FIFA 10

Waiting for my delivery from Game which was pre-ordered about 2 months ago.

I could have gone to ASDA last night but thought this year I'll have an early night and wait for it to arrive. If Game do not deliver then I will cancel the 9 pre-order titles with them, buy from somewhere today and send it back to them.

They make enough from software to make sure it is delivered on release day (although postal strikes do not help)

Anyway, I am very much looking forward to it and I hope you all rcv your copies today;)
I thought you didn't like the demo?

Whaaa? So if you pick Man United your VP will replace Rooney in the team? Is he still part of the squad but just under a different number?

Yup, exactly that. I created myself (for Southend) as a CM with squad number 4.

I then went in the first team in RM, squad number 4. I took Anthony Grant's place who went to the bench and Jean-Francois Christophe (who was 4) took the 3 shirt :( Right mess...

.. oh, will say something more positive :)

The individuality is definitely getting there. We have Mvoto on loan from Sunderland at CB and he is a beast (IRL) and in the game he is pretty much spot on.

Couple of the other players are very good likeness/skill wise so that bodes well. But this gets better the further up the leagues you go. Well done EA!

Just to clarify guy's can I just use VP in BAP mode?

My Asda was rammed last night. I got there about 23:30 and couldn’t believe the amount of people there. Was told there were 200 360 versions so looked at where I was in the queue and blew a sign of a relief.

Didnt get home till about 1:15 but played 1 exhibition match. Managed to beat Bordeaux with OM. 1-0 down but won 2-1. I really liked that 1st game and now can’t wait to get home to play some more!!

Morrisons are charging £24.99. Just got mine this morning.

Game stores must really hate Supermarkets right now

Yup, exactly that. I created myself (for Southend) as a CM with squad number 4.

I then went in the first team in RM, squad number 4. I took Anthony Grant's place who went to the bench and Jean-Francois Christophe (who was 4) took the 3 shirt :( Right mess...

what happens when you play against your own VPs team, do the AI drop him?

There's a squad update out as well which seems to be a fairly new one? No Neill at Everton but you can do that yourself and considering he only signed last week probably missed the cutoff anyways, Harper moved from Reading to Sheff Utd so that dates the cutoff some time after 2nd September

MM is completely screwed is appears :(

Not completely, but a fair bit yes. Was waiting for the title and squad updates before starting mine.

One problem I'm having is with the DLC Bernabeu, I downloaded it, but can't assign it to Madrid? They're stuck with Chermartin and I don't know how to change it :( Someone said once you download the stadium it's automatically assigned to them? Not for me though :(

Not completely, but a fair bit yes. Was waiting for the title and squad updates before starting mine.

One problem I'm having is with the DLC Bernabeu, I downloaded it, but can't assign it to Madrid? They're stuck with Chermartin and I don't know how to change it :( Someone said once you download the stadium it's automatically assigned to them? Not for me though :(

probably only automatically assigned for online then.

got mine last night from tesco 25 quid after ASDA selling out by 10 past midnight and over 100 people queuing at game.. the game is fantastic, slower than the demo and you have loads of time on the ball, manual shooting is not as erratic as the demo and the silly barging through players has gone.. No ping pong passing (full manual).. Overall it is easily the best football game I have played ever even enjoying it more that the WE series which were awesome..The pace, 360 movement and the manual controls just opens the game up giving you total freedom..well done EA from me

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/...97121-manager-mode-questions-answers-165.html

Loads of MM bugs there, stuff to do with contracts and players just leaving randomly.

Placebo, someone said that once you've downloaded the Bernabeu, go into the FIFA Store and choose to reinstall/re-download. It gives you an exclamation to tell you it's done and apparantly it auto-assigns then.

Well, I refuse to look at threads identifying possible bugs as I'll only look out for them more which will ruin my experience, but no wonder it's annoying folk. Hopefully a patch will rectify the problems. Doubtful whether it will be released any time soon, mind.

Placebo, someone said that once you've downloaded the Bernabeu, go into the FIFA Store and choose to reinstall/re-download. It gives you an exclamation to tell you it's done and apparantly it auto-assigns then.

I tried that yesterday and it simply re-downloaded it, I tried starting an MM with Madrid and the stadium was still Charmartin, I'll search through the EA forums, see what's the obtuse 14 year old with ADD and bad grammar have to say on the issue ;)

Ok it's working now, just told it to re-download a couple of times then went to start a friendly and they have it :)

So next task is to delete my VP before starting MM, I'm assuming if I delete my personal settings or squads that should do it, hopefully....

I better have not been stood in an ASDA store at 0:25 for a crap MM that I can't play until they patch it, christ is we have found it in such a short time, who the crap have they got play testing the thing, Baboons...

Back
Top Bottom