FIFA 10

got the live season 800 point deal. Started one with OM. Gonna do one with OM, Liverpool and Barca. I havent conceded any goals from chips yet. Had one 1-1 against me and CPU just slotted into the corner.

Played a couple matches online. Took me ages to find a game on semi-assisted though. The player switching needs to be better.

I love the new Practice-Arena but i would love it even more, if i could change the Camera. I'm using Tele-Cam with my own zoom and high and playing a Practice-Match with Standard Tele-Cam feels a lot different.

And i would love to make Substitution or try some Tactics during a Practice-Match but unfortunately it seems there is no way to do this. It's a pity.

I think you can. Correct me if I am wrong but I am sure you can set your tactics in the team management screen from the main menus.

Normal definitely seems slower than the demo. As for chips, i've scored a few. But then the opposition goalkeeper did come charging off his line. I reckon the guy I was playing just had the y button pressed continuously.

I think you can. Correct me if I am wrong but I am sure you can set your tactics in the team management screen from the main menus.

You are right. You can set the tactics in the management screen and use this tactics automatically in practice-mode. But you have to choose your tactics before you enter the practice-mode and then you can't change it as long as you are practice. But i would like to do a Training "11 vs 11" Match, pause it after successfully trying some things an change some things (positions, pressure etc) without going to the management screen again (and leave the practice-mode).

I mean it's not a big thing going to the management screen and after that start a new practice session. It works, but the other way it would be a little bit more comfortable.

But hey, finally we have a practice-mode. So it's a step into the right direction. I'm happy with that. :))

Last edited:
Finally got the game - decided to just go out and buy it rather than wait for Royal Fail to deliver it... Went to 2 ASDAs, 2 Tescos and none of them had any left, so I just went to Toys 'R Us as a last resort to find that they had loads left at £24.97 :D.

Online 1v1 is now really good, searching for/creating manual games actually works and i've had some great games already against people who played nice football (not sprinting much) - as most manual players are proper football fans, most of them pick lower teams and have a lot of variety of team selection... These good, fair players must have been around in 09, I just NEVER came across one of them.

Yeah it hasn't at all. They haven't even bother fixing the bugs in that mode from 09. Some generic reserve players still run around refusing to pass the ball and the rating system can bug out and only give out negative marks. So you can play really good and score goals, but if it has bugged out you will not receive any positive rating for it... so rubbish. Best way around it is to turn off the visuals for the ratings and just play like you want, too frustrating otherwise when you see that you get no positive ratings and your rating slowly drops down to a 2...

Guys. I was just wondering. I have a psn account named FutureDaddyICE and its registered in the uk on a fake email so i cant do the Face Generation on that i think so i made another account called Bjorgvin-94 with a real email called X wich i use daily. So i went to the EA sports footballworld for the Face generation but my account there is on that same email but on another name. Its not Bjorgvin-94 but its Bjorgvin94.

So all im asking is. Does the face generation work for that PSN account cus i have the same email or does it also have to have the right account on the Ea sports world Site.

Thanks.

Might stick this on Slow. Its a weird one. initially I thought the speed was spot on but now it seems fast, Depends on the match it seems :SS

or an arse

lol yeah or that mate ;)

Seriously, anyone with a braincell can see that Fifa 10 is most definitely NOT Fifa 09 with a '10' slapped on it :/

What a cock.

Erm anyway, if anyone fancies a game on the ps3, add me. If your someone that constantly plays as barcelona/real madrid, you can feck off ;)

Some of the most fun games in FIFA/PES past & present are on the lower scale teams, I used to play religiously with a mate when he came over and we played Cameroon vs Nigeria, so many epic matches with lots of laughs \O/ sod that Barcelona vs Real Madrid poop!

Last edited:
I keep getting hammered by those who keep passing so fast and then shoot to score!! :( Any way to stop this stupid arcade play?

manager mode, really needs fixing, it says you need to fix team as not everyone can play yet when check players are only on yellows and none injured, even more so when switch it around still comes up and only option is to forefit, happened to me a good few times and my mate

also when u sub a player, at the end he isn't rated nor appear.
nice stuff..

I keep getting hammered by those who keep passing so fast and then shoot to score!! :( Any way to stop this stupid arcade play?

It's called manual. I'm upset that EA didn't take a proper stance to ruin these assist-using abusing players.. but I'm happy that I can play this game regardless. Manual is great.

so for a good FIFA 10 experience this year, PES fans should play on manual/semi, and all assisted players should be avoided.

Been playing since Thursday and yeah I'm really satisfied with the product EA have sold us.For me it gets close to being the perfect game (there is no such thing though).
I've noticed a few silly things in MM in terms of statistics, with the likes having 8 assists around December.Other than that the gameplay is so smooth and feels just great, dribble magicians create space with ease and powerful players well no need to say.
The best aspect of the game is still for me the multiplayer and I've had an amazing session with my friends last night and we intent to go on tonight

Back
Top Bottom