FIFA 10

Disagree completely. If you just play for 20 minutes with manual passing and 20 minutes with semi passing you'll see what a ludicrous comment that is. It takes MUCH more skill to play on manual than semi.

Argh.... what I was trying to say was that semi players don't play on semi because they are less skillful for the most part, but because they don't enjoy the manual experience. Like I said I think semi strikes the perfect balance while manual takes away a lot of individuality. And I don't think we should be considered a lower skill level as a result =P

So EA state they have revamped manager mode, did'nt they mean to say "we have broke manager mode" The game is a year in the making and they still cannot get the basics right in this area.

Some ridiculous things coming out like snow and a white ball:CONFUSE: and all sorts of other ridiculous problems in MM.

EA have hyped this to be almost perfect (and the press) but these problems are inexcusable in my book.

Guys, I need to know how to push other players specially when running or trying to head an aerial ball. Thanks in advance.

Jostle, LT/L2 depending on your config.

Ah my lineup keeps changing in mm. How do I stop this????

1. Turn off the assistant
2. Don't sim matches

So EA state they have revamped manager mode, did'nt they mean to say "we have broke manager mode" The game is a year in the making and they still cannot get the basics right in this area.

Some ridiculous things coming out like snow and a white ball:CONFUSE: and all sorts of other ridiculous problems in MM.

EA have hyped this to be almost perfect (and the press) but these problems are inexcusable in my book.

Yup 2 steps forward and 5 steps back, potential is there, it just needs patching, everyone must make sure they make their voice heard to EA loud and clear and repeatedly, on the forums and on Twitter and such so EA see that it must be fixed.

I remember Rutter saying something about being able to give your created player 'traits', are there any besides the long throw and if so, what are they? And do they have them for the rest of the players in the game? Are they hidden like in 09?

Yup 2 steps forward and 5 steps back, potential is there, it just needs patching, everyone must make sure they make their voice heard to EA loud and clear and repeatedly, on the forums and on Twitter and such so EA see that it must be fixed.

I'm just fucking amazed Paul, how does the game get past the fucking muppets that test this thing. there must be like a list of stuff that they have to check. Honestly if you ever see a FIFA games tester on youtube be prepared to see stevie wonder in all his glory.

The game should be purchased as finished, yet we will be begging them for a patch!!!!!!!!!! oh, here is my £40 and plaese fix the game ............disgraceful.

For all those people that have been waiting all this time for a proper interactive, simulation of a pro football season its a kick in the bollocks.............pure shit:RANT:

rant over:COAT:

Got my shopto pre order cancelled now I am tempted to buy it today but I doubt I will get the chance to play it.

:CRY:

Just had a fantastic end to end game as United against City that ended 3-2.

I then play against Sunderland (as United) and got COMPLETELY battered, all over the pitch they were first to the ball etc... only to find myself score in the 82nd minute to win 1-0, typical United eh? lol.

Seriously though, EA need to sort this kind of stuff out. The weaker teams put up a bigger fight than the 5 star teams, it's really annoying.

Jostle, LT/L2 depending on your config.

1. Turn off the assistant
2. Don't sim matches

my assistant is off mate. and im playing every match. When i go to team management it says

ASSISTANT MANAGER - OFF

wow, as MM is one of the big features of this years edition, I am really suprised that there are so many bugs with heavy impact on the game

question to all that have play MM a while: how flawed is it? is it worth play it, or wait for a patch?

Have to say im loving this! You can play Semi or Manual people know WHOO! Only downside is I keep getting disconnected from PSN :((

have the game,havent played a game yet ive got the updated patch,new stadium and transfer patch. gona edit all teams stadiums before i start

the virtual pro gamerface is not as good as i expected,think il have to add a side pic to get it spot on

wow, as MM is one of the big features of this years edition, I am really suprised that there are so many bugs with heavy impact on the game

question to all that have play MM a while: how flawed is it? is it worth play it, or wait for a patch?

You can still play it. I have been all day. When the patch comes out, just start over. It certainly doesnt seem as bad as people have made out, thus far.

You can still play it. I have been all day. When the patch comes out, just start over. It certainly doesnt seem as bad as people have made out, thus far.

thanks, I will give it a try then

at first I didn't know what ALS 2.0 is about, but I really like it a lot more than in 09
it's nice to replay the best matches of a season and get the actual lineups and forms

Am I right in thinking with the live season you can take control of as many clubs as you want (obviously not in the same game) and just save them as separate files? So you could play a few games as Spurs, then save it and start over as Juventus or Bayern, for example, meaning you could have multiple save files as different clubs?

Live season lets you play out a clubs real life fixtures. You can do it for every team in the leagues you chose

I've bought them all on XBL (the 800 points one) so that therefore means I've opened up a massive assortment of games and leagues I can take control of any of the clubs from and rewrite their season history thus far?

Impressive.

I've bought them all on XBL (the 800 points one) so that therefore means I've opened up a massive assortment of games and leagues I can take control of any of the clubs from and rewrite their season history thus far?

Impressive.

I believe so, that's what I gathered from the tutorial!

Back
Top Bottom