FIFA 10

There is something slightly amusing about how stupid that is. I think it's come out really well other than that too... Can you edit the appearance of him to give him a different skin tone? (either through the website - though clearly it doesn't look like that there, or through some other route)

I can't edit the skin tone, most of it is locked.

My first match was Spurs vs Arsenal, my VP played and everything was fine but I hadn't applied to Gameface at the time. I downloaded the face after the game and this happens.

Probably a bug.

does any1 else have a sony bravia lcd tv?
ive been playing fifa 10 on mine and it feels fast and so responsive, but when i play on my mates samsung or lg tvs its so slow and sluggish and unresponsive. any1 else notice this?
by the way i have game mode enabled on my tv

Yes it's down to the panels response time in ms

I have a 40w4500 and it's response time when set to game mode is under 10 ms

Samsungs are worse tthat's why you've noticed a difference. Think samsungs do have a game mode so check with your mate if he's set it.

My copy has not arrived:RANT: so will not use Game again and have cancelled nearly £400 of pre-orders. they should make sure it is despatched on time if they are getting it to you for release day. Considering stock would have hit a week ago its poor.

So email to Complaints, will wrap it up and send back when it arrives and will by from store.

Be interesting to see their comments.

My copy has not arrived:RANT: so will not use Game again and have cancelled nearly £400 of pre-orders. they should make sure it is despatched on time if they are getting it to you for release day. Considering stock would have hit a week ago its poor.

So email to Complaints, will wrap it up and send back when it arrives and will by from store.

£400 of game orders, there is an outside you know... :SHOCK:

;)

It's not their fault that the Royal Mail are totally inept. At the end of the day they should have found a courier, but, they didn't. Other than that, they did no wrong.

Someone asked for the list of International teams in Fifa10, just wrote them down myself as want to start work on the free transfers list, so here they are:

Argentina
Australia
Austria
Belgium
Brazil
Bulgaria
Cameroon
China
Croatia
Czech Republic
Denmark
Ecuador
England
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Hungary
Italy
Korea Republic
Mexico
Netherlands
New Zealand
Northern Ireland
Norway
Paraguay
Poland
Portugal
Republic of Ireland
Romania
Russia
Scotland
Slovenia
South Africa
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Turkey
Ukraine
USA
Uruguay

Spoilered so as to not kill the thread.

do you what's gonna be wierd in clubs little kids faces own grown mens bodies.I'm talking about game face not garry glitter

Last edited:
It's not their fault that the Royal Mail are totally inept. At the end of the day they should have found a courier, but, they didn't. Other than that, they did no wrong.

Sorry, i don't buy that argument. I have purchased over 600 DVD's and have over 150 BD's and the same in HD DVD. I have well over 40 games and I have lived in the same house for 10 years..............................not once has an item not turned up on or before release day no problems at all with royal mail.

I switched from shopto a while back after the cloned card affair and this is only the second time I have used game and my other game (IL Sturmovick was also late).................go figure

Back
Top Bottom