfying about it when using manual

Last edited:
@ Nick,

That's all I play! Never bothered with any of the other modes in 09, and only gave Be-A-Pro a couple of goes on 08.

However I was/am never bothered by who wins MotM or what scores they get anyway so that rating glitch doesn't bother me. I took a look because it was a new addition.

Ah, with you, It's a shame the MM seems to be so glitchy, as it was in 09 in parts. :RANT:

Sorry to ask, but Ive seemed to have missed it;

What happend to the ps3 patch? I downloaded one on thursday (32mb), was that the fix? Sounded like there was another one supposed to be released.

I'm just frustrated they made finesse shooting from outside of the box so difficult with this patch.

Whats this Gerrard shot issue?

I'm just frustrated they made finesse shooting from outside of the box so difficult with this patch.

Whats this Gerrard shot issue?
Finesse shot from the centre circle that went straight in a few people did it and said it would be an on line cheat fest, so off line suffers as you have just pointed out with an over severe patch by the looks...

On line is going to foik off line, we need two versions of the game... :RANT:

The more i play of this the better it get. I have seen some great goal line clearances and one goal that i wish i could have recorded to show you lot

A mate took a shot it hit the underside of the bar then the post and a defender and a striker were running in to clear it off the line and were tussling and my defender fell over, then came another defender who was right near the ball but he tripped over my own players body on the floor and knocked the ball over the line with his shoulder to score a OG :LOL:

Never seen anything like it haha

Someone probably has made a list (maybe...), but, you find out what they are once you get the other 5 parts of the picture. I think you can get them by sheer luck too.

so for a good FIFA 10 experience this year, PES fans should play on manual/semi, and all assisted players should be avoided.

Honestly, it's ridiculous - but yes. I wouldn't EVER play 1v1 ranked on assisted, I just can't take it. Semi is one thing, manual is the beautiful game (though takes a lot of practice).

They should have dealt with it, but from my playing of Clubs last night, they haven't. The assists are still absolutely disgusting. They seem to have a level of automation which makes them absolutely, outrageously indefensible.

I will be spamming the crap out of EAUK's forums this year regarding just how much all the full assists need to disappear permanently, they really do. The whole assist system is so broken right now that it should be straight removed from the game.

I'm surprised that they haven't really understood this yet, but don't worry, I'm going to make sure they get it this year. I wouldn't recommend anyone with any brain cells using assisted. If you are absolutely useless at the game, then fine, if you're 48 and my father, and totally inept, then fine... but if you want to play a game of football.. assisted is too much. It seems to optimise your passes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom